Divine Way Drain Cleaning Services

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2016

Awards & Badges

5864 Coubra Dr

Marrero, LA 70072

*We can help you "Get Flowing Again"! *We Unclog Drains and general plumbing repairs. *We accept Debit/Credit Cards or Cash!...

drain cleaning (10)plumbers (10)sewer cleaning (6)water heaters (2)

02/03/2021

Mike came out, he was professional, proficient, and very kind. He was able to get me in the same day and very punctual. The price was very reasonable. I will definitely use them again if I have any plumbing issues in the future and will recommend them to anyone else who needs the same services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

11/20/2020

Perfect! They absolutely new what they were doing, Very polite, very professional, wore masks, punctual, cleaned up after themselves, absolutely perfect, I would and will call them again for any future plumbing needs. The rate was so reasonable and much lower than anyone else, which made the quality of work a much bigger surprise. I was so pleased I gave them a little more than the rate he quoted ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/16/2020

The Plumber showed up on time and was wearing a mask. He asked what was the problem and I showed him my concerns. He quoted me a priced before the work was done. He had to do some extra work but he charged his quoted price. The job was done professionally. I hope don't need him again but if I do have plumbing issues, I will certainly call Divine Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer Cleaning

CATEGORY sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2020

06/11/2020

Devin did a fantastic job cleaning the main line to my house. He was not able to clear from the roof vent, he went out of his way to figure out a solution and got my line cleared! Great job, would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Sewer Line Cleaned

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

05/29/2020

He came out same day and was done within an hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garbage disposal is clogged. Side of sink with disposal will not drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

04/17/2020

Mr. Devin responded within a minute to my request for service on Angies List even though he was on another call. He provided me with an initial time frame for his arrival at my job site. He communicated with me about 30 minutes after our original conversation about his specific expected time of arrival. He and a very able assistant arrived on schedule. They quickly assessed the problem and took ac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet was not flushing water down but raised water level in toilet bowl. The water in toilet would slower lower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

02/03/2020

Divine way is my new plumber. They were professional, knowledgeable and prompt. The problem as a bit more complicated than expected, but Devin was fair and did not try to nickel and dime me. I hope I don't need a plumber soon, but if I do, it will be Divine Way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clog in my main drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/30/2019

Serviceman showed up on time, was polite, and professional. Price was exactly as quoted. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain cleaning / partial blockage (kitchen/laundry)

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

09/18/2019

The work is very good, no problem with them, they were very professional and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

09/16/2019

It was great. Devin from Divine Way showed up 10 minutes early for their appointment. I love punctual businesses and their employees. Too many times from other places I've had to wait 15-25 minutes past appointment time without any rhyme or reason for tardiness. Within 15 minutes we had a working toilet again! Devin was courtesy answering our questions about helping to prevent a toilet clogging in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Unclogging

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019