A1 Flooring & Bath LLC

Founded 2014 • With Angi since April 2014

3000 Kingman St #215

Metairie, LA 70006

We are your New Orleans Carpet and Flooring Store. We service New Orleans, Metairie, Kenner, Gretna, Marrero, Harvey, Luling, Destrehan, or any where in or around the Metro Area. We sell and install brands like Daltile, Armstrong, Mannington, Beaulieu and many more. We're locally owned and operated so whether your looking for Carpet, Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Porcelain, Luxury Vinyl Tile, or Wallpaper call us for all your flooring needs. The fluorescent lighting retail stores use effects the way flooring looks. This is why we bring the samples to you. Not only do you get to see them in the lighting that you have in your house, but it also allows you to match the flooring you want with the rooms it is going in without all the unnecessary trips....

09/29/2015

Joshua W.

Description of Work
Installed two rooms of carpet at two different houses. Everything went just as smooth as possible.Price was fair and work was good. Couldn't ask for more

12/23/2014

Peter J K.

The price I was quoted came in high.

Description of Work
Quoted a price for new installation of tile for flooring and wall applications.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/16/2014

Sylvia C.

I payed a down payment and then they came out and did exactly what they said they would.

Description of Work
They installed carpet in a very large room. They came out and moved all my furniture, leveled the floor, added lining and then put down the carpet.

06/25/2014

It was a great experience to be able to work with a company that gave me the personal attention I needed. All details of the flooring process were explained to me in a way I could understand. In addition, A1 was always on time and one of the most professional services I have ever used. I will be calling them for all my future floor and bath needs.

Description of Work
A1 provided wonderful service that allowed me to get as much for my money as possible. I was able to redo flooring in several rooms of my house. It looks great!

05/21/2014

Brenda G.

Everything was done to our expectations. We have been using A1 flooring and bath for all our flooring needs for some time. They have done work for us in Metairie at our residence and also in Boutte, LA for our rental properties. Their company is trustworthy and we will continue to use them. Also, we feel that their prices are fair and straight forward.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile installation.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/18/2014

teresa R.

He pulled up the old carpet and pad and replaced with a much better pad and new carpet for an awesome price and service!!

Description of Work
I have an over sized bedroom that needed new carpet - badly. I saved over $200 from other company's estimates

Category carpet installation

K and R construction

Locally owner business with over 11 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Look forward to working with you and your home endeavors to make the house of your dream.

CRO Renovations, llc

Alternate phone number: (504) 453-0249. With over 40 years of experience in the Remodeling Business, winner of the 1986 Ceramic Tile Distributors of America, Southeastern United States Award for bathroom design. We're highly rated by the BBB, specializing in Remodeling, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Insulation of Custom Floors, Drywall, Painting & Plumbing. No job too big or too small. We're family owned and operated and we treat our customers like family! Please give us a call to receive your Free Estimate, today!

ELLIOT CARPET SALES INC

Shaw Flooring Alliance dealer, No interest option financing available.

Heat welding

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A1 Flooring & Bath LLC

How is A1 Flooring & Bath LLC overall rated?

A1 Flooring & Bath LLC is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What payment options does A1 Flooring & Bath LLC provide

A1 Flooring & Bath LLC accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offer free estimates?

Yes, A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offers free project estimates.

Does A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by A1 Flooring & Bath LLC?

Yes, A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offers warranties.

What services does A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offer?

A1 Flooring & Bath LLC offers the following services: We sell flooring and we also install flooring. We expertly install ceramic, laminate, carpet, wood flooring, vinyl, rubber, also wallpaper both residential and commercial. We only provide name brand materials from companies such as Quickstep, Beaulieu, Mannington, Columbia, Daltile, Emser, American Olean, Dixie Home and more. Please visit our website for more information a1flooringandbath.com.

Are there any services A1 Flooring & Bath LLC does not offer?

Heat welding