CR Electric

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2015

215 Gordon Ave

New Orleans, LA 70123

Electrical work . Calling us is the best way to get in touch with us. Thank you!!...

02/18/2022

Scott R.

Excellent support. Chris inspected and confirmed correct configuration of our primary circuits from the power company. He also provided advice over the phone to assist with an improperly wired 3-way switch for ceiling fans that was causing circuit breaker issues. He is very capable and extremely customer focused.

Description of Work
Primary circuit breaker repair; help with ceiling fan switch short circuit

05/22/2020

Mark B.

power feed to external outlet was out

Description of Work
Chris did an amazing job, professional, thorough, and explained in detail the cause of the problem. He immediately repaired the faulty connection. I highly recommend anyone looking for a quality electrician to call CR Electric. A+

12/09/2019

Lori H.

It went well. The worker was very meticulous and let me know everything he was going to do before doing it.

Description of Work
Kitchen hood for cooktop needed to be installed, but exhaust pipe had separated so it was more than just installing the hood

12/04/2019

Karen C.

I was completely pleased with the service from CR Electric. On time, professional, personable, reasonable, helpful, and superb workmanship. I would absolutely recommend and hire again!

Description of Work
Outdoor electrical work. Adding on an electrical outlet outside.

11/27/2019

Karen C.

CR Electric is a great company and I would defiantly hire again! On time, pleasant, friendly. It was explained to me what had to be done and why. They made sure everything was safe and working. I was given tips on other projects. They were honest and personable. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Fixed outdoor lighting, added electrical outlet outside

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the work and posting this testimonial. We appreciate you taking time to post a testimonial for us. It was a pleasure working for you and look forward to doing so in the feature.

10/30/2019

Chris S.

Chris was timely, professional, and very nice. He answered all our electrical questions and fixed the light problem in our dining room! Chris was great to work with and we will certainly call him in the future for other projects. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Description of Work
Install Outlets, Install Fixtures.

10/10/2019

Kaniel B.

I was having flickering lights and intermittent power loss in my house. I googled “electricians near me” and called CR Electric. My call was answered and Chris was at my house later in the day, the same day I called. After some troubleshooting, he figured out the issue. He clearly described the issue and what it would take to resolve it. This company is punctual and professional. I enjoyed their company and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Flickering lights and intermittent power loss

Category electrician

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for post this testimonial. We are glad we could help you regain full power at your house and happy to have worked for you.

10/04/2019

Lilli C.

Chris and his team did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend them!! Chris is very professional, knowledgeable, responsive, punctual, and honest!! This was a big job and Chris gave me several options/suggestions on how he could do the job and achieve the best results for me. Chris was very patient and understanding and explained everything in detail to me, which I really appreciated!! I have dealt with many contractors in my lifetime and one of the biggest problems that I have encountered was lack of communication. This was definitely not the case with Chris. From the beginning when Chris first came to my home to see the scope of the work to the completion of the job, Chris was always very friendly and responsive and if I called him with questions, prior to him starting the job he would always either answer my call or if he was busy at the time, he would text me right away and let me know that he would be calling me back soon, which he always did!! It was a great pleasure to work with Chris and his team and I would definitely hire them in the future for any electrical work that I need done in my home!! Thank you again Chris and team for a job well done!!!!

Description of Work
Removed old trough, transfer switch, and disconnect boxes. Installed new 200 Amp transfer switch, 200 Amp main panel, trough and junction boxes. Ran pipe from the meter pan to the transfer switch and from the transfer switch to the main panel.

Category electrician

Thank you so much for posting A testimonial for us. We appreciate you take time to write one for us and look forward to working with you in the feature. We are also thankful you chose us to do your job.

09/07/2019

S T.

Chris Ray has been my electrician for over 10 years. He is very responsive and punctual. He respects my home and always cleans up when he is done. I never have to go behind him and check his work. When he finishes the job, I know it’s done right. The most important thing about Chris is that he is trustworthy. I know he’s giving me the best deal for what I need.

Description of Work
Electrical

09/07/2019

Mike ..

I had a electrical short in back of shop that was a major fire hazard. Contacted CR electric and Chris sent his son Greg who is also a outstanding electrician immediately. They had problem resolved in 20 minutes. I have heard them many times and they are a outstanding company. I recommend them highly. - Mike Henry

Description of Work
Short in back of shop

Category electrician,lighting,home builders,generator service

Logan Electrical Contractors LLC

Logan Electric provides quality electrical and plumbing service to the New Orleans area. We specialize in Panel Installation and Panel Swap-Outs for residential homes. We're locally owned and owner operated and take pride in all of our work. We believe that every single customer is important and we work hard to serve the needs of the customer. We work on Quality not quantity. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Bernard Blanchard Electric

Bernard Blanchard Electric is an locally owned and operated full service electrical company with over 25 years of dedication to serving the residents of New Orleans and the surrounding parishes. Bernard is the sole owner and work force of the company. Bernard Blanchard Electric is State Licensed and carries parish licenses as well along with worker's compensation and liability insurance. Saturday appointments are available.

Prolific Resurrection LLC

Prolific Resurrection. Commercial/Residential Contractor/Electrical with over 10 years of experience. Locally owned and operated. We provide a wide range of home services and can take on any of your upcoming projects. We understand what it takes to fulfill a quality project and that is why we are the business that you can trust. If you choose to have us work on your next home improvement project please mention you found us on Angi. Please give us a call or click for a free estimate today!

Electrical.