Brennan's Roofing Co

Founded 1953 • With Angi since July 2010

Brennan's Roofing LLC is a locally owned and operated company that started back in 1951. We believe in working hard, doing the right thing and giving our clients the same respect we would give our family and friends. We believe that we will give you an honest diagnosis for a fair price and when we do the repair, we will do it with pride and quality. Whether residential or commercial, shingles or metal, TPO or torch down, we can handle it. Done the right way the first time - strictly hand nailing one roof at a time....

Aqua-tech Cleaning Solutions

Aqua-tech Cleaning Solutions

We offer pressure washing/ soft washing & electrostatic disinfection services for both residential and commercial properties in New Orleans/ surrounding areas. Our business is built on the foundation of working hard to prove that your satisfaction is our priority!

Offers by Aqua-tech Cleaning Solutions on Angi

12/11/2019

The quality and workmanship is by far the leader in the industry. I have dealing with other roofing companies and none had the professionalism I had with dealing with Chris. Thank You for a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof change

01/20/2018

As a realtor I work with Brennan's often. Excellent customer service. Always on time and responsive. Estimates seem to be on par with other roofing companies. Professional and quick service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Inspections and Replacement Estimates

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you sooo much Mrs [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you and your team always giving us a call! Some of the building you guys do work on are so cool to be a part of! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review!

08/18/2017

It was a small repair, but they did a great job. They took care of it for me. I would use their service again. I liked the fact that they came in fixed it. I wasn't home, but they did it and didn't worry about the money. They came back and I paid them. THey told me that they could do it even if I wasn't there. They did the work, they knew I wasn't going to be there, and they collected the money la...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a small repair.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for the kind words Mrs [Member Name Removed]. We like to think if we trust others they will trust us...which is a big part of us being hired to work on something so important as a roof. It may have been a small repair but those turn into big problems so I am so glad we could get it handled quickly!!!

03/11/2017

I was pleased with the job. The work I needed done was minor, and quickly and professionally dealt with. The technician was knowledgeable and prepared to complete the task, and the office was courteous and easy to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a leak in the storm guard on my water heater vent repaired; the storm guard was reinstalled and recaulked.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your honest and positive review. We are happy that we were able to satisfactorily service your roofing needs. Please don't hesitate to call on us if you have any future roofing needs.

04/06/2016

There was no additional cost. There was a little confusion as to what the offer actually was. It seemed to be more like an inspection rather than a repair or check but he did the job so no complaints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a Big Deal. They repaired a  minor chimney damage.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for posting your review of Brennans Roofing LLC. We apologize that there may have been some initial confusion about your maintenance package. We are happy to hear that there were no major repairs necessary. It was a pleasure working with you.

Commercial and Residential - Roof replacement - Shingles / Metal / Flat TPO / Torch Down - Roof Repairs - Gutters - Siding - Exterior Paint - Awnings - Patio Covers -

Check, Visa