Crescent City Tree, LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2018

After working for 18 years managing the leading tree care company in New Orleans, I decided to start my own company. Crescent City Tree has some of the best tree technicians working for us to take care of all your tree care needs. From pruning, removals, stump grinding to fertilization, we can do it all....

A+ Reliable Tree Service

Tree Services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Premier Tree Service, LLC

Premier Tree Service offers full-scale tree pruning and removal services, including: tree pruning and trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, shrub maintenance and plant healthcare. We take pride in our quality of work and treat every project as if it were our own home. We look forward to working with you, give us a call today!

TREE PROS

We will show up quickly for a free estimate and make sure we understand your needs. Always available by phone for questions, scheduled in a timely manner, and will always be the best quality!

Offers by TREE PROS on Angi

09/21/2020

The estimate process as wonderful. They were timely and professional and clearly understood exactly what I needed and wanted.

Description of Work
Rubber tree cut to 18. Spanish Dagger tree removal.

08/12/2020

The experience was just amazing! Miss Joyce was my first contact and she was professional and an excellent company representative! Brad and the crew showed up at precisely the scheduled time. The work was excellent! The guys who did the work were consummate professionals, very knowledgeable, and extremely patient with my presence and questions. This experience was Class A and I HIGHLY recommend Cr...

Description of Work
I needed a magnolia cut down and limbs from a goldenrain tree cut back off my roof and my neighbor's roof.

05/04/2020

Excellent work and would highly recommend. Chris is very professional, workers are prompt and very efficient and did a great job. Price is very fair. Had 4 estimates and Chris was the most reasonable, plus he supplied insurance papers along with the quote and all was done very quickly. Follow-up was terrific. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Three large trees removed and three large trees trimmed

04/09/2020

it went extremely well. They did a thorough job. My husband and I were very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed a few large limbs on my tree trimmed.

03/31/2020

Best quote I received by far. Chris and his crew were super fast and did a great job of cleaning up the yard afterward.

Description of Work
A 15-20 ft mulberry tree needed trimming.