Direct Buy Of New Orleans

Founded 1971 • With Angi since July 2011

Cost is determine by the job....

National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

Klimate Krewe, LLC

Climate Tamers

Born and raised in New Orleans my heart and soul is in this city. I want to earn your trust with the aspiration of gaining a customer for life. My goal is to deliver the best quality job and customer service experience possible. We pick up the phone, we show up on time and we don’t leave until you tell us your completely satisfied. Over 15 years experience, we strive everyday to be the best in our craft. Become a part of our Climate Tamers family! You won’t regret that you called us I promise! - Owner, Brad Miller

Offers by Climate Tamers on Angi

07/14/2015

I am tied in with a membership. You pay for a membership and you go into the office and you have access to anything household. Some of the savings aren't as significant as you would think.

Description of Work
Cabinet Making. All brand new cabinets.

Category custom cabinets

05/04/2014

it went pretty good

Description of Work
bought several items over the past year. price was good. service was good. bought furniture that was delivered damaged but was replaced.

Category furniture sales

03/13/2014

Description of Work

Category carpet installation,buying services,appliance sales,home improvement stores

01/19/2014

Description of Work
I was called to set up an appointment to come in for my "orientation" prior to deciding whether I would join Direct Buy. I was attempting to explain that if I had an idea of the price of a Direct Buy membership, prior to making appointment it would help me decide whether or not I would be wasting my time and Direct Buy's time. The representative interrupted me in the middle of my conversation and stated that they do not give that information over the phone and then hung up. The sales representative acted in a most unprofessional manner. For this reason, I will not pursue a Direct Buy Membership.

Category furniture sales

11/16/2013

There is a Fee but it is worth it if you are renovating or Building a house. I have saved tons of money through them.

Description of Work
They Provide Direct Pricing to members.

Category buying services

Appliance sales, carpet sales, installation & repair, fireplaces, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, furniture sales, heating & a/c, interior design & decorating, lighting & windows.