Bellan's fencing Supply

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2012

Bellan's Fencing Supply LLC in Kenner, LA is a private company categorized under Lumber, Plywood, and Millwork. There are 4 employees working in this location. Full Line of Fencing Including:, Wholesale Prices, General Public Welcome. ...

U picket fence provides high quality cost effecient fence installation and repair for residential and commercial properties. We specialize in wood,chain link, and aluminum fences. We are a growing company with several projects completed; we believe in quick and precise craftsmanship that will last for years to come !

I am very easy to work with and my pricing is competitive. My motto is "The job is not finished, until my customer is happy"

Scott Fence LLC has been serving as a leading Fence Contractor and fence supplier. As a fully certified fence company, I’m ready to tackle anything from the most complex and large scale construction projects to the smallest of repair jobs. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure my clients are completely satisfied with my work. Call to schedule an initial consultation today.

07/26/2012

The woman who greeted and served me at the business was very engaging, polite, and knowledgeable. She knew what I wanted (even though I wasn't sure) and provided me with guidance for the purchase of both the gates and the hardware.

Description of Work
I went to the business to purchase driveway gates

Category fencing

Cheap Plywood, Dykes Lumber, Far West Plywood, Laminated Plywood and Curtis Lumber.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa