WadeCo Construction LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/19/2022

103 Forrest St

Lafayette, LA 70501

WadeCo Construction, LLC is a company over 25 years old with a reputation of outstanding work at fair prices. We annually support the “St. Jude’s Dreamhome” and “Home for the Holidays” by donating all roofing material and labor for the projects. We’re held in high standing by the BBB and NRCA. We are completely licensed, bonded, and insured. We’re also recognized as an Owens Corning “Preferred Contractor”, a GAF "Master Elite" Contractor, a CertainTeed "Shingle Master" Installer & a multiple time Angie's List Super Service Award Winner. With over 25 dedicated employees, we aren't leaving town!...

roofing (55)gutter repair (6)chimney repair (5)

05/30/2019

Very short version: I'd use WadeCo again. Newly completed work appears to have been done well, professionally and competently. Of course, the real test is how the roof will stand up in future years, and from the work done I do not expect any issues - in any case, I have confidence that if issues come up, they will be resolved. Replacing a roof (1) costs a lot of money (2) can be a surprising uphea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace complete wind/hail damaged roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

02/14/2019

I have used and recommended Wadeco's services for many years now. I have always been very pleased with their service. Wadeco is a very professional company that shows up when they say they will, leaves the job site very neat & clean and most importantly they do a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement on 3 homes

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2019

08/08/2018

Perfect! I would recommend Wadeco Construction to anyone needing a new roof or building a new home. Very professional and provided top quality work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace shingled roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2018

12/27/2017

The job was completed expertly and I am 100% satisfied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced with a wonderful synthetic tile that looks truly fabulous and authentic. The crew was very skilled and professional. If you need roofing be sure to use this A+ company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2017

07/24/2017

wonderful...very professional, replaced my roof...did a great job....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
COMPLETE ROOF REPLACEMENT..DUE TP HALE DAMAGE..SIGNED CONTRACT FOR 6 WEEKS FROM NOW...

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2017

07/21/2017

It went great, very professional, excellent work, cleaned up like they were never here. Would recommend to anyone to use. Hal even worked with the insurance company which helped out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Change

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

07/13/2017

The men arrived on the date they said they would. The work was to take two days. Since it rained so much, they finished up on the third day. This was a very labor intensive job. Each tile had to be removed individually and stacked on a trailer to be legally disposed of. Very little debris was left in the yard. I love the look of the new roof. I only wish I had knew the roof need to be replaced whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Spanish tile roof that was approximately 100 years old. The roof was very lovely to look at but leaked. I consulted WadeCo. and found out the roof needed to be replaced. The cost of a new tile roof was more than I was willing to pay. We decided on an architectural shingle with clay ridge caps to keep some of the visual character of the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2017

Thanks so much Ms. [Member Name Removed]!! It was more than a pleasure to work with you on this project!!! Let us know if we can be of any further assistance in the future. Thanks again!!

05/25/2017

Professional, didn't waste any time, clean, polite. No complaints. Entire job done in 2 days. I'm happy. Thanks wadeco!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2017

03/20/2017

Very responsive to questions, gave notice of timeframe for work, punctual start and finish. Professional crew, clean jobsite. Upfront and complete with schedule of work and cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement, re-cover chimney with hardy board and install gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

01/30/2017

It went great. There was more repair needed than estimated, yet the Wadeco honored the original quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repairs and new roof estimate was the request.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2017