Lenny's Plumbing Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since June 2008

4500 Shores Dr Suite 101

Metairie, LA 70006

Serving Orleans and Jefferson Parish Since 1967. Repairs, Renovations and New Construction. Credit Cards Accepted. State Licensed and Fully Insured....

04/29/2022

Carole D.

They were great. I called them for several times.

Description of Work
They did plumbing.

10/05/2021

Geoffrey C.

Extremely punctual and professional; office returned my call within 20 minutes and I was told to expect them within a two hour window the following day--they came right at the start of that window. Not only did they fix the issue I had called about, but they also diagnosed a couple of additional problems and addressed those as well. They were done within 30 minutes. The bill received for the work was also lower than I had originally anticipated.

Description of Work
Home water shutoff valve replacement

10/29/2019

elsa P.

They did a great job and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
I have been using them for years for plumbing needs. Lately, they repaired a washing machine.

12/08/2018

Jim C.

Mike and his helper arrived nearly a half hour early, quickly diagnosed the problems, and had everything fixed in less than an hour. They were knowledgeable and very professional. If I have any further plumbing issues, I will positively be a return customer.

Description of Work
I had issues with a leak under the kitchen sink and a toilet that wouldn't flush completely, among others.

12/01/2018

J Harrison R.

Mike and his helper arrived on time. The work took about one hour and the cost was exactly as quoted. They were very friendly and informative about the operation of the disposal unit.

Description of Work
Replace garbage disposal unit.

09/12/2018

Emily M.

Mike and Matt did a great job on our repairs. They were prompt, knowledgeable and fixed the problems quickly. Mike offered good information about the warranty on our fixtures for another issue he noticed while here that will save us money. Very helpful.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet and shower faucet repair

08/08/2018

Peter J.

Mikey was great. Informative and cleaned up all along the way. The install looked better after the work was done.

Description of Work
We needed to replace the bathroom sink and toilet.

06/02/2018

Diane R.

Pro--on time, professional, work completed in timely manner, no problems or complications Con--do not give estimates; charge for complete hour to come out--not a problem this job

Description of Work
Install garbage disposal

03/12/2018

Donald J.

Professional service, did good work, but price seemed high. The 1.25" P-trap drain under a bathroom vanity was leaking. This consist of 2 pieces of pipe, one end connects to the sink drain and the other goes in the pipe at the wall. This is a straightforward job that I have done myself many times, but due to health issues I had to call a plumber, and we live only a few blocks from Lenny's. Lenny's came out on time and the plumber was friendly and professional. I had it set up for him with the vanity completely clear and empty, and even provided a work light. He did the fix (replacement of the 2 pieces of drain pipe) in roughly 30 minutes. Quality of the job seems good with no leaks. Total time at my house was probably about 45 or 50 minutes. Total cost was $140 for labor and $18 for parts. I had a 5% off Angies List coupon so the final bill came to about $150. Again, my only complain is that the price seems high. I would have expected a one hour service charge for labor at $80 or $90? I've fixed things like this myself for so long that maybe this is the new normal, I don't know?

Description of Work
Replace 1.25" P-trap drain under a bathroom vanity

12/10/2017

Susan A.

Lenny's Plumbing was great to work with. They were on time, fixed the problem quickly, charged a fair price and were very professional and polite. I will be contacting Lenny's Plumbing again soon for other projects I have.

Description of Work
Fixed a leaky tub/shower faucet

05/01/2017

Dana C.

They were good. They were on time. It was comparable to the price that my other plumber usually charges me. I thought they were great. I'm not terribly familiar with the pricing but it was on the spot with my other plumber. I think that they were right on the money. They came when nobody else would come. I wasn't there when he came. Usually, they send one guy. I don't live there, so I don't know how clean it was left. The girls would have told me if it was a wreck or if they were rude. I had no feedback from the girls, so I assume it was good.

