SURGI'S HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1964 • With Angi since October 2007

Striving to be the best heating and air conditioning company in New Orleans by offering quality service at reasonable prices, free estimates for replacement systems and design services for your new construction home or business. Serving Greater New Orleans, the North Shore and the Westbank, Surgi's

4.4

HVAC Companies (135)air duct cleaning (1)

10/25/2021

M Anna T.

It went excellent, excellent. Brandon was professional, answered all my concerns and question. I like and appreciated that he has a personable side to him, relaxing and made me feel important. I would have Brandon back anytime for my maintenance upkeep and any other air duct service I may want or need. I truly appreciated his input, Thank you Brandon. Mathilde Turner

Description of Work
yearly maintenance upkeep

Work Completed On 10/25/2021

06/05/2020

Dolinda W.

They offered me something that no other companies offered. They gave me options to help me save money!

Description of Work
A supervisor and two gentlemen came out, friendly and professional. Done quickly!

Work Completed On 05/25/2020

02/10/2020

Terry V.

Replace first floor A/C and heating

Description of Work
The pricing and payment options were the best by far. Installation was prompt and clean. Technical staff were excellent

Work Completed On 01/07/1970

12/04/2018

Terry V.

The response was immediate, faster than expected. Arrived exactly on time as promised with the quote and financing prepared in less than thirty minutes. Pricing was much Beth than my established vendor. Work performed exactly as promised in less time than expected. Highly professional and courteous in each step.

Description of Work
Replace first floor A/C & heating central unit.

Work Completed On 11/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the kind words. Surgi's works hard to provide the best experience we can for our customers. We look forward to long relationship with you and your family. Craig

07/11/2018

Chris S.

I was very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
General HVAC cleaning and checkup

Work Completed On 05/15/2018

06/18/2018

Steven S.

The technician was able to quickly diagnose the problem, which turned out to be a clogged condensate drain line. He cleaned the drain plumbing and was able to have the system running smoothly.

Description of Work
Repair of rental property a/c system.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

03/06/2018

David F.

Art came out to give us an estimate.... he was very knowledgeable and helpful and gave a competitive bid (we had other bids). The installation was done by Mario and Chad...very professional and excellent quality. The unit they replaced was in a very difficult location and they were not phased at all by this. We were very impressed with Surgi's.

Description of Work
Replaced a/c coil and condenser

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

09/26/2017

Jess M.

I tried to fix it myself but apparently I had cleaned the backup secondary line instead of the primary. He took care of the issue in minutes and it has worked fine since.

Description of Work
Cleared clogged drain line

Work Completed On 09/26/2017

09/04/2017

Michael P.

It all works, Must have gone well. I have yet to go into the hot attic to check out the work,. I have no doubt they did a good job as I am a repeat customer---they installed the downstairs system three years ago. They both work well and my electricity bill has gone down!!

Description of Work
Installed an entire heating and cooling system with new duct work.

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

08/01/2017

Kenneth O.

They stole $30,0000 worth of jewelry from my house. It was terrible, they were the worst I could have ever used. I told them what had happened and they sent a man to check the freon. No condolences, nothing. They haven't even called me back. They told me they fired the guy who did it.

Description of Work
They replaced my unit.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

THis is a complete fabrication. The customer missed jewelry weeks after a service visit. As far as we know, the event was not reported to the police, nor have we been contacted by anyone since. We guess they found the jewelry.

08/01/2017

Sydni F.

Great. The technician knew what he was talking about and provided great service.

Description of Work
Check AC for attic leak

07/24/2017

Regina D.

Tech was very good. Scheduling was a little touchy. Repair cost was very high.

Description of Work
Valve replaced.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

We appreciate this customer's excellent review. Our price for this repair is usually lower. In this case the condo was in the warehouse district with the condenser on a 5 story roof. We had to park a block away and make two trips to bring in the tools and materials to complete the job. The additional cost reflects the difficulty of the job.

07/13/2017

George B.

They did a great job providing the quote. It was inline with everything else. They were timely and professional. It seemed like a good thorough quote.

Description of Work
I got a quote for them.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

07/03/2017

Darrin Z.

LM with the answering service late Sunday night. Surgi's called promptly Monday morning and scheduled to come out 3-5 pm on Monday. Service technician called around 12:30 pm and said he will be there in 20 minutes. Branden diagnosed the problem in less than 10 minutes. Replaced the capacitor and the A/C was up and running again. Professional company, from the answering service, scheduling desk all the way to the service technician.

Description of Work
A/C would not blow cold air.

Work Completed On 07/03/2017

06/29/2017

Anne S.

They showed up on time and performed professionally. Cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Changed AC unit.

Work Completed On 06/23/2017

06/07/2017

Susan Y.

Great service - weekend job - completed in 2 hrs.

Description of Work
HVac not working properly

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

Thanks so much for the wonderful grade. We pride ourselves in providing prompt and efficient service. We realize that meeting client needs is not always easy but everyone in our company is focused on doing the best we can. Craig Johnson, Owner

05/01/2017

Dana C.

They are great! I'm not sure about their pricing. I didn't call anyone else because I like their work. I thought it was expensive, but maybe that kind of repair is expensive. So that I don't know. I'm pretty sure they arrived within their window. The sent out one person and it took about 40 minutes. It wasn't very long at all. They seem like they knew what they were doing. They diagnosed the problem pretty quickly. But then they found some other problem. It really wasn't like they were trying to sell us something but they identified two problems for the bad quality air.

Description of Work
Our thermostat was continually going down. No matter what we did, it just kept going lower. So they came out and fixed my thermostat. When doing so, they found that several of my coils were about to bust. So they then came out separately to do a repair.

Work Completed On 06/22/2016

04/25/2017

Clinton B.

I got 3 estimates to replace my entire A/C system along with the duct work. Chose Surgi's due to the good rating. I was not disappointed. From Art, the salesman, to the 2 installers and Craig the owner. They went above and beyond to make sure it was done on time, correctly, professionally and to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace my entire A/C system along with the duct work.

Work Completed On 04/19/2017

Thanks so much for the kind words. We pride ourselves in taking special care of our customers. When everything goes well, it's easy. When our customers have a problem we go the extra mile to get it resolved. Thanks again. Craig

04/20/2017

carolyn C.

Very professional..called before he arrived.. My technician was Brandon. He was very friendly and explained what he was doing and brought me out to the unit to show me. I will for sure use them again. Thanks Brandon and Surgi's!

Description of Work
. Replaced a wire

Work Completed On 04/20/2017

Thanks so much for the kind words. We try hard to develop a service philosophy of respect and competence that all of our techs follow. Hiring good people helps a lot. We look forward to being there when you need us in the future.

04/12/2017

Rory M.

It went great, they did a very good job, and finished on time.

Description of Work
They replaced my air conditioner.

Work Completed On 03/12/2017

03/13/2017

David A.

Everything went fine and according to plan. Reasonable price. Had a slight issue a couple of days later and they handled it promptly without charge.

Description of Work
Replaced central A/C, heating. Also, installed new window unit.

Work Completed On 02/15/2017

12/20/2016

Ryan S.

A huge cost when you can buy a complete new one for what I needed for around the same price.

Description of Work
Dehumidifier Repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2015

11/14/2016

Ronald C.

They were prompt and professional. They came on time, did the work and cleaned up after themselves. They took care of everything. I did not have to do a thing.

Description of Work
They removed and installed a new central air conditioning.