Heberts Home Repairs

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2011

No employees or sub contractors. Charges by the job. Travel/trip charges may apply ....

Ray Rinardo Jr Home Improvements LLC

Ray Rinardo Jr Home Improvements LLC

All of your home improvement needs. Locally owned and locally operated. Please call us at 337-984-ROOF

07/07/2017

They came out and took measurements then they removed the stained sealing tiles. Then drove to Lowe's to get the material to do the job. They completed the work in record time. I am very happy with the work. They were able to use the original molding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alex and Jr. came into my house to replace sealing tiles. They did a super job and all debris was taken away and all the furniture was replaced in exact spot. I will be using them again if I have any work to be done around the house. The bedroom looked like no work was ever done. They know how to clean up after they complete their work. I give them an A++++++++.

06/02/2017

This one was hard to grade. I initially hired for plumbing and for the most part the workers did a good job. Issue, they used old 1980s facets from what was used previously from the outside to put on the Washing Machine instead of new ones. I paid $2200. Wouldn't you think new ones would have been the choice? Anyhow I called to let him know it was leaking and his response was, "you need new ones.....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
- Water Heater Enclosure - Install Water Heater - Install Hardy Back Board - Move Washing Machine and Dryer Piping - Tile Bathroom shower/Tub area - Replace Bathroom piping / Kitchen down spout - Install Toilet, Vanity, Bathroom Fixtures

11/19/2016

Bobby and his helpers are amazing and very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After the August 2016 flood, Bobby Hebert helped to restore our home. I HIGHLY recommend Hebert's Home Repairs! You will not be disappointed!

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling,doors

03/31/2015

i called them for an estimate, and within 15 minutes they were at my house and changed the door right then. Other people I called had a waiting list for 2 months! They were friendly, courteous and did a terrific job!! I will be calling them in the future for anything I need done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the front door

CATEGORY handyman service,doors

03/16/2015

I could not ask for anything better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave free estimate. They painted and did molding. Built custom table.

Construction. Remodeling. Handyman.