Cain Construction and Designs

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2011

3.9

Cain Construction and Design is a mid-size construction company that offers the expertise and sophistication of a large company, while providing the personal attention of a small firm. Cain Construction and Designs is a Unique Construction Company, which has been providing quality customer service to the New Orleans and surrounding areas for the past 7 years. We have a staff of qualified personnel to perform major remodels and tenant improvements in Commercial, Residental, Restaurant, and Retail Environments. We have built over the years a reputation based on honesty and integrity and have formed long term relationships with our clients. Each year we continue to grow in project size and work capability. CAIN performs all millwork, finish capentry, and electrical in house, as well as having an extensive team of highly qualified subcontractors. CAIN Contractors concentrates on high end commercial and residental construction. We specialized in a variety of projects: Restaurants Retail Office Tenant Improvements Landlord Tenant Improvements Restrooms The team at Cain meets and exceeds our clients’ expectations through innovative design and construction solutions ensuring maximum productivity, efficiency and profitability for our clients. Cain Construction has experience in many types of work, from new commerical construction, to residential remodeling, to historical restorations, and everything in between. We take great pride in our quality workmanship and dependable staff and strive to make the construction process a pleasant experience for all involved. ...

Albee's Air Conditioning And Heating LLC

Albee's Air Conditioning And Heating LLC, is the name you can trust in providing air conditioning and heating services to the New Orleans area since 1999. We guarantee you professional quality and dependable services because you deserve nothing less. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Just to give you some insight some of our specialties includes: Service, Repair Replacement and Installation of air conditioning and heating systems, we also service and repair and install mini-split systems and ductwork installation, ductwork repair, our technicians are also ready to work on any 2-stage and communicating systems,.. and of course we are fully licensed and insured, we take all major credit cards, and we do have financing on replacement air conditioning and heating systems, call us now for a free quote..

Climate Tamers

Born and raised in New Orleans my heart and soul is in this city. I want to earn your trust with the aspiration of gaining a customer for life. My goal is to deliver the best quality job and customer service experience possible. We pick up the phone, we show up on time and we don’t leave until you tell us your completely satisfied. Over 15 years experience, we strive everyday to be the best in our craft. Become a part of our Climate Tamers family! You won’t regret that you called us I promise! - Owner, Brad Miller

Offers by Climate Tamers on Angi
National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

03/22/2016

Description of Work
excellent work

Category sunrooms

09/10/2014

A person from the company was scheduled to come look at my job and give an estimate. He never showed up and no one answered when I called to inquire/reschedule.

Description of Work
I had an appointment scheduled for someone to come and look at the job and he never showed up. I tried to call and inquire about the reason for the no-show and no one answered.

Category sunrooms

10/22/2013

Set an appointment to come out and take a look at the property. He called the day of and postponed to meet the next day. So I had to take off work the following day to meet him during the appointment time. He never showed. When I called, he hung up on me. Enough said.

Description of Work
Supposed to come out and take a look at the property for an estimate.

Category remodeling,roofing,house painters,sunrooms

Residential and Commercial Renovation, Custom Cabinets, Custom Millwork, Kitchen and Bath Renovation, Outdoor Living Spaces, Historical Restoration, New Construction, Room Additions

Visa, Check