Brooms N Buckets

New Orleans, LA 70131

Commercial and Residential Cleaning

03/18/2016

Priya B.

Leslie has been cleaning my house once a month, for about six months now. She texts me every month to remind me when I'm due for another cleaning, and is very flexible with my schedule if the initial time she proposes doesn't work for me. She's always really punctual, and works around me and my dog in my small apartment since I work from home. She always asks me to double check her work and provide feedback, which I really appreciate. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

10/08/2015

lynn F.

Leslie and her sister Darlene were thorough and professional, happy to help with any questions or concerns. It was enjoyable having them here, and even more so when I enjoyed my clean house after they left very pleased! I will definitely be using them again!!

Description of Work
Overall cleaning, including my small deck and a little silver polishing. Kitchen, bath, floors, dusting, etc

02/27/2015

Michael F.

Just want to say how THRILLED I am with Leslie and her team at Brooms N Buckets. First of all, Leslie is both delightful and professional. Leslie has been cleaning my historic French quarter home weekly for the past six months. She always greets my husband and me with a smile and aims to please. Secondly and more importantly, Leslie is as particular as I am and insists that her employees are equally conscientious. She checks and double checks the work done in all areas of my home. It is important to Leslie that I am 100% satisfied, and she encourages any feedback that would help her provide whatever I need or desire to be done. It is difficult to find people to work in your home who are trustworthy, reliable, and hard-working. Leslie and her team are all that and more. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

[member name removed], Thank You so much for such positive review! We look forward to cleaning your home every week! It's always with great pleasure!! Love you guys!!

02/20/2015

Melissa M.

Initially based on the previous reviews I thought this company would be a great find. Unfortunately it did not work out that way. There were windows in the main living area left untouched and area of the house we'd specifically talked about was untouched. I re-cleaned a lot of surfaces in the kitchen and the smell of cleaning products in my home was so strong I had a migraine for 3 days. When I reached out by phone, I recieved a text back noting that I should have had a deep clean. This however was never discussed in the first meeting. Overall, you get what you pay for. Some areas great, others not so much. I will not be using this cleaning service again. And as a side note, no debit or credit cards accepted. When I spoke with Leslie the day before, I was assured that they were. However, upon completion of her work, I was informed that the machine was not working. Just moving here, we have no checks with current information and I hadn't anticipated needing cash.

Description of Work
Basic housecleaning

Category house cleaning

(Member Name), Thanks for your review. It's unfortunate you were not satisfied with our services. However, upon meeting with you for an estimate, your home was in a condition that did not require a deep clean. Upon our return to preform the service, your home was a total disaster. I'm not going to indicate all the issues we encountered while preforming the service. I'm sure you were aware. We do accept credit cards. However, I can't control when the machine will malfunction. When I informed you of such, you provided a check. Which came back NSF. On top of that, you assured me the check would be ok. After discussing the NSF issue with you, you agreed to pay amount owed, in addition to the fee that was charged by my financial institution via PayPal. Still to date, no payment. Lastly,we go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy.The reason you contacted us in the first place is because our reviews are great! We still maintain an A rating across the board. Again, I'm sorry you were not happy.

09/29/2014

MOLLIE W.

When she didn't arrive on time to provide the estimate, we called to see if they were still coming. The person who answered the phone said she didn't get the information and would be at the house in 15 - 20 minutes. Five minutes later, she texted to say she was stuck in traffic and needed to reschedule. We decided not to reschedule because we need someone who is reliable.

Description of Work
We called to inquire about their services and spoke to Leslie. She scheduled a time to come to the house to provide an estimate.

Category house cleaning

I consider myself and the business I run to be reliable. Our rating on Angie's List is impeccable,and speaks for itself. I apologize for the in convenience this caused you. All the best!

09/09/2014

Caryn C.

Leslie has been fantasic. She is here before her scheduled cleaning time and always starts on time or before. She always asks if there is anything that she can improve upon or is missed, although that doesn't happen because she does it right the first time. I work at home, so she is courteous to make sure I am off the phone if she is going to turn on the vacuum. I have four cats and a dog, who shed a lot, and she always make sure you sweep the furniture where they lay. She even reduced the price from her original quote when she realized that it would not take her as long to clean my house! Now, that's great customer service!

