C&C Pressure Washing LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

604 Jefferson Ave

Metairie, LA 70001

Licensed, Insured, Sole-Proprietor. C&C the greater New Orleans area. We accept all major credit cards. Residential and Commercial services available....

05/14/2015

Jo Ann A.

Description of Work
pressure washed the back patio and the front yard and sidewalk

03/31/2015

zach S.

Corey was great. He actually was at my house within 10 minutes of calling me and he went right to work. The work looked flawless and he offered to clean up my door frames which were filthy, after he finished. Good guy, works hard and that's someone you can feel good about paying.

Description of Work
Pressure washed all concrete, driveways, walkways etc.

07/01/2014

Caleb B.

First of all, Chase is one of the most polite people I have ever met. From initial contact to end of project, he was nothing but helpful and polite. Secondly, he definitely doesn't mind working. I can't believe how much and hard he worked to clean my nasty house on the outside. It was a very hot day and he didn't stop except for lunch. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use him when needed. I only wish he performed other tasks because he'd be my go to person for everything. I have hired many in the area to do various work and Chase is by far the best so far. This includes the work that I've had done through Lowe's. Thanks Chase for such a wonderful experience. Caleb Bowen

Description of Work
Cleaned the roof, brick and floors of my house.

Category pressure washing, roof cleaning

04/22/2014

Sean C.

Description of Work
Pressure wash concrete

12/19/2013

Donna B. L.

He is very professional and I was more than pleased with his service! I was blown away by the amount of equipment he carries with him to each job; he even brings his own water. His price is more than fair and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
He did some pressure washing for me.

Clean Orleans Pressure Washing

Clean Orleans Pressure Washing specializes in in operating pressure washing machinery to clean drive ways , parking lots , car detailing, commercial/residential properties . Our value proposition is to ensure each customer with professional quality work . Established in 2018 . We are an owner operated company with competitive pricing ,who's goal is to give our customers the best service that there is to offer .

JD3 Services

Specializing in landscaping, yard work, leaf removal, mulch, top soil, and pressure washing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call to schedule a free estimate today!

Falling Leaves LLC

Falling Leaves LLC is all about cleaning out your gutters, we take the fall so you don't have to!

Property Management
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Cleaning of Siding, Concrete, Decks, Porches, Patios, Masonry, Roofs, Gutters, Fences, Pavers, Store Fronts, Dumpster Areas and More!