NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC

With Angi since March 2017

The team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC is able to make sure that your home or business receives superior Mandeville heating and cooling services from licensed, insured, and NATE-certified HVAC technicians. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, their owner is able to ensure that you are receiving knowledgeable, resourceful, and personalized care. If you are in need of emergency help, they can respond to install, repair, replace, or service your HVAC system. No matter what kind of service you need, you will be sure to receive outstanding customer service. They are focused on making sure each and every customer receives the personalized help that ensures that they are completely satisfied with the services. To provide a well informed and insightful estimate on all of their services, they provide in-person estimates to make sure that you receive an accurate price quote. Learn more about how the Mandeville HVAC team at NU-Air Heating & Cooling, LLC can help you by calling their team today....

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in heating, air conditioning, electrical, and commercial refrigeration, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
Climate Tamers

Born and raised in New Orleans my heart and soul is in this city. I want to earn your trust with the aspiration of gaining a customer for life. My goal is to deliver the best quality job and customer service experience possible. We pick up the phone, we show up on time and we don’t leave until you tell us your completely satisfied. Over 15 years experience, we strive everyday to be the best in our craft. Become a part of our Climate Tamers family! You won’t regret that you called us I promise! - Owner, Brad Miller

Offers by Climate Tamers on Angi
Kevin Hines AC refrigerations

Specializing in HVAC! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/27/2019

Great company, I’ll call them again.

Description of Work
Nest thermostat installation and instruction on using it

10/25/2018

We have worked with Edgar from the early stages of him starting Nu-Air and have been more than pleased everytime. We have referred him to family and friends because of his hard work, honstey, and professionalism. I'd recommend Nu-Air to anyone.

Description of Work
New AC Unit Purchased and Installed in Business

10/25/2018

Edgar did a fantastic job of going through my HVAC system, and did it honestly and proficiently. As a service company owner myself I live by the golden rule, and Edgar shows he does as well. Highly recommended!!!

Description of Work
Regular seasonal service

10/24/2018

The service was done above expectations. I am so impressed with the quality and customer service. The company is run by genuinely good people with the upmost integrity.

Description of Work
AC duct repair

10/24/2018

Edgar was very easy to work with, responded quickly to our initial request and while we were on a tight deadline, he was flexible and worked all day Saturday. It was not easy, as our tenants were without A/C mid-summer. Edgar was grace under fire and simply worked around the obstacles and completed the work on time and at the agreed price. He went above and beyond to help us. The tenants were impr...

Description of Work
New air conditioner

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Installation, Maintenance, and Replacement