Description of Work
I believe the Leslie has been to my home four times so far. The initial cleaning was a deep clean and the following were regular cleans every three weeks.

08/11/2014

Terry P.

We really had a great deal of work to do to get the house even somewhat organized. By the middle of the second day, we both realized that it probably should have been a 3 or 4 day job rather than 2 days. Regardless, I found Leslie to be a rare professional; she was prompt, courteous, friendly, and clear about the tasks and even more committed to helping me try and pull it all together than I was. She worked tirelessly and expeditiously and immediately became a member of our household with the same goal to ensure we were provided with not only value for our funds, but also a work ethic that was priceless. Without reservation or hesitation, will hire Leslie to help keep us on track with our re-organization, renovation, and cleaning projects.

Description of Work
Based on the reviews from other members, I selected Brooms N Buckets and scheduled a meeting with Leslie to estimate the scope of the work. That discussion led me to a decision to hire her for two days: first, to organize the items and then to follow-up with a cleaning.

Category house cleaning, home & garage organization

[member name removed], Thanks so much for your feedback, it was a pleasure to serve you! Looking forward to doing it again. Only this time, we'll plan appropriately :-) Thanks!!

06/12/2014

christian D.

Leslie is an excellent housecleaner and is very easy to work with. I've always been home when she's here and she takes direction very well on specific items you might need. She also gave me some great advice on techniques to use in-between house cleanings. Her attitude is upbeat and positive and she's very invested in her work, which is always impeccable. Kudos!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

[removed members name], It has been a pleasure to service you every week! Thanks so much!!

04/28/2014

Kathleen G.

Thank You!

04/24/2014

Adam N.

Fantastic. Punctual. Thorough. Smart. And with a great sense of humor.

Description of Work
Cleaned both my house and some vacation rental property.

Category house cleaning

Thanks a bunch [member name removed], It is truly a pleasure :)

04/21/2014

David B.

Leslie provided excellent house cleaning services. She was professional, kept me informed at all times, and showed genuine concern that I was pleased with the job. On top of everything, she is super nice and takes pride in her work. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again and, in fact, plan to do so soon.

Description of Work
Deep clean of a new house.

Category house cleaning

Thank You for trusting us! Your feedback is priceless:)

04/07/2014

Jennifer J.

Leslie has been my housekeeper for several years. She always is upbeat and cheerful and asks if there is anything that needs special attention. I trust her and do not sit home while she is in my house. I let her in and she locks up. When I return home, it is the most pleasant experience as the house is spotless. She is very flexible with her dates and times and really aims to please. She certainly appreciates every customer she has and will strive to make you pleased with her work. I have no hesitation in recommending her!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

With keeping up with life's demands, the last thing you wanna do is come home and CLEAN! Being a Mom, trust me....I know how it is. It provides me pleasure for you to be able to "relieve some stress", by providing you guys with a clean home! The trust, respect and confidence you have placed in me goes beyond measure! Thank You!

03/20/2014

Jennifer J.

They are great and Leslie has been my housekeeper for over a year now. She is always on time and does an awesome job. I would highly recommend them. She comes every Friday. I have recommended her to others. I will continue to use her.

Description of Work
Brooms N' Buckets cleaned my house.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank You for being a valued client! I appreciate the time you took to write this review based on your positive experience with us!

02/27/2014

Jennifer J.

I highly recommend Leslie and Brooms n Buckets. She is always on time, very thorough, very friendly. Her rates are reasonable. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Thanks [member name removed]!

02/25/2014

Will S.

We are very pleased with Leslie. She is extremely pleasant to work with, always on time, always willing to take on any extra tasks that we might ask her to do (although we don't do this often). She is professional and personable. We feel very fortunate to have Leslie cleaning our house

Description of Work
Leslie has been our regular housecleaner for quite some time; at least two years. She cleans the floors, fixtures and appliances, and dusts the myriad objects. She changes the sheets on the beds and puts the dirty sheets in the washing machine.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you so much [member name removed]!!!... your positive review means everything to me! Wow! I didn't realize it's been almost two years!!(and counting).That's really cool:) Means alot! It's been more than a pleasure to clean your home.