Emanuel House & Industrial Cleaning LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

4.3

2608 Missourie Ave

Metairie, LA 70003

Locally owned business, with 20 years of experience. We offer professional residential and commercial cleaning. We are also affordable, flexible, detailed, pet friendly, licensed, and insured. We are committed to honesty and will be more than glad to clean your home or business. Our billing procedures consist of an inspection of the home or business. We give you an estimate for the first detailed cleaning. From here the customer decides when our services are more convenient for them. We do not work by hour, we work by the job that needs to be done. (Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or on call) Special gift service certificate available....

02/09/2018

Cherie M.

The ladies were very nice but did not clean. The floor and carpet were spot cleaned. I will need to pay someone else to clean the carpet and floors.

Description of Work
Housecleaning/Carpet Cleaning

07/23/2017

Nicole F.

Description of Work
Very nice and good workers!

10/09/2015

J D.

It felt like a new house after they left. I was very pleased with both the service and the price. They brought some supplies and used some of our supplies (which was expected). Overall it was a great value and a detailed cleaning that would probably have taken me a week to do on my own. Thanks!

Description of Work
Laura and her team cleaned at 2,000+ sq ft house that we recently purchased, not furnished yet, and has not been lived in for over a year. They cleaned walls, counter tops, floors, kitchen and deep cleaned two bathrooms.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

10/05/2015

Derrick S.

Great service, timely, good price. This was a new home I had cleaned which made things easier and more accessible but great service overall.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

08/28/2015

Susan H.

Very well. Brought all needed equipment

Description of Work
Clean vacant home prior to move in

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

07/10/2015

Sidney L.

Excellent job. Laura gave full attention to all my details of work to be performed. She is also very understanding and went out of her way to pick up key. The apartment accumulated 8 years of dirt and grime from the last tenant and with Laura's cleaning I am very comfortable now to show the apartment to rent .

Description of Work
Cleaned 2 bdrms, 1 bath rental apartment which included all floors, window sills, closet doors, entire bathroom, kitchen, and laundry rooms. The work was very professional - very clean.

06/18/2015

Scott F.

HORRIBLE!!!! I had surface cleaned the apartment and requested a deep clean as I had a tenant that had just moved out. I restated "deep clean" when they arrive and specifically pointed to dusty light fixtures and asked them to pull open the drawers in the kitchen and wipe down the drawers. I almost cried when they left. They had not wiped any drawers (food crumbs, dust and hair in the drawers). They didn't touch the light fixture. They had offered to put the clean sheets on the bed that I had just washed and I said "yes. that would be nice"...so they surface cleaned and put the linens on the beds....INCREDIBLY disappointed. I had to spend all day after they left doing the job that I had just paid them to do. Save your money and do it yourself rather than call these people!

Description of Work
I made it clear that I wanted a deep clean as I had a tenant who had moved out and was preparing for a new one to move in!

Category carpet cleaners

04/28/2013

Angelica K.

See review above. It was wonderful. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Description of Work
Linda is a blessing. There are no other words. For a long time, I have not been feeling well, and the house just fell into a state of filth beyond belief: my 5 cats did their best to vomit, have accidents, shed, and increase dust. My hubby, who is oblivious to dirt and clutter [his only flaw, God bless him--after 35 years together I can still say he is the sweetest man on earth]. My house looked like a scene from 'Hoarders'. A few weeks ago a fibroid tumor the size of a football was found expanding from my uterus into my abdomen. After the surgery, I was released from the hospital on a Thursday and called Linda Friday. She came to work for me the very next day--on a Saturday, sacrificing her weekend, and, boy, did she get to work! Nothing was too unpleasant for her. She worked from 9 am until nearly 5 pm. She was so quiet that I slept oblivious in my bed while she totally cleaned my room, washing the floor, moving things aside to dust and clean the furniture beneath. She never told me a price. She asked me what I thought would be appropriate. Since I had had an agency 'discount' clean for $200.00 [4 girls came out and did a horrible job], I told her $150.00. But after she turned my filthy house, which was a danger to my post operative wound, into a clean environment, I tipped her more. But what was really special was her wonderful personality and her clear love of doing good for others. She is now my housekeeper and she will be coming twice a month. Don't even bother with anyone else. THIS is the person you need. Linda is God sent. I truly believe this. I mean, she scrubbed cat vomit off my bedroom floor, washed down the floor, taking such care not to wake me because she knew I was in great pain and I needed to sleep. How many professional housekeepers do such a thing? Emanuel House and Industrial Cleaning is the best. I am a very particular person when it comes to my house and the misery of living in a filthy, messy home matched the misery of my chronic pain [a separate issue from the tumor--17 years of chronic sciatic neuropathy]. I can't express my joy in finding this wonderful person. There is still much to be done after so many years of neglect, but I have complete confidence in her ability to return my house back into a home. I feel so blessed. And so happy. Finally.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

04/20/2012

hugo W.

I am going to keep her. She does great work.

Description of Work
She provides housecleaning services for me.

Long's Cleaning & Maintenance Service

Since 1989, we have been specializing in floor stripping and waxing services for residential and commercial, along carpet cleaning for commercial ONLY. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

O'Brien's Cleaning & Restoration

You get the most thorough cleaning ever or it's FREE!! This is my personal guarantee. My name is Chris O'Brien and I am the owner. We are a family owned, fully insured and professionally trained cleaning company. My philosophy is simple. If you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning job, I only ask that you allow me an opportunity to make it right. If for whatever reason you are not, I will refund your money!

Randscape lawn service LLC

Randscape Lawn Service LLC we specialize in providing Lawn mowing Weeding Edging Trimming Fertilizing Mulching Gardening Irrigation system installation Paving We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Satisfaction

Construction clean, move ins, move outs, floors, waxing, polishing, windows, baseboards, hardwood/tiles, vents & ceiling fans.