Carpet & Flooring Connection

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2011

1401 W. Esplanade Ave Ste 302

Kenner, LA 70065

We have been in business over 30 years.

10/28/2015

Ellie C.

Description of Work
They installed carpet and wood flooring for us. They also installed some ceramic tile flooring in 1-2 kitchen areas for us.

Category carpet installation, ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor

10/26/2015

Andrew M.

It was very satisfactory. The rates were fair and reasonable. They were on time. I was very happy with the work. I have recommended them to my friends.

Description of Work
They installed hardwood flooring in a rental.

Category hardwood floor

10/26/2015

Chad M.

It was good. It took a lot longer than we expected.

Description of Work
They laid carpet on stairs.

Category carpet installation

O'Brien's Cleaning & Restoration

You get the most thorough cleaning ever or it's FREE!! This is my personal guarantee. My name is Chris O'Brien and I am the owner. We are a family owned, fully insured and professionally trained cleaning company. My philosophy is simple. If you are not completely satisfied with the cleaning job, I only ask that you allow me an opportunity to make it right. If for whatever reason you are not, I will refund your money!

Avilez Solutions LLC

Please call for FREE estimates today at 504-617-2757 We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in wax cleaning, carpet cleaning, and press washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Offers Coupon

All Dry Water Damage Experts

We are a full service floor maintenance company. All of our technicians are fully trained to tackle even to toughest problems.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

We also do tenant build-out for commercial buildings. Complete.