Brooks Quality Painting And Contracting

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2010

Not Listed

Metairie, LA 70003

Brooks Quality Painting & Contracting is a locally owned contracting company located in Metairie, Louisiana. We provide contracting and painting services to home and business owners throughout the New Orleans, Louisiana area. We take pride in the reputation we have earned over the years. Our company offers a diverse aray of service however our SPECIALTY is Painting Residential, Commercial, and Industrial. We provide quality work while paying attention to detail and a complete job. Call us today to schedule an appointment....

08/06/2020

Jen Z.

Brooks Quality Painting & Contracting exceeded our expectations! We had everything painted on our exterior from top to bottom, so we had gotten quite a few quotes, David was by far the most knowledgable and professional! He and his team are extremely detailed oriented and communicative, which was very important to us! We knew every detail along the way, David took into consideration all of our expectations and made it happen better than we imagined! On day 1 of painting, our neighbors were coming over to tell us how beautiful it looked and asking for David’s business cards! We will always recommend and use Brooks for any of our painting needs! -Jen & Rich P.S. - After the project, they left the house even cleaner than it was before!!

Description of Work
Exterior House Painted

Category house painters

Thanks! it was a pleasure doing business with you!

05/07/2020

Karen R.

Excellent service! Very professional and very prompt service! Finished in a timely matter and they were very easy to work with!

Description of Work
Exterior painting the front of house, pressure washing, and fixed rotting wood.

Category siding,pressure washing,house painters

02/03/2020

Margaret W.

I worked with David to have one bedroom painted and the process couldn't have been easier or more satisfactory. It was such a small job, I assumed a professional paint contractor would be my most expensive option, but in fact David quoted me the most reasonable rate. The end result is beautiful. I will definitely work with him and his team again in the future!

Description of Work
Painted Bedroom

09/23/2019

Mary B.

David and his crew were really great to work with. David is friendly, helpful with painting suggestions, and very easy to communicate with. His crew did really high-quality work and kept our building impressively clean for a major painting project. David was also really flexible as I kept adding new tasks to their job. One example was a new drywall wall that a previous contractor left unfinished. David's crew sanded and textured the wall, and when the texturing didn't match perfectly with other walls, they sanded the entire wall down again and re-sprayed a different texture at no added cost. I also appreciated the final walk-through where David had his crew on standby to address anything I wasn't happy with, and he said if I found anything wrong down the road he would send someone out to make it right. We would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

06/27/2019

Jane O.

Beautiful. Steve was very professional and went above and beyond his job duties. I would definitely hire Brooks again.

Description of Work
Painting of two front doors and surrounding area.

Category house painters

05/30/2019

S V.

David is a pleasure to deal with. He really tries to offer you his full attention and best service. His team was friendly and professional. He painted numerous surfaces in our house - from easy to more technical/difficult. He had great suggestions on how to handle the trickier projects. He also stands behind his work and will fix anything that needs updating. I would (and am) definitely hiring David/Brooks again!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

05/26/2019

Rodi C.

Excellent timeliness, workmanship and professionalism.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters,interior painters

02/27/2019

Ina C.

Very thorough with pre-visit, detailed explanation of work and time period, great preparation, and fantastic finish. Patient and understanding with color changes and additional work requests! Very personalized. Great work ethic from team! We could not be more pleased!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet/walls/Fireplace painting

02/23/2019

philip F.

Last March, I started getting bids for the paint job. Mr. Brook's was far from the cheapest, but it was the most detailed, with everything broken down by cost, so I knew exactly what to expect. During the inspection for the paint job, it was determined that I needed work done on the roof before the painting could proceed. Various other delays put us out to January, but Mr. Brooks honored the original agreement and pricing. I was impressed with the professionalism of the entire crew. Every one of them seemed to take pride in their work, and the results show. It took a bit longer than I had expected (almost 4 weeks for a 1800 sf double shotgun), but it was well worth the time and money. I hope that I won't need the exterior painted again for a very long time, but I would definitely hire Mr. Brooks for other painting needs.

Description of Work
Repaint wood exterior of 100+ yo house

Category pressure washing,house painters

05/29/2018

Karen S.

Very well! Crew was polite and worked very well together. My husband and I had always done our own work but decided the projects would be too time consuming and we wanted done and quickly. Mr.Brooks and his crew did a great job.

Description of Work
Interior painting ceilings and walls,exterior doors painted and refinished beveled glass door

Category drywall,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

Josue Tile

United Home Specialists LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Drywall Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SERVPRO of Metairie

With over 20 years of fire, water, are mold remediation experience, we are here to address all your needs with care and expertise.

Louisiana