Description of Work
They came when my regular plumber couldn't come. We had a toilet that was running and alternately leaking. They fixed both problems.

12/01/2016

Lauren A.

Very well. Given the speed with which he worked, I was very happy that they charge by the hour, not the job as other plumbers do. He completed these four projects in under an hour, lightening speed. My biggest surprise was my shower, the part that allows you to switch from the shower to the faucet was broken. Another plumber quoted me $6-800 to repair and said it would be necessary to do it from the other side of the wall (in this case it would be my tenant's apartment which would have also required someone to repair Sheetrock afterwards). Lenny's guy simply took the mechanism apart, replaced a $40 part and it was fixed. I was thrilled.

Description of Work
I had three toilets that needed maintenance and a shower.

11/21/2016

PAUL M.

Extremely well. Very professional and thorough. Would not hesitate to call with additional needs.

Description of Work
Install of new kitchen sink/faucet, dishwasher and connection of new stovetop.

09/11/2016

David N.

My air conditioning air handler is in the attic. Bryan said the handler drains water into the same common pipe as the bathtub drains. I recently had my handler drain blown out for a blockage, and Bryan said the debris from that blocked the bathtub drain, causing water from the handler to backup into the bathtub, which is why the water in the bathtub was cold. He used the snake to clean out the debris. He recommended for summer maintenance to occasionally pour white vinegar into the handler drain to not allow debris to build up. We flushed the toilet once, Bryan said it was a faulty fill valve, and he replaced it, part cost was $6.00. Lenny's charges $120.00 per hour for labor.

Description of Work
Bathtub would not drain and even had water backing up from the drain. Also toilet not flushing correctly.

07/08/2016

Barbara B.

It went great - Lenny's sent a professional plumber who was nice, knowledgeable and fixed the problems quickly. They gave me a time frame when he would be there, he called before he showed up (at the beginning of the set time-frame) and gave me a 20 minute warning. He answered my questions and explained what the issue was quickly and easily.

Description of Work
Bathtub overflow was dripping and the shower had a steady stream of a drip.

05/16/2016

Aimee L.

I had a fence installed, and one of the fence poles cracked my sewer line under my driveway. Called another plumber, and they came out, but would not work with the insurance company. Called Lenny's they came out checked the problem, while I was at work. Gave me a quote for almost half the price of the other plumber, and came out and did the plumbing work and patched the cement. Great job, easy to deal with - they are definitely on my preferred plumber list.

Description of Work
Cracked sewer line under the driveway.

05/08/2016

Bob K.

The showed up on time, and really knew their stuff. Gave good advice, and price was right.

Description of Work
Fixed leaky toilet, changed seal on faucet, fixed drain pipe.

04/27/2016

Roberts C.

Fantastic! Really nice, professional, clearly know what they are doing. Conscientious of ascetics and function.

Description of Work
Fixed 2 toilets and a slow draining bathtub.

10/22/2015

Adrian D.

There was a leak coming from under the kitchen sink. We had to keep the water turned off because the minute we turned it on, the kitchen would flood. We didn't call Lenny's until Friday morning and we were afraid it was too late to get anyone to come out before the weekend and that we would be all weekend without water. My husband thought it might be a major job involving pipes in the wall. We called Lenny's and explained the problem. They said they would try to get someone out between 10 am and 2 pm. Promptly at 10 am, Mike and Johnny showed up. They did an examination and said that the problem was that the plastic tubing going from the ice maker to under the sink had deteriorated and needed to be replaced. They suggested copper tubing, which would be more durable. They replaced the tubing and the the job was finished within 1/2 hour. They were very efficient and professional. They charged their basic labor charge and a minor charge for the tubing. We felt the price was very reasonable (we had called around and compared prices before calling anyone). Most of all, we were very relieved to have water again. We very much appreciate their coming out on such short notice and fixing the problem so efficiently. This is a very good company, and we plan on calling them to do some work in the near future. We have recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced leaky plastic tubing with new copper tubing.

