Canda Construction LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since January 2011

Canda Construction, LLC is a general contractor servicing the greater New Orleans area....

Bernard Blanchard Electric

Bernard Blanchard Electric is an locally owned and operated full service electrical company with over 25 years of dedication to serving the residents of New Orleans and the surrounding parishes. Bernard is the sole owner and work force of the company. Bernard Blanchard Electric is State Licensed and carries parish licenses as well along with worker's compensation and liability insurance. Saturday appointments are available.

GnC Electric LLC

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! G&C Electric, LLC ......Police, Military, Veteran Discounts

EP Solutions

Electric solutions a local company working for our community since 2011 . Our electrician are well train to carry out any task in our field to their best of their knowledge . No task is to big when it comes to providing our service to the community .we are available 24/7 to our clients .

02/20/2018

I had three contracts with this company. The owner, Chuck Dwyer "quit" the job after the first contract was fulfilled (poorly) and left my electrical work half-undone. Apparently in his mind quitting a job means you get to keep the deposit. He still has $13,290 of mine and refuses to return calls, emails, texts or voicemails. See the details below. If anyone would like photos of videos of the terr...

Description of Work
Whole home remodel, entire house re-wired and re-plumbed

Category contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,insulation,remodeling,water heater repair,replacement windows,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters

04/27/2016

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling

08/30/2014

see above

Description of Work
I had a commercial building that suffered a lot of fire damage. Canda gave me the best price and was by far the most professional company I interviewed!! Chuck is a hands on General Contractor and I love that. To often Generals just have subs do all the work! He finished 2 weeks early and made my building even more beautiful than it was before the fire. I've hired Canda on 2 other jobs since then and they have performed the same exceptional way!!!

Category remodeling

09/16/2013

My husband and I built our home in 2010 and as our family has grown, so did our need for more living space. We desperately needed a bonus room to use as another family room and have enough space for the kids' toys and for entertaining. We were EXTREMELY hesitant about hiring a contractor however, because our original home-builders were not trustworthy and had poor workmanship. Our home is only 3 y...

Description of Work
Enclosed an existing outdoor space to make it part of the living space in the home. Pitched the roof to match existing roof. Built a new deck to replace the old one. Decked our attic floor.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,sunrooms

03/02/2012

Went very well. The owner, Chuck Dwyer is honest and hardworking and has good people that work for him.

Description of Work
Canda Construction remodeled my bathroom and three bedrooms that needed the floors replaced due to water damage. They also painted, laid down new wood laminate, removed the old floors, replaced sub-flooring, laid down new tile, rebuilt the shower. They did an excellent job and I would highly recommend them. The reason I am just now reporting this is that my original report showed up under a different company for some reason and I just now caught it.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Ceramic tile, handymen, decks & porches.