ABC Construction and Remodeling LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2012

6 employees. No sub contractors. Charges by the job. No travel/trip charges....

TLC Home Improvements

TLC Home Improvements can provide you with quality home Improvement at a reasonable price. Everything from demo, painting or basic home Improvements. Let us give your home the TLC it needs! Licensed and Insured! Give us a call.

Will I Am Painting Contractor LLC

Over 40 years experience. WILL I AM is a small local company that takes pride in providing top quality work with meticulous attention to detail. Client satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Northshore Painting & Home Improvement

Northshore S&W Painting is now doing business as Northshore Painting ~ Proudly serving the South Shore, Orleans Parish, and Jefferson Parish. With over 20 years of experience in the paint trade, we provide quality workmanship for residential and commercial clients. In need of fresh paint, drywall repair, power washing or any other skilled handyman work? Look no further! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Workmanship guaranteed for One Year! Northshore Painting will provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services. Greater New Orleans Area Leader offering professional high-quality painting. Five worker crew. No subcontractors. Angie's List Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2011 - 2016. Need a quote? Email us at phil@northshorepainting.com with your project request. Emails are checked daily. Will accommodate your schedule. Please allow us up to 5 to 7 days to receive proposal after time of initial estimate.

10/15/2014

Description of Work
Install sding complete.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

12/01/2012

The team was neat, fast, and prompt in everything they did. Carlos scheduled the demolition to prevent disruption of the regular activities of my tenants and listened to the concerns of everyone involved. They went in just before Thanksgiving and were done with BOTH bathrooms a week later. Wow!! I liked them so much that I am having them replace two exterior doors for me. The quality of the work w...

Description of Work
Carlos and his staff gutted and remodeled 2 small bathrooms in my office building in Metairie. They removed the yucky existing melamine panels, linoleum floors, vanities, and toilets. They installed ceramic tile on the floors & walls, replaced the overhead fans, installed the new toilets, vanity/sinks, painted, and rebuilt a couple of walls.

Category drywall,handyman service,home remodeling,interior painters

01/11/2012

They are amazing and I wish I had more money to use them for other things, not that they are expensive. I wish we could use them for more things. I highly reccommend them. They have done a lot of work in the French Quarter. I would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
They painted and cleaned up our balcony.

Category handyman service,house painters

Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Carpentry - Unfinished, Carpentry - Woodworking, Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair, Ceramic Tile, Doors, Drywall, Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair, Framing, Handymen, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing, Painting - Exterior, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - General, Roofing, Siding, Windows

Electrical, Heating & A/C