07/15/2014

Donovan R.

We have been using this company for a long time. They are very good. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet change

04/23/2014

Robert B.

If I could give more than 5 stars for responsiveness and punctuality, I would. These guys rock. Mike came within two hours of my call. There was an electrical issue and I had to call an electrician to come in before they could complete the installation. As soon as the electrician was finished, I called them to let them know and they were right back to finish the installation. Mike was also very helpful with some advice generally and told me how to do some minor repairs myself. Considering they had to make two trips (not their fault) and took care of two issues for me, the $199 was more than a fair price. They were courteous, cleaned up their own mess, hauled off the left-over junk and packing, and were most of all, very professional. I have their business card now and if I ever need another plumber, I know who I'll call first - Lenny's.

Description of Work
Installed new dishwasher and fixed leaky sink drain.

01/27/2014

john j. and diann M.

Toilet was not flushing right. Did a great job

Description of Work
They had to dissolve gunk blocking water flow when toilet was flushed and put new parts inside toilet bowl plus repair a leak.

01/20/2014

Pam W.

He was right. They made two inconspicuous cuts underneath the sink upstairs, removed a 10and quot; piece of corroded pipe and made the repair. The work took about an hour, but I asked for an estimate for two other jobs, which took an additional 1/2 hour. They cleaned up and covered the holes underneath the upstairs cabinets with taped cardboard until more substantial repairs can be made. I've had a couple of less costly estimates for the work I want to have done, so I'll get a couple more estimates before making that decision. Overall, I was very pleased with the diagnosis and actual repair time.

Description of Work
I thought the freeze had resulted in a partially clogged drain pipe upstairs that had cracked, so I called Lenny's. They were booked for a week, but Johnnie and Mike arrived for the 9a-12 noon appointment at 9:20am and as soon as I described the problem, Johnnie said the problem was most likely a old corroded pipe, not a frozen pipe.

03/12/2013

Ralph T.

Called Lenny's Monday afternoon and scheduled for Tuesday morning at 8 AM. Johnnie and Mike arrived on time -- calling before they arrived. Johnnie listed all the possibilities of the leak source and proceeded to eliminate each until they found and repaired the leak (gasket under tub and putty seal above the tub -- both at tub drain). This was an upstairs bathroom that shared a common plumbing wall with a 2nd bathroom. We had delayed using both bathrooms since we did not know the source of the leak and have company coming to stay a week this weekend. Leak fixed. Very satisfied with service. Knowledgeable , courteous, and friendly service technicians. This is the 2nd time we have used this company and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Repaired upstairs bathroom tub leak.

09/05/2011

S P.

Excellent service. They came out the very next morning and resolved my problems. They also cleaned up everything before leaving. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Old house with old plumbing. The toilet was backing up and leaking at the base while showering. They removed the toilet and relealed it, cleaned out the pipes in all bathrooms and even from the roof. They did all this in 100 degree heat.

Divine Way Drain Cleaning Services

*We can help you "Get Flowing Again"! *We Unclog Drains and general plumbing repairs. *We accept Debit/Credit Cards or Cash!

Offers by Divine Way Drain Cleaning Services on Angi
    CK Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call 504-215-1520 -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

All Hours Plumbing

All Hours Plumbing is your go-to plumbing company in the New Orleans area. We have decades of experience to provide first-class service and will work with you to ensure your complete satisfaction with every project. We specialize in all phases of plumbing, including drain cleaning, water heater replacement and fixture replacement. If there is a plumbing issue at your home we can handle it!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Renovation Remodeling New Construction. Repairs of Any Type. Drain Cleaning. Water Heater Repair and Replacement. Gas Line: Installation, Test, Inspection, Repair and Replacement. Fixture Replacement. Water Line: Repair, Replacement and Reroute. Diagnosing High Water Bills

Weekend & After Hour Service Not Offered