AG Quality Construction, LLC

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2014

AG Quality Construction has been successfully serving the needs of southeast Louisiana for many years....

TLC Home Improvements

TLC Home Improvements can provide you with quality home Improvement at a reasonable price. Everything from demo, painting or basic home Improvements. Let us give your home the TLC it needs! Licensed and Insured! Give us a call.

Will I Am Painting Contractor LLC

Over 40 years experience. WILL I AM is a small local company that takes pride in providing top quality work with meticulous attention to detail. Client satisfaction is our #1 goal.

Northshore Painting & Home Improvement

Northshore S&W Painting is now doing business as Northshore Painting ~ Proudly serving the South Shore, Orleans Parish, and Jefferson Parish. With over 20 years of experience in the paint trade, we provide quality workmanship for residential and commercial clients. In need of fresh paint, drywall repair, power washing or any other skilled handyman work? Look no further! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Workmanship guaranteed for One Year! Northshore Painting will provide top-quality interior and exterior residential and commercial painting services. Greater New Orleans Area Leader offering professional high-quality painting. Five worker crew. No subcontractors. Angie's List