CertaPro Painters® of Lafayette

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

4.4

At CertaPro Painters, our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client. ...

Michael Bertrand

With over 15 years of general construction experience, we are here to help to improve your home's appearance and make your dreams a reality.

Sarmiento's paint job's

My services are Carpenter Flooring Painting(interior and exterior) Roofing Tile Fence My services are 100% guaranteed with years of work , owner operated with fair prices.

Brooks Drywall

For quickest response, please call my cell at (225) 413-1897. Brooks Drywall is a general contractor. Not only do we provide drywall work, we can help with every facet of home repair from complete remodels to painting. Priding ourselves on quality and customer satisfaction! Been in business for over 15 years. Call today for your free estimate! 9

04/10/2018

Very well. Front door is exactly as I wanted. Painter extremely experienced

Description of Work
Painting indoor and outdoor

Category house painters,interior painters

04/27/2016

Description of Work
Didn't bother returning calls, replied to email stating he would call to confirm date and time, he never called or emailed again.

10/28/2015

The owner, Brad Price, was very actively involved in every step of the process. He showed up when he said he would be there, thoroughly explained what went into the price he quoted me and what I could expect if I signed on with his company. When I approved the cost, he delivered on all of the expectations that he set with me. The painters showed up on the time and date set, Brad consistently check...

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house and pressure washed concrete and brick areas

Category house painters,interior painters

08/17/2015

Description of Work
I hired Certapro Painters to clean and paint the exterior of my home, including the interior of my garage. They also repairs some sheetrock damage in the garage and replaced some rotting soffit wood in a couple areas. I was very satisfied with their services. I will use them again if needed.

04/25/2014

Johnny & Ann Lafayette,La Brad Price was very professional and his crew did a excellent job.We would recommend Certapropainters to family and friends and any one looking for a house to be painted.Brad is a wonderful Christian man.

Description of Work
Painted our stucco in front of our home.

Category house painters

Residential and Commercial Painting - Interior and Exterior Professional Drywall Repair Wallpaper Removal In-Home Color Consultation Popcorn Ceiling Removal Texturing Walls and Ceilings Faux Finishing Power Washing: Decks/Fences/Homes/Concrete Deck & Fence Staining

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available