Crescent City Tree, LLC

Founded 2018 • With Angi since July 2018

7 Ranier St

Kenner, LA 70065

After working for 18 years managing the leading tree care company in New Orleans, I decided to start my own company. Crescent City Tree has some of the best tree technicians working for us to take care of all your tree care needs. From pruning, removals, stump grinding to fertilization, we can do it all....

08/01/2022

Yvonne S.

This job went as smoothly as I could hope for. Joyce in the office is efficient and helpful. Chris came out for the estimate and made sure the crew showed up on time as scheduled. This is the third time I have used Crescent City Tree and I highly recommend them. The crew who completed the job waited for the storm to pass so they could get the job completed in one day. They cleaned up the yard beautifully.

Description of Work
3 palm trees trimmed and limbs from larger trees trimmed.

09/21/2020

Jenny G.

The estimate process as wonderful. They were timely and professional and clearly understood exactly what I needed and wanted.

Description of Work
Rubber tree cut to 18. Spanish Dagger tree removal.

08/12/2020

Debbie O.

The experience was just amazing! Miss Joyce was my first contact and she was professional and an excellent company representative! Brad and the crew showed up at precisely the scheduled time. The work was excellent! The guys who did the work were consummate professionals, very knowledgeable, and extremely patient with my presence and questions. This experience was Class A and I HIGHLY recommend Crescent City Tree for ANY of your tree needs!

Description of Work
I needed a magnolia cut down and limbs from a goldenrain tree cut back off my roof and my neighbor's roof.

05/04/2020

Cynthia H.

Excellent work and would highly recommend. Chris is very professional, workers are prompt and very efficient and did a great job. Price is very fair. Had 4 estimates and Chris was the most reasonable, plus he supplied insurance papers along with the quote and all was done very quickly. Follow-up was terrific. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Three large trees removed and three large trees trimmed

04/09/2020

Mary A.

it went extremely well. They did a thorough job. My husband and I were very pleased.

Description of Work
I needed a few large limbs on my tree trimmed.

03/31/2020

Brian O.

Best quote I received by far. Chris and his crew were super fast and did a great job of cleaning up the yard afterward.

Description of Work
A 15-20 ft mulberry tree needed trimming.

12/14/2019

Bridget B.

My experience with Crescent City tree was fantastic. Chris was highly professional. Estimate was fair. Team was polite, punctual, and efficient. Quality of the job was excellent. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

07/16/2019

Janet B.

It was fantasist. Even my neighbor love them. Best price..

Description of Work
Tree removal

06/11/2019

Stephenie F.

The crew was very nice and professional. They did a great job and cleaned up when the job was complete. I’d definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

06/05/2019

Linda S.

It was impresive to watch. Very careful, professional. Cleaned up all the debris. Great work.

Description of Work
Cut down 3 drake elms, a palm, a rain tree

06/04/2019

Linda M.

Great company! It was like I snapped my fingers and the overhanging branches disappeared. We needed some branches that hung over our yard trimmed back. One was very large and quite high. Our yard is typical city with no access for large equipment. Chris was prompt and extremely professional when he came to look over the job. The quote was very fair and the whole process was completed within the same week. I can't rave enough about the crew that Chris employs. They were prompt, courteous and highly skilled. The branches were removed and not one of the smaller trees or plants below were touched. The yard was cleaned, and within two hours the only evidence that they were ever there was the additional sunshine in the yard!

Description of Work
Tree Trimming

04/19/2019

Ryan S.

These guys were top notch and did a great job. They were professional, courteous, talked to the neighbors, and had asked how everything turned out. My tree is a little tricky because it extends into 3 other neighbors yards and around cable and power lines. They brought it equipment in order to do the job the way it was supposed to be done. I've had the tree pruned a number of times before and feel this was one of the better times where I will not have to worry about it for awhile. They also fertilized the tree as well as did termite treatment.

Description of Work
Trim large oak in backyard.

03/29/2019

Kathy S.

I was extremely satisfied with the work they performed. My experience started with Chris the owner , he was very professional and courteous. Then I got to meet the crew sent out to perform the job, Robert, Jonathan, Bryson, and Mike. The guys were very kind and professional. They removed my oak tree, stumped grinded and cleared all debris from my yard!! You couldn't even find one small branch left on job!!! Basically amazing job, Very professional, prompt and courteous!! I'd highly recommend these guys to anyone in a heart-beat!!!

Description of Work
Tree Removal, stump grind, clean-up

03/24/2019

Stephanie S.

This company removed 2 very tall rotted palm tree from my back yard. Because of their height, special equipment had to be used and it was a lot harder to access than originally anticipated but they worked to make it work and did a great job. They also grinded the stumps (as well as a huge Yucca stump) and cleaned out all the dead branches off my other 2 palm trees very well. The only disappointment was the indentation in my lawn from the heavy equipment they had to use. They tried to protect the lawn but the weight was too much and still made indentations.

Description of Work
Removed 2 rotted palm trees

03/20/2019

Sharon K.

Based on the excellent reviews on Angie's List, we contacted Crescent City Tree, LLC to give us an estimate before we contacted anyone else. The owners are Chris and Sherry Fabre. I left a message for Sherry (it was a little confusing as the choice was to leave a message for Chris or Sherry and I wasn't sure what to do. I think it needs to be fine tuned to say something like "if this call is in regard to making or rescheduling an appointment, please leave a message for Sherry Fabre"; "if it is in regard to....please leave a message for Chris Fabre."--or whatever is appropriate). I was called back the same day and Chris visited the site within a few days. We went over all the trees on our property, discussing which needed trimming, what we wanted to see happen, and what he recommended. We received his estimate later that day, with brief descriptions of what would be done to each tree. When I emailed him with a few questions, he answered them by return email and then gave me a quick call. Having answered the questions to my satisfaction (one concern was that I wanted to fine-tune the plan as it progressed and he assured me that they wanted us to be happy and would accommodate that). We were lucky enough to get an immediate appointment, as one had just been cancelled for the following day. The workers not only arrived on time, but were early, and began setting up until Chris got there. Chris arrived, reviewed the plan with my husband, and left the workers to execute it. They did a very good job. We were able to communicate questions, concerns, and requests, which usually involved doing a little more trimming. They explained why or why not that was advisable, but generally followed all of our requests. It's not so easy to point out which area of a tree appears to need cutting or shaping due to its height, but, in general, our communications were fairly successful. We were especially concerned about a grand old ash tree that stretches across one entire side of the lot and grows in all directions. It needed to be trimmed in a balanced way and we think this was achieved. The tree cutters worked at a good pace, not rushing, and were able to complete everything within about 4 hours (there were something like 10+ trees involved; not all required a lot of trimming but some did). They offered information about the aphids that had attached the yew tree and termite activity in the ash. They also cleaned up very thoroughly and were very pleasant to work with. We recommend the Crescent City Tree team and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Trees Needed Trimming at Our Home

03/20/2019

Yvette S.

They were very easy to deal with. Everything was cleaned up.

Description of Work
Trimmed tree

02/09/2019

Harry B.

Prompt, professional, and courteous. Crescent City Tree came with the proper equipment tools, and staff to do an excellent job of removing a 40' pine tree and a number of large water oak limbs while leaving our property cleaned of all debris.

Description of Work
Tree Removal and trimming

11/26/2018

Robert S.

On time, professional personnel, and fairly priced. Used appropriate equipment so they would not damage pool deck and equipment. Would use them again. Would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Removed 4 dead palm trees and 6 stumps in tight area around our pool.

11/07/2018

monica H.

Estimate preformed timely and work done efficiently

Description of Work
Trees and stumps removed

Category tree service

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business.

11/06/2018

Alex D.

Fair price and job was first class.

Description of Work
Prune front yard oak tree.

10/29/2018

Cindy H.

I received a confirmation phone call re. our appointment. Chris showed up right on time, answered all my concerns. He was professional and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
Large branch trimming back from the roof of my home

10/27/2018

Cynthia S.

It was a great experience from beginning to end. The work was professionally done. I would definitely recommend and use them again

Description of Work
Had trees and vines removed. General removal of green trash removed

09/20/2018

Maria A.

Got estimate and work completed in same day! So professional. Four workers came with huge truck. Took down palm tree and grinded down roots below ground level so I can plant flowers and shrubs. Cleaned up beautifully as if it never happened. THANK YOU! Will definitely refer this business to neighbors as many of our palms died in frost earlier this year.

Description of Work
Removal of dead palm tree. Very close to house/entrance.

09/19/2018

DOUG D.

Excellent job and communication. Chris and his crew did exactly what was needed, Cleaned up work space much better than I expected. If you need trees trimmed or removed, this is the company to use. I had called others for an estimate and still have not received a call back weeks later

Description of Work
Tree trimming over my house

09/17/2018

Gregory C.

Outstanding!! I requested an estimate for the removal of dead Queen Palm trees via Angie’s list. My request was sent to 4 or 5 tree companies & I received an immediate response from Sherry @ Crescent City Tree. Chris came to my home on the same day to survey the work requested. The work was done the following week & everything went smoothly. The workers were professional & did an exceptional job. I am so pleased with the work that Crescent City Tree did.

Description of Work
Queen Palm trees needed to be removed after dying from freeze this past winter.

Category tree service

Cindy, Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Greg. One great part of owning your own company is getting to meet such friendly customers such as you. Thank you again. Sherry

Risk Tree Service

Risk Tree Service is a professional tree service striving to build relationships and perform the best quality work possible. We are licensed arborist with the state of louisiana and are capable of providing you with any information needed. We have an excellent staff that can assist you with all of your tree care needs. At Risk Tree Service we believe in keeping our customers safe as well as ourselves. So don't take the risk, call the professionals at Risk Tree Service!

Rings Tree Service

Rings Tree Service was birthed out of the tragedy that Hurricane Katrina brought to Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast area. We saw a need and decided to provide affordable tree services to the locals in their time of need. Herewith Rings Tree Service, there is no job too big or too small. Our trained professional team provides every job with the utmost care and professionalism. We provided a wide range of services for all your arboriculture needs. Our services range from tree planting, tree pruning, tree fertilizing, tree support systems, to tree removals. Whatever your need is, our professionals work efficiently and safely to ensure that you enjoy your entire experience. Contact us today to receive a free estimate from one of our licensed Arborist.

Louisiana Tree Company LLC

The LOUISIANA TREE COMPANY was established to offer excellent tree services in the Greater New Orleans region,, South Shore, Metairie, Kenner, Destrahan, Laplace and Slidell areas. Since its inception in 1999 we have produced many happy extremely satisfied customers. Being a locally owned and operated business makes it easy for us to understand the needs of our customers, especially when the owner is in the field with the crew every day.. The owner of the company, Robert Meyer, has over 18 years of tree service and arbor experience. Through arbor training, hard work and years of hands-on experience, he was able to establish his own business, Louisiana Tree Company. All employees have proper qualifications and at least a decade of industry experience.