Bienvenu Brothers Enterprises, Inc.

Founded 1937 • With Angi since June 2007

Bienvenu Brothers Enterprises has extensive business experience thanks to his involvement in the fourth-generation family business, Bienvenu Brothers Enterprises, serving the metropolitan New Orleans area since 1937. Bienvenu Brothers Enterprises prides itself on quality and dependability by employing licensed technicians experienced in new construction, remodeling and service and repair work, focusing on residential, commercial and industrial projects. The company is also a member of PHCC – National Association, Quality Service Contractors of PHCC, Jefferson Chamber of Commerce,BBB AND MORE...

ck plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

SURGI'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Striving to be the best heating and air conditioning company in New Orleans by offering quality service at reasonable prices, free estimates for replacement systems and design services for your new construction home or business. Serving Greater New Orleans, the North Shore and the Westbank, Surgi's is never more than a phone call away for service of any brand of equipment. Call 469-4232 or 985-624-9333. 16-20 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES. NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEE. ADDITIONAL PH#: NEW ORLEANS (504)899-9600, METAIRIE: (504)888-0086, MANDEVILLE: (504)624-9333, SLIDELL: (504)641-3442. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.

07/25/2019

Ernest R.

David handled the entire process from quote to install and subsequent service. He was competent, professional and polite. Bienvenu's pricing was competitive. Dealing with David and Bienvenu could not have been easier. I am very satisfied with the service and the heater.

Description of Work
Tankless water heater installation

09/11/2018

Graciela P.

This company was suggested to me by a neighbor, who is a licensed plumber. I was pleased with the process to set up an appointment, they were very accomodating. The technician called to let me know he was on his way and arrived minutes before the scheduled time. He was in uniform, very professional, and made me feel very comfortable. From the moment I explained what was happening with the unit, he identified the possible cause, and he was correct. He proceeded to dismantle and thoroughly clean the unit, and reassembled it effortlessly. As he worked, he gave me a great deal of information, on the proper use and care of these units, and answered all my questions in detail. Very patient gentleman. He worked so efficiently, I was very impressed. He then tested the unit, which ran like new. He cleaned the work area and the work was done in an hour or so. I will certainly recommend and use this company for any plumbing needs in the future.

Description of Work
Diagnose and fix gas Tankless Water Heater

07/19/2017

Joseph T.

Vicky, Liz and Vint (owner) stayed on top my situation. Someone else tried to get us to pay over $3,500 in repair, naturally, I dumped them.. Bienvenu performed the same job for only $10.25. They show up in a huge van that was fully equipped with all the parts and supplies they might need. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Plumbing inspection for the New Orleans Sewage and Water Board.

06/16/2017

Georgia E G.

My husband who met the plumber said he was professional and thorough. However they were not able to determine the problem. His only thought was that maybe the disconnect box could be replaced for one that doesn't have a fuse in it, as it doesn't need to have it. But that's not something Bienvenu was able to help us with. I'm frustrated that we paid nearly $200 for nothing.

Description of Work
Our electric water heater randomly goes out. I was sick of the random ice cold showers and no hot baths. We have to climb into the attic and pull the switch to reset and get it working again. I asked a few times when I scheduled the appointment with Bienvenu if this is something they could handle if it's more of an electrical issue than a plumbing problem.

10/26/2016

Jessica G.

Went above and beyond! The owner came out himself the next day! He was very accommodating and helpful.

Description of Work
Hot water heater damaged in electrical storm

Category water heater repair

09/14/2016

becky W.

Extremely well done. The field representative who diagnosed the problem and did the actual work (Dave Braun) was the epitome of friendly efficiency and competence. After the installation, Dave even called the manufacturer to begin the new warranty for us (a necessary task with a time limit that is very easily forgotten by the customer). Considering that it is never fun to replace an appliance, the experience was actually pleasant thanks to Dave and Bienvenu Bros.

Description of Work
Replaced a defective tankless water heater

06/14/2016

Karen E.

Got lucky enough for same day service. This is something I procrastinated on for fear of waiting to schedule and price. I didn't have to wait all day and they unclogged my sink in less than 20 minutes. The service men were friendly and explained what they were doing and tips to prevent future problems, without pushing any products to buy like other companies usually do.

Description of Work
Clogged drain (for months now)

11/03/2015

Mary Anne B.

We first called original installer, but used other company because the other company was able to repair system quickly at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Came to check out problem with central A/C. Said outside unit needed replacement. Decided to get second opinion. Another company was able to replace an inexpensive part and the system has been running well since then.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

10/25/2015

Earline H.

I had an issue on a Thursday after hours so I called first thing on Friday morning. They were able to come out that afternoon and install a new water heater. They showed up on time and cleaned up any mess that was made. I was referred to them by a neighbor and I would definitely use them again and recommend to anyone in a need of a plumber.

Description of Work
installation of new water heater

10/08/2015

Tyrone M.

Chris and Vint Jr. both did a very good job assessing the issues that I had with the stopped kitchen sink and tank less water heater and resolving the issues quickly! Outstanding customer service!

Description of Work
Chris did a fine job unstopping kitchen sink drain and tightened up the spout for bath faucet. Vint Jr. also did a fine job with cleaning out the burner assembly and clearing error codes on the tank less water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

Garbage disposals, hot water dispensers, gas & water line service, sewage & sump pumps, sewer & drain cleaning, bio-clean drain treatments, root destroyer treatments, water heater sales & service, water softening/conditioning, air conditioners, cfc reclamation, electronic air cleaners, furnaces- gas & electric, geothermal systems, heat pumps, indoor comfort solutions, floor furnaces, whole-house humidifiers.

n/a