CR Electric

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2015

Electrical work . Calling us is the best way to get in touch with us. Thank you!!...

Fernandez Electric LLC

Fernandez Electric LLC

Here at Fernandez Electric LLC we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in our trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. Also, we offer 24-hour emergency services, which will have additional fees. Moreover, we give a 10% discount to all senior citizens and active military personnel. We look forward to earning your business; therefore, call us with any questions you may have. Thank you and have a great day. *A $45.00 fee is charged for initial visit/estimates. *Louisiana State Licensed Electrical Contractor *Fully Insured Business *Associates Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technology *Proud to Serve Our Community with Quality Electrical Services *Si Hablo Español *Louisiana State License #67855

Offers by Fernandez Electric LLC on Angi

05/22/2020

power feed to external outlet was out

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris did an amazing job, professional, thorough, and explained in detail the cause of the problem. He immediately repaired the faulty connection. I highly recommend anyone looking for a quality electrician to call CR Electric. A+

12/09/2019

It went well. The worker was very meticulous and let me know everything he was going to do before doing it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen hood for cooktop needed to be installed, but exhaust pipe had separated so it was more than just installing the hood

12/04/2019

I was completely pleased with the service from CR Electric. On time, professional, personable, reasonable, helpful, and superb workmanship. I would absolutely recommend and hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor electrical work. Adding on an electrical outlet outside.

11/27/2019

CR Electric is a great company and I would defiantly hire again! On time, pleasant, friendly. It was explained to me what had to be done and why. They made sure everything was safe and working. I was given tips on other projects. They were honest and personable. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed outdoor lighting, added electrical outlet outside

CATEGORY electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the work and posting this testimonial. We appreciate you taking time to post a testimonial for us. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to doing so in the feature.

10/30/2019

Chris was timely, professional, and very nice. He answered all our electrical questions and fixed the light problem in our dining room! Chris was great to work with and we will certainly call him in the future for other projects. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Outlets, Install Fixtures.

Electrical.