NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC

With Angi since March 2017

The team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC is able to make sure that your home or business receives superior Mandeville heating and cooling services from licensed, insured, and NATE-certified HVAC technicians. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, their owner is able to ensure that you are receiving knowledgeable, resourceful, and personalized care. If you are in need of emergency help, they can respond to install, repair, replace, or service your HVAC system. No matter what kind of service you need, you will be sure to receive outstanding customer service. They are focused on making sure each and every customer receives the personalized help that ensures that they are completely satisfied with the services. To provide a well informed and insightful estimate on all of their services, they provide in-person estimates to make sure that you receive an accurate price quote. Learn more about how the Mandeville HVAC team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC can help you by calling their team today....

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in heating, air conditioning, electrical, and commercial refrigeration, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
National Air

Trane comfort specialist focusing on customer satisfaction and efficiency. Proper sizing is critical to moisture removal and comfort. National air performs heat loads to determine the proper system for your home or office. Air balancing performed after the installation to eliminate hotspots. 100% satisfaction guaranteed for one year or your money back.specializing in historic homes. Award winning.

Climate Tamers

Born and raised in New Orleans my heart and soul is in this city. I want to earn your trust with the aspiration of gaining a customer for life. My goal is to deliver the best quality job and customer service experience possible. We pick up the phone, we show up on time and we don’t leave until you tell us your completely satisfied. Over 15 years experience, we strive everyday to be the best in our craft. Become a part of our Climate Tamers family! You won’t regret that you called us I promise! - Owner, Brad Miller

Offers by Climate Tamers on Angi

08/27/2019

Great company, I’ll call them again.

Description of Work
Nest thermostat installation and instruction on using it

10/25/2018

Edgar did a fantastic job of going through my HVAC system, and did it honestly and proficiently. As a service company owner myself I live by the golden rule, and Edgar shows he does as well. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Regular seasonal service

10/25/2018

We have worked with Edgar from the early stages of him starting Nu-Air and have been more than pleased everytime. We have referred him to family and friends because of his hard work, honstey, and professionalism. I'd recommend Nu-Air to anyone.

Description of Work
New AC Unit Purchased and Installed in Business

10/24/2018

The service was done above expectations. I am so impressed with the quality and customer service. The company is run by genuinely good people with the upmost integrity.

Description of Work
AC duct repair

10/24/2018

Edgar was very easy to work with, responded quickly to our initial request and while we were on a tight deadline, he was flexible and worked all day Saturday. It was not easy, as our tenants were without A/C mid-summer. Edgar was grace under fire and simply worked around the obstacles and completed the work on time and at the agreed price. He went above and beyond to help us. The tenants were impressed with his work and professionalism. Great value, great attitude. Edgar did an excellent job from start to finish. He was very easy to talk to and communicated frequently with any updates or delays. Very honest and did an excellent job. I would highly Nu-Air Heating and Cooling to anyone looking for a great A/C guy.

Description of Work
New air conditioner

10/24/2018

My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool, making us miserable. Edgar responded to my call promptly and was able to get to my home within a couple of hours. He rapidly figured out the problem and got me up and running again. He was very calm and it was obvious to me that he had a boatload of experience. Great company and I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
My upstairs unit wouldn’t cool

10/24/2018

Although I was convinced that I needed a entire new AC unit, NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC quickly assessed and fixed the problem for a minimal charge, saving me thousands of dollars.

Description of Work
My AC completely stopped working suddenly

10/24/2018

Very prompt and professional service. Highly recommend

Description of Work
AC Repair System not running

10/24/2018

Amazing and wonderful service! Super fast and reliable! Best in town! The whole team was very professional!

Description of Work
Air unit was not cooling!

10/24/2018

Every option was given to us for repair. In the end Air-Nu was able to find a compressor to match our unit. Saved us a a lot of money. Edgar goes the extra mile!!!

Description of Work
New compressor.

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Replacement