Corner-2-Corner

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

175 La. 182 W

Morgan City, LA 70380

Corner-2-Corner began its operations in June of 2015 to provide a quality product, confidence and trust in home inspections. Our exceptionally skilled employee possess years of combined experience with various backgrounds and skill sets. Quality service and consistent availability is imperative to the success of our clients. We promise to always provide value and outstanding service, regardless of size of inspection. Inspection Preparation Prior to your inspection, make sure that the following items are operable: Utilities – Water, Electricity, and Gas should all be on at the time of inspection. Doors – All exterior and interior doors should be unlocked and accessible. Attic – Remove any stored items which could restrict or hinder access to the attic. Gas Appliances – Be sure all heating systems and water heaters are operational. Pilot lights should always be lit. If pilot lights are not lit and/or valves are off, the inspector will be unable to properly inspect the operation of the appliances they serve. These preparations will make the process easier for the inspector and less time consuming and disruptive for you....

06/14/2020

Paul K.

Mr. Picou was incredible as an Home Inspection instructor for my required Platform Training. Through his level of knowledge and ease of explaining different discrepancies commonly found during inspections, it was evident of his Experience in the field. The materials of study, his polite and down-to-earth attitude, and overall "Good Person" vibes made it comfortable and interesting in regards to asking questions about anything I had on mind. I was treated to lunch and he stocked up on snacks to get us through the 3 Day course.I would definitely rate him a 5/5 Rating A+ Appreciate you Jean! Peace & thanks for being influential in my studies for my business! Paul K. (BETR Home Inspection,LLC)

Description of Work
Platform Training

09/28/2017

Sandra M.

Great!!! The inspection performed was detailed and all my questions and concerns were addressed.

Description of Work
A complete home inspection.

Category home inspection

I enjoyed our discussions during the inspections and as a client great to work with, thanks for contacting Corner-2-Corner to help you with your home inspection.

09/28/2017

Sandra M.

Great, thoroughly inspected my home and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Home inspected.

05/22/2017

Rj U.

Very professional, did a great looking at all aspects top to bottom inspecting: roof, attic, walls, foundation, level, plumbing, electrical, a/c-heating system, proper housing codes, safety & things to look out for in the future that may become a problem. He provided a 58 page review the next day and answered any questions I had later. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thanks and enjoy your new home.

05/08/2017

Marie V.

Mr. Picou was very thorough with his inspection and I felt that his price was more than fair for the services her performed. I really appreciated his insight and willingness to answer my questions during the inspection. He was also very timely in getting the report to me and responded quickly to text messages and emails. I would not hesitate to hire Mr. Picou again if I need another inspection.

Description of Work
Mr. Jean Picou came out to the house that we are in the process of buying to do an inspection.

04/28/2017

Howard T.

I hired Corner-2-Corner Home Inspection based off of a friend's recommendation to inspected a home I was looking to purchase. I pride myself in being very knowledgeable on home construction and maintenance, but wanted a second pair of eyes to take a look at the home before making a final decision. I'm glad that I did. Corner-2-Corner discovered two serious issues that I overlooked during my inspection. Jean with Corner-2-Corner completed a thorough inspection and provided a detailed report with photos promptly after the inspection. I would use Corner-2-Corner again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed] thanks for the kind review and glad I helped in making a solid decision with the home.

04/27/2017

Humberto G.

It was a very pleasent expierience he was very profesional and courteous he was extremely thorough with the entire inspection and showed the utmost respect once he was done with inspection he sat down and informed me of what he found and even recommended how to fix or replace I was 100% satisfied with his services and definitely recommend him to anyone

Description of Work
I scheduled a appointment with Mr.Jean for a home inspection to help me make a very big decision

Category home inspection

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new home, thanks.

03/31/2017

Jarava P.

It went very well! Nothing was left overlooked. The service and information I received was priceless compared to the small cost.

Description of Work
Home Purchase Inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks for your kind review and enjoy your new home.

03/02/2017

Gwen K.

The inspection was very thorough and uncovered a few maintenance items that needed to be handled, which we negotiated to have taken care of as a condition of our purchasing the home.

Description of Work
Inspection for a home we were considering buying as a rental investment.

02/18/2017

Rachel W.

Inspector was on time, courteous, professional and very thorough with inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection

State of La.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Roof Inspection Four Point Inspections ​Builder Warranty Energy Audit Foreclosure New Construction Inspections Pool/Spa Inspections Foundation Inspections