NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC

With Angi since March 2017

Mandeville, LA 70471

The team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC is able to make sure that your home or business receives superior Mandeville heating and cooling services from licensed, insured, and NATE-certified HVAC technicians. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, their owner is able to ensure that

08/27/2019

Valerie B.

Great company, I’ll call them again.

Description of Work
Nest thermostat installation and instruction on using it

10/25/2018

Trey M.

We have worked with Edgar from the early stages of him starting Nu-Air and have been more than pleased everytime. We have referred him to family and friends because of his hard work, honstey, and professionalism. I'd recommend Nu-Air to anyone.

Description of Work
New AC Unit Purchased and Installed in Business

10/25/2018

Jason R.

Edgar did a fantastic job of going through my HVAC system, and did it honestly and proficiently. As a service company owner myself I live by the golden rule, and Edgar shows he does as well. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Regular seasonal service

Dave T.

My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool, making us miserable. Edgar responded to my call promptly and was able to get to my home within a couple of hours. He rapidly figured out the problem and got me up and running again. He was very calm and it was obvious to me that he had a boatload of experience. Great company and I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool

Vicky V.

Edgar was very easy to work with, responded quickly to our initial request and while we were on a tight deadline, he was flexible and worked all day Saturday. It was not easy, as our tenants were without A/C mid-summer. Edgar was grace under fire and simply worked around the obstacles and completed the work on time and at the agreed price. He went above and beyond to help us. The tenants were impressed with his work and professionalism. Great value, great attitude. Edgar did an excellent job from start to finish. He was very easy to talk to and communicated frequently with any updates or delays. Very honest and did an excellent job. I would highly Nu-Air Heating and Cooling to anyone looking for a great A/C guy.

Description of Work
New air conditioner

Daniel H.

The service was done above expectations. I am so impressed with the quality and customer service. The company is run by genuinely good people with the upmost integrity.

Description of Work
AC duct repair

Marlice G.

Amazing and wonderful service! Super fast and reliable! Best in town! The whole team was very professional!

Description of Work
Air unit was not cooling!

Gregg O.

Very prompt and professional service. Highly recommend

Description of Work
AC Repair System not running

Tony P.

Every option was given to us for repair. In the end Air-Nu was able to find a compressor to match our unit. Saved us a a lot of money. Edgar goes the extra mile!!!

Description of Work
New compressor.

Cynthia B.

Although I was convinced that I needed a entire new AC unit, NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC quickly assessed and fixed the problem for a minimal charge, saving me thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
My AC completely stopped working suddenly

07/15/2017

John W.

Edgar, the owner, came out originally to diagnose one of my A/C units not working. He quickly diagnosed the problem as a damaged circuit board, which he was able to retrieve from his supplier and replace within a couple of hours. However, while examining the unit, he found that the evaporator coil was leaking. He recommended replacing it, and said he could come out in a couple of days to do that job. In the quote he provided, he included a free charge of freon to the system to get through the next couple of days as long as we used him to replace the coil. In the meantime, I checked pricing from another HVAC company, and it was slightly less than Edgar's quote. Edgar showed up with an assistant on Thursday morning as promised and had the new coil in within about 3 hours. I was very pleased with the work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Replacement of circuit board on blower motor. Replacement of evaporator coil.

07/11/2017

Kevin R.

After calling several HVAC companies who couldn't get to me until the following Monday, I called Nu-Air. Nu-Air arrived within a couple of hours and diagnosed my problem. Edgar walked me through my options and had estimates to me the same evening. I had my new AC system installed and the house cool before the other companies could even make it out to assess the situation. Nu-Air truly stands out in a world where customer service has mostly been lost. Edgar worked late into the night to ensure that my wife and I didn't spend another night in the summer heat. This company is truly one of a kind and I will be a life-long customer.

Description of Work
My AC went out on a Thursday night in the middle of the summer.

04/28/2017

Michelle V.

Great job from start to finish on a complete replacement of my heating and cooling system. Edgar is an expert in his field and it shows in the quality of his work. I am 100 percent satisfied and will continue to use and refer Nu-Air for all of my future heating and cooling needs.

Description of Work
Replacement of Heating and Cooling System

04/04/2017

Jackie B.

He is the only person I would ever trust on my systems. Edgar is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, willing, patient and exceptionally trustworthy. I am in perfect hands with whatever Edgar says needs to be done to any of my 3 systems. When he leaves the house I know he has done the work perfectly and that he has gotten the job done that needed to be done. Working with Edgar is an exceptional experience because he takes exceptional pride in all that he does. And I am not easy to work with.

Description of Work
I have worked with Edgar for over 20 years. This is his new company. He recently did a 6 month service on my 3 units.

Donna C.

He is a truly honest person. He was the head mechanic at his previous company and everyone I know went to him. He is always on time, polite, and extremely professional. His work ethic is phenomenal, he will make sure everything is correct and he never disappoints. He will always tell me exactly what the problem is and never tries to sell me a new unit or part that I don't need. He cares about his work and his clientele. He is well educated in the HVAC field and a master of his craft.

Description of Work
I have used him for everything throughout the years. He has serviced my A/C unit for well over 10 years.

Ronald N.

I was referred to Edgar by my sister over 7-8 years ago. At that time he was with a larger company and I began to request him and him only to come out and service my A/C. He recently branched out to begin his own business and I have stuck with him as a loyal repeat customer. He is always on time and easy to get a hold of. I appreciate his honesty more than anything. He is very thorough in his work, he won't just come in and look at one thing, he will survey the entire unit to make sure everything is working properly. I would highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Servicing my A/C over the years. Every year I call Edgar to come by and check up on my A/C unit. He has always been able to diagnose any problems with the unit. He never tells me that I need to replace it or tries to sell me something I don't need.

Ronnie P.

When he first arrived, he was able give me a quote for a broken coil and added some Freon to the system as a quick fix. The quote he gave was half the price I'd previously been quoted. On top of that, the other company didn't even bother to temporarily fixing the issue, which was a big deal because air conditioning is all about comfort.

Description of Work
My air-conditioner was broken and he came to diagnose the issue.

03/31/2017

Denise B.

They extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was very impressed with their extensive knowledge of the unit, product and professional standards. The crew was polite, clean and well presented. They were even the lowest quote but provided thorough knowledge that exceeded their competition.

Description of Work
They installed a condenser on the outdoor unit.

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing services, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
    Prestigious AC

We at Prestigious AC pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. Woe lok forward to earning your business!

Award 2022
    National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Replacement