A&G Delivery and Installation LLC

Founded 2020 •

2213 Suwanee Dr

Marrero, LA 70072

We are a small, family owned business based out of the New Orleans Metropolitan area. Our first priority is the customer. We guarantee peace of mind by providing affordable and dependable delivery, installation and repair services as we accommodate your most essential needs. Our distinction is
Fence Installation project
Fence Installation

fence company

202070072

10/21/2021

Katherine H.

Went very well and I look forward to using George again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair- dishwasher gasket installed

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Thank you so much Ms. [Member Name Removed] - have a great day!

06/25/2021

Lisa R.

Great. George was in my neighborhood and diagnosed the problem before supply stores closed. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

06/10/2021

Greg C.

George arrived earlier than the time he promised and called to ask if he could start work. He quickly diagnosed the problem with the dryer and he had the part needed for the repair. He was very friendly and he worked efficiently. I recommend his services.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

05/01/2021

Pat M.

Prompt, knowledgeable, courteous and affordable. What's not to like?

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

04/22/2021

Carol W.

Wow! What a great experience working with George! I highly recommend A & G Delivery & Installation. Not only did he repair my washing machine but he is knowledgeable about a lot of other things. Call George and ask if he can help you! Thank you!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

04/12/2021

Shelly G.

Excellent! I highly recommend A&G!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

04/06/2021

JANINE H.

I am very pleased. I had to run the dryer through 2 cycles because not much heat was coming out. George fixed it. Price was very reasonable. He was punctual as well.

Description of Work
dryer running but not much heat

03/31/2021

Debra T.

Repairman was knowledgeable, polite and professional. Price was very reasonable and I received same day service. I would highly recommend this service.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

03/31/2021

Ann P.

Went great! Showed up right on time, wore a mask, installed quickly, tested, works great, excellent prices. Saved me over $75 vs. the Geek Squad/Home Depot install fees, including the haul-away.

Description of Work
Appliance Installation

Category small appliance repair, appliance sales

03/12/2021

Frances B.

Good.....board bad and he did not recommend repairing. Too costly.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

02/24/2021

Donna T.

Came out within 30 minutes. Did not have the part, but went and purchased one and swapped it out in a matter of minutes. Very nice!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

02/12/2021

Matthew D.

George was on time and order the parts and came back the next day to install them. Many of the other services that we have used miss appointments. I was nice to have a company that kept their appointment and showed up on time to repair our appliance.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

02/06/2021

James H.

Technician was very polite and personable.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

02/04/2021

Trinice L.

Fantastic! Once again another quality job completed. I will definitely recommend George for future projects!

Description of Work
Gate Repair

Category fencing

01/30/2021

Joellen B.

George was very polite, friendly, excellent response time, and knowledgeable. Would 10/10 recommend!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair- dishwasher

01/28/2021

Judith H.

The pump wasn’t working and a new one had to be ordered. It was difficult to get the dishwasher out of the cabinet but George got it out and put the new pump in. He was very helpful and courteous throughout the repair.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

01/27/2021

Judicael T.

My washer was not draining. George did a great job at troubleshooting and quickly fixing the issue, while not overcharging me for unblocking the washer pump, which was clogged by a sock.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

01/27/2021

fred S.

george pointed me in the right direction to alleviate the problem. top notch

Description of Work
repair washing machine

01/21/2021

Demetrius S.

Very well contractor was very prompt courteous and responsive.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Category small appliance repair

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to write a review for me - I truly appreciate the kind words. Have a great day. George

01/18/2021

Pamella D.

My husband was pleased throughout the process, and found George to be engaging!

Description of Work
Appliance & Installation

Category delivery service, appliance sales

Hi [Member Name Removed]! It was my pleasure. If y'all ever need anything, please feel free to give me a call. Have a good day. George

01/14/2021

Robert L.

Very efficient. Explained thoroughly work needing to be done and answered all my questions. Great job well done George!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Category small appliance repair

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], I appreciate your kind review!

01/14/2021

Patrick S.

George came right after we called and was able to tell us exactly what we needed to do. A&G is who we will be calling for all repairs from now on,

Description of Work
Oven repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate your review. Call me if you need help with anything else! Have a good day.

01/13/2021

Chenelle N.

George was awesome ! He returned my call right away when I inquired about an oven repair for my rental property . He even did a diagnostic visit the same day and performed the repair . The work was reasonably priced and I never had to step foot on the property since he accepted electronic payment . I would definitely use A& G again !

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - oven

Category appliance repair

Thanks so much Ms. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure meeting you. Have a wonderful day!

01/13/2021

Megan B.

Washing machine did not seem to be working and George came out to check it out. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Everything seemed to be okay but if anything comes up I will definitely give George a call!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

Category small appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate you!

01/11/2021

Jennifer B.

They were super nice guy they did a nice job and very flexible, nice, on time, responsive with our question and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Dryer repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] - we look forward to providing you services in the future!

United Home Specialists LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Drywall Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Construtech

We offer FREE Online Estimates. Let our system do the work. We can measure out your entire area right over the phone for a fast and easy quote. Construtech is a small business located in Metarie, LA with over 3 years of quality pressure washing experience. We provide the best service in town because we are affordable and reliable. We make sure our customers expectations are reached and ours. We look forward to working with you so don't hesitate to reach out today! Give us a call or click for a free estimate!

JBB TRANSPORTATION LLC.

Local trucking company that specializes in fill dirt, spillway dirt, river sand, limestone, and gravel. We offer delivery and pickup. Please call us today and check out our services offered!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Appliance Delivery, Installation & Repair (Washers, Dryers, Built-In Microwaves, Cooktop/Stove/Oven); Fencing; Pressure Washing; Gutter Cleaning; Painting (Interior & Exterior); Furniture Assembly; Delivery of Products; Haul Away; Estate/Property Cleanouts Discounts Available: - Free delivery charge with appliance installation service - Discounted service prices for senior citizens ( 10% ) - Discounted service prices for Veterans ( 10% )

We do not offer repair services on refrigerators or sealed system units such as freezers, ACs, etc.