Earls Plumbing and Heating Inc

Founded 1949 • With Angi since March 2008

5107 W Napoleon Ave

Metairie, LA 70001

Owner operated. 45 employees. Additional DBA - Earl's Plumbing & Heating LLC. Award winning....

11/12/2019

Carol F.

This is a wonderful plumbing service. They are courteous and their prices are reasonable. If I could give them above an A I would! Dedicated and trustworthy. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement

03/13/2019

Janet M.

They always do an excellent work, a quick response and very professional. They have a very reasonable pricing

Description of Work
Water Leakage Repair

01/30/2019

Claudette A.

They dug up in front yard found problem to be city line that City had to repair

Description of Work
Find cause for leak in front of yard

11/21/2018

Neil J.

Daniel & Bob came out on a cold and wet day to survey the job and give me a price. They did a thorough job under the house figuring out what was needed. They went back to the truck to work up an estimate right then. I agreed and the work was scheduled for 2 days later. They came out on time and did the work in the duration expected. When checking for leaks before they left, they noticed a leaking toilet (not related to the repair) and told me what parts to buy to repair it.

Description of Work
Reroute water & drain lines for master bathroom removed for foundation work

08/08/2018

Albert L.

David and Audi were punctual and very professional and helpful. They unclogged the drain and the price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Unclog a Bathtub that was not Draining

Thank you for your Angies List review! We appreciate your business. Michelle

06/11/2018

Jim L.

Project went exactly as discussed. I supplied the fixtures and Earl's did the install.

Description of Work
replaced faucets in bathtub

05/31/2018

Rebecca H.

Very well. Work was done without incident and finished in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Changing out old exterior leaky valves. Capping off lines and fixing a leaking connection.

Category plumbing,drain pipe

05/14/2018

Janet J.

Excellent. Very professional and on time. Very efficient.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business. Michelle Desrochers

05/02/2018

Eugene G.

Fast service, good work and a fair price.

Description of Work
shower plumbing repaired.

04/09/2018

Carol B.

Very well. They arrived exactly the n time and handled the repair efficiently.

Description of Work
Toilet repair

03/27/2018

Dane S.

professional. Arrived on time. Ran snake through vents on roof.

Description of Work
drain cleaning

Category drain cleaning

02/05/2018

Joshua H.

Earls was prompt, professional and thorough. We look forward to using them again

Description of Work
Replace fixtures and fix a hot water issue.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Michelle

01/18/2018

Mike F.

Two people came and they were super nice, very efficient and done with this simple task in about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
I needed an old cracked gas line capped and a burst pipe outside repaired.

12/31/2017

Marcia H.

They came the day after scheduled, but worked quickly. However, the kitchen drain leaked after they installed the disposal. When they came back I was told he couldn't fix it. Also, they didn't protect the floors and they were pretty badly scratched up after they left.

Description of Work
I had them come and install a garbage disposal, fix a toilet, hook up a new laundry room sink and drain, and repair a shower regulator.

12/28/2017

Lauren C.

I moved into a home and needed a gas valve installed in my laundry room and have my new dryer hooked up. The valve seems to work just fine, so I cannot complain there. However, the dryer wasn't getting hot and just spun clothes around. The two plumbers couldn't figure out why the dryer wasn't heating up and said to get another new dryer. After a month I received my second dryer, and the same issue was happening. I called another plumber, and he was able to diagnose the problem and fix it in less than ten minutes. Apparently, the valve from the laundry room to the outside was painted shut. Super simple fix and super dangerous to have a dryer running that wasn't properly ventilated. So I went over a month without a dryer because two plumbers couldn't be bothered to check a vent. I also paid to have them check out a smell associated with my guest bathroom, and they couldn't tell me where it was coming from.

Description of Work
Installed gas valve Diagnose smell from guest bathroom

11/26/2017

Reginald S.

REFERENCE: Earl’s Plumbing Invoice A143606; Job # 219203; dated 11/10/17; Job Start Time 3:55 pm; Job Completion Time 5:15 pm. Duration time = 1 hour 20 minutes COST OF WORK $400.00 REFLECTIVE: I’ll start by saying that no one held a gun to my head and forced me to do this plumbing job with Earl’s. I write because I feel as though I paid what I consider to be an exorbitant price for the cost to replace two faucets (with no additional work required) one at the kitchen sink and one for a bathroom sink. I admit I was irritated because Earl’s could not give me 2 or 4 hour time window for the plumbers to arrive, consequently, I wasted a whole day waiting and they show up a 3:55 pm. I was quoted a price of $400.00 but when I questioned the cost of $400.00, the lead plumber stated: “that’s what the book says”. I didn’t like it but gave the OK to do the work. As of this writing the new faucet in the kitchen is functioning as expected but there’s some leakage at the base of the faucet installed in the bathroom. I will fix it myself. Another thing that was annoying, the lead plumber took time to admonish me for buying the faucets at a big box store. He stated that “faucets bought at big box stores have inferior internal parts and if you want items with the highest quality you should buy from a plumbing supply house”. I don’t believe this so I will be contacting the folks at Kohler to get their viewpoint on this issue. Finally, the guys took my old faucets with them, there was nothing wrong with I just wanted to replace them and give them to Goodwill. Conclusion I will never call Earl’s Plumbing again when I am faced with another plumbing issue. They have lost a customer for good.

Description of Work
Replace two faucets with no additional work needed.

11/15/2017

Doug S.

Description of Work
Clogged drain that needed a very long snake to clear. Had called another plumber who came iut 2x to clear, days late both times and more expensive. Earl’s came out as promised, very professional.

09/26/2017

DA H.

Great service. Fair price. Quick response and resolution. Neat and clean. Love them.

Description of Work
plumbing stopped up and broken sewer pipes

09/23/2017

Marie O.

I liked everything. I liked the price, their service, the response time. I would recommend them. Everything went okay with all of that. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They drained a slow draining tub. They provided the price on some nobs that need tightening.

09/21/2017

Elizabeth C.

Earls Plumbing did a fabulous job. I will definitely use them again for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Had to basically re-work the plumbing that another so called handyman, that I had hired. taking the recommendation from someone I trusted.

09/19/2017

Jo Ann G.

Daniel came and did the test to see where the water was coming from. His test showed that it was not an outside pipe but an inside pipe. He came back the next week and furnished and installed a brass Gerber lift and turn style waste and overflow on hall bath tub. Cut old trap adapted out and lowered to allow for the new drain to fit. Ran water and filled tub to test and no leaks at that time. It seems to still be working today. Great job!

Description of Work
I had water coming up under the side of my house.

09/15/2017

David H.

They came out within about 4 hours and fixed the problem quickly. We were even told what we could do if it happened again, so that we might not have to call them out again if we could take care of it. Here is hoping for another 30+ years without the problem!

Description of Work
The drain in the kitchen was backing up into the kitchen sink for the first time in over 30 years (surprise!).

07/28/2017

Douglas B.

I am well satisfied and impressed.

Description of Work
Put in a new storage line.

07/19/2017

anjanette W.

fabulous! earls came out three times; twice to diagnose the problem and once to fix it. the first visit was to look to see if this was a clog or something more. they were on time, called before arrival, and went right to work. they established that a video would be needed, as efforts to unclog were unsuccessful. the second visit, with the video, determined that the pipe was broken somewhere in the front garden area. digging would be required, thus another visit. important point of note - i was not charged anything for the first two visits. they were considered exploratory (paraphrasing) and the problem was not solved so they said they weren't charging me. the plumbers on site told me they would get the details back to the office and that someone at the office would contact me with the estimate. a short time later, i got the information and told them i would like to proceed. the third and final appointment was scheduled for about 5 days later. i gave my credit card information over the phone at that time, but earl's did not charge my card until the day before the appointment, when they called to confirm it was a go. i appreciated that, i feel it indicates that they don't want to assume anything, and that is rare. usually you have to pay up front for services and then hope that it goes as planned! the day of the repair they showed up as scheduled and successfully completed both repairs. the bathroom sink unclog took a lot longer than they expected, but the cost remained the same. they left access pipes in the garden, for any future issues that might arise. i don't know how that works, but apparently it's helpful :) we did not end up pursuing this claim with my homeowners, but the person i spoke to in their office offered information as to whether this would be a repair that homeowners might cover. she was very knowledgeable and helped us make the decision to pay outright or go through insurance. overall, i was extremely impressed with the professionalism and helpfulness of earls and definitely recommend them to anyone in the area that needs plumbing repair.

Description of Work
a broken pipe from the kitchen and a stopped up pipe in the bathroom

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business and the feedback. I will pass this along to the general manager. Thanks, Michelle Desrochers Office Manager

06/07/2017

Frank C.

Very professional staff while making appointment. Very knowledgeable and professional technicians came to house. Showed and explained everything on video. Would definitely call again.

Description of Work
Plumbing pipe inspection on Sewer pipes

Stuart Services

For more than 60 years, Stuart Services has been the trusted name in-home services in New Orleans. From heating and air conditioning installations to plumbing repairs to electrical upgrades and maintenance, they are equipped to tackle all types of residential and commercial comfort needs. They’ve built a reputation in the community as a reliable, one-stop-shop for everything heating, cooling, plumbing, and electric. They are committed to providing fast services, top-quality workmanship, and unparalleled customer care—guaranteed! If you’re not completely satisfied with their work, Stuart Services will do everything they can to make it right, or they’ll refund your money. The highly trained team at Stuart Services relies on state-of-the-art equipment and cutting-edge technology in order to provide you with superior service. Additionally, they always arrive on time, ready to get to work. Thanks to their well-stocked trucks, they are able to take care of nearly any repair or replacement on the spot, saving you time and hassle. They offer upfront pricing based on the job, not the hour, so you’ll know the cost of your service before they begin. Need heating, AC, electrical, or plumbing services in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Northshore, or beyond? Call Stuart Services!

Air Creation Heating & Cooling

The experienced technicians at Air Creation Heating & Cooling LLC install new heating and cooling systems. We look at your original unit to assess the current air flow in your home. If it’s providing good heating and cooling patterns, we’ll install your new unit the same way to ensure continuous, even air flow.

National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

LMP 521
    New Orleans
    State Plumbing Board of Louisiana
    01/01/2017
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Winner of the 2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD! Electronic water leak detection, water line re-routes, back flow prevention testing, sewer drains and hydro tunneling cleaning, video pipe inspections, underslab repair, sand, plumbing faucet and toilet, water heater sales, gas information inspections, repairs and installation, water heater sales, renovations faucets & sink replacement.

New Construction