We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Roach Busters

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2010

24 Driftwood Blvd

Kenner, LA 70065

Roach Busters Pest Control has served the Greater New Orleans area for over 30 years, solving their complex pest control issues. Our mission is to help you reclaim your home from whatever pest is plaguing your family. From spiders, to mice and rats, at Roach Busters Pest Control, we use the most advanced techniques to exterminate your problem. At Roach Busters Pest Control, we serve you quarterly. One of our licensed and insured technicians will visit and treat your home every three months with a 90 day warranty between visits. We offer a free 30 day call back warranty with all of our one time services! That means if after your service has been completed, if you notice that we've missed an important pest area; we will come back to your home free of charge. For termites, roaches, rats, mice, spiders, fleas, and bed bugs, call us today to set up a comprehensive plan to eradicate your problem. Contact Us today to request a free estimate, or learn more about the many services we offer at Roach Busters Pest Control....

06/22/2022

Sylvia L.

Responded quickly and completed the job

Description of Work
wasp nest removal, pest spray

02/28/2021

Jared A.

Great communication, speedy work, good price.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

Thanks. If we can be of service for any other Pest problems give us a call.

11/22/2020

Peter L.

Seal entry points, set traps , done . 🤙🏽✅

Description of Work
Pest control

09/11/2020

Missy J.

It went very well! Will hire again.

Description of Work
Exterminator

06/25/2020

frank P.

Went well. Timely and professional. Owner inspected to determine what was required and prepared a quote. Once I OK’d the project we set a mutually agreeable date and everything went as promised.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category animal removal

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it’s great having you as a new customer.

06/13/2020

Suzanne T.

Great job! There are no more bugs. Thank you Angie's List and Roach Busters! I have referred to a Neighbor

Description of Work
Exterminating for bugs

Category pest control

Thanks. I new we could get them.

06/05/2020

Pat T.

We were with other company For pest control and termite but not very happy about the service. I contact Bill at Roach Busters he came out to check on the property, gave advices on how to properly treat The termites. While other company never really bothered to get underneath the house Roach busters found the way and take care of the problem. We are Satisfied with the service and now on the annual termite, pest and rodent control with Roach busters!

Description of Work
Termite control, pest control

Category pest control, animal removal

02/28/2020

Kenneth B.

They did a good job, but it will take a few weeks before I know if all the termites were killed.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

Thanks for hiring us to take care of your Termite infestation. The initial application of Termite treatment is complete and now we will monitor the areas of infestation for reoccurring activity. If any activity is noticed simply call us at 466-1584 an we will respond promptly to take care of the problem. Thanks Bill Snell Roach Busters

10/28/2019

Ruby B.

Went well. They were very nice and had an extensive amount of knowledge on the subject matter. They were never overly pushy about selling us on anything and they were always on time to contact us regarding contract renewal.

Description of Work
Termite Prevention

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I look forward to seeing you on our next visit

12/20/2018

B T S.

Very pleased with Roach Busters performance. I have been with them nearly 2 years. I renewed the annual contract I had with them that installed the original system at an Angie-discounted price. They have been very timely in their quarterly visits to the Northshore. Also, technicians have been very courteous in explaining what they did during each visit to my place. On the most recent visit, the technician said that he had to replace the bait in one of the traps because there were signs of termite infestation at this site. This, after almost a year not seeing any sign of termites. Evidence that you need to maintain your vigilance over those critters.

Description of Work
Install and maintain peripheral termite baiting system

Category pest control

Thanks. It’[Member Information Removed] been great having you as a customer. If you need us your new house give us a call.

10/30/2018

Carli F.

Inspection went very well. State showed up on time and did a very thorough inspection. I would highly recommend them

Description of Work
termite inspection

Category pest control

Thanks. It’s been great having you as a customer.

08/06/2018

Andrew W.

We did not engage RoachBusters but they contacted us promptly and gave us a competitive price. Their description of services was professional and frankly, it was a toss-up because I believed it was about as good as we could ask, but we went with another strong offer. We can only pick one!

Description of Work
Insect treatment and pest control maintenance

06/27/2018

Holly G.

I called Roach Busters regarding termites that had just come through the wall in the den, totally unexpected that they just came through the wall. I called Roach Busters & because of the situation they came out that same day, almost immediately! The termites had several trails around the exterior of the house, I’d never noticed them. Roach Busters dealt with the termites that day & a year later there are no termites & im using Roach Busters for quarterly extermination. I am so glad I called them. I’ve referred Bill Snell & Roach Busters to friends & clients, everyone had had a good experience. They are always at the appointment on time, professional & most important, affordable. I did not give my review right away, I waited to be sure that the termites were gone, to see if the renewal process would be easy & the price quoted a year earlier would be honored, it was! It’s great to do business with people who stand by their work, product & pricing,

Description of Work
Termite Swarm

06/18/2018

Alice H S.

Great service. I would recommend Roach Busters. .

Description of Work
Annual termite control

Category pest control

Thanks. It's a pleasure to provide service for your home.

11/26/2017

Alice H S.

Great. I have been using Roach Busters for many years. I have my property treated annually for termite prevention, as well as quarterly pest control. Since using Roach Busters, I've never had a termite or bug problem. Bill and Sean are always punctual, courteous and professional. I would recommend using Roach Busters for your pest control.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Category pest control

Thanks you have been a great customer.

10/06/2017

Suzanne K.

The roach treatment was prompt & good, but due to time crunch they had to make a return visit to deal with the termites. However, even after several actual conversations with the office to get a return visit for termite treatment, they always told me they would call me back but never did. I was also told that if the termite issue didn't meet certain criteria that they don't treat it. So I asked them one last time to come thoroughly inspect so they could know if my problem met the "criteria". I never got a call back. They wasted months of my time with empty promises and pathetic excuses. I had money to pay them for their services yet apparently they're doing so well that quality customer service wasn't important to them.

Description of Work
I needed treatment for small roaches and an inspection & estimate for termites.

Category pest control

Thanks for using Roach Busters for your pest control needs. Unfortunately at the time you were requesting Termite Service we were not available. We did not perform Termite work. Thanks for reviewing us for work we performed but not for work we did not perform or did not like the price.

08/01/2017

Guy T.

It went very well, I couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
I needed termite treatment.

07/29/2017

elizabeth R.

They responded immediately and made an appointment. Person showed up on time and worked. Have not seen any bugs since so I guess it worked.

Description of Work
Get rid f bugs.

06/29/2017

Donna M.

Great efficient punctual worker and informative

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs

06/28/2017

Jeffrey K.

Bob and Sean are excellent. They have now taken care of my house for 14 months, and are actually more prompt and punctual than I am! They own the business, and are diligent, professional and friendly, and very fair on pricing. I recommend highly recommend them to anyone who owns or rents.

Description of Work
Needed a termite contract on my newly purchased home, and quarterly preventive pest control.

Category pest control

Thanks for being a great customer.

06/12/2017

rosanna B.

The owner was very informative and helpful. I plan to use his services again.

Description of Work
I had the termite traps installed on several properties.

06/10/2017

Donald S.

With all the rain, I had to keep rescheduling, which Bill was very accommodating. Finally, the rain stopped and Bill & his son show up (Father and Son business). Bill had to leave unexpectedly but his son worked all day. His father taught him well as his son was hard working, professional and courteous. In summation, Great service and a great price, very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I discovered I have Formosan termites and I was extremely concerned. I contacted Roach Busters Pest Control and talked to Bill Snell, the owner, who said he would stop and check for them. I set the appointment and he arrived on time, inspected the Formosan termites. He discovered I did have termites, told me all about the treatment, quoted me a price, which I thought was great deal and set a time of him to come out and treat for them.

05/22/2017

Jeremy C.

It went very well and they were very thorough. My only suggestive feedback is in regards to the scheduling aspect of the service through Angies List and not necessarily the service provider themselves. I was asked to provide times but nobody got in touch with me. I ended up having to reach and contact them. They were very responsive once I called. I am not sure how the process works once you submit the times to Angies List but I had to follow-up myself. Not a big deal for me and I would absolutely recommend to other users.

Description of Work
It was an interior and exterior pest control service.

04/13/2017

Alice H S.

We are under contract so this service was zero. I've never had a problem with them. If I call them, they are there. I've priced other companies and they are within reason. Everyone is genuine and kind. They are thorough about what they are explaining what they are going to do, especially with the termite treatment. I don't have anything bad to say.

Description of Work
Termite treatment. They take the old plugs out and put new ones in. Inspect property for signs or situations that may attract termites.

03/05/2017

Alice H S.

Great. Will continue to use in the future. I recommend this company.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control.

Arrow Termite & Pest Control

Arrow Termite & Pest Control strives to provide quality services and consumer satisfaction to keep families, businesses and non-profits pest free. Arrow Termite & Pest Control serves Louisiana, Mississippi, and Texas with sister companies in Alabama and Florida. The company is still a family owned-business with the same core values as its origins. The Cohn family and Arrow Termite & Pest Control are active participants in several charitable organizations in the communities they service. Attention: If you purchase a service through Angie's List, please provide us with a good phone number and contact information so we can give you the best service right away. Award winning. Cost is determined by the job.

Absolute Termite Control

New Orleans based company with an office in Ponchatoula.

Inspector 12

Inspector 12 is a local company offering Termite Control, Pest Control, Mold Remediation and Indoor Air Quality Services. We have over 40 years of experience and we use the latest technology for detection and treatment. We are dedicated to educating our customers about mold, termites, pests and air quality so you and your family can be safe in a healthy home. Additional Email - admin@inspect-12.com.

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    LA
    Lousiana Department of Agriculture & Forestry
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Pest Control & Exterminating: Roaches, Termites, Fleas, Ants, Bed Bugs, Spiders, Silverfish, Rats, Mice, general pest control

We do not provide wildlife animal removal.