Corner-2-Corner

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

Corner-2-Corner began its operations in June of 2015 to provide a quality product, confidence and trust in home inspections. Our exceptionally skilled employee possess years of combined experience with various backgrounds and skill sets. Quality service and consistent availability is imperative to the success of our clients. We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of size of inspection. Inspection Preparation Prior to your inspection, make sure that the following items are operable: Utilities – Water, Electricity, and Gas should all be on at the time of inspection. Doors – All exterior and interior doors should be unlocked and accessible. Attic – Remove any stored items which could restrict or hinder access to the attic. Gas Appliances – Be sure all heating systems and water heaters are operational. Pilot lights should always be lit. If pilot lights are not lit and/or valves are off, the inspector will be unable to properly inspect the operation of the appliances they serve. These preparations will make the process easier for the inspector and less time consuming and disruptive for you....

06/14/2020

Mr. Picou was incredible as an Home Inspection instructor for my required Platform Training. Through his level of knowledge and ease of explaining different discrepancies commonly found during inspections, it was evident of his Experience in the field. The materials of study, his polite and down-to-earth attitude, and overall "Good Person" vibes made it comfortable and interesting in regards to as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Platform Training

09/28/2017

Great!!! The inspection performed was detailed and all my questions and concerns were addressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete home inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

I enjoyed our discussions during the inspections and as a client great to work with, thanks for contacting Corner-2-Corner to help you with your home inspection.

09/28/2017

Great, thoroughly inspected my home and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspected.

05/22/2017

Very professional, did a great looking at all aspects top to bottom inspecting: roof, attic, walls, foundation, level, plumbing, electrical, a/c-heating system, proper housing codes, safety & things to look out for in the future that may become a problem. He provided a 58 page review the next day and answered any questions I had later. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thanks and enjoy your new home.

05/08/2017

Mr. Picou was very thorough with his inspection and I felt that his price was more than fair for the services her performed. I really appreciated his insight and willingness to answer my questions during the inspection. He was also very timely in getting the report to me and responded quickly to text messages and emails. I would not hesitate to hire Mr. Picou again if I need another inspection.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Jean Picou came out to the house that we are in the process of buying to do an inspection.

CATEGORY home inspection

Roof Inspection Four Point Inspections ​Builder Warranty Energy Audit Foreclosure New Construction Inspections Pool/Spa Inspections Foundation Inspections

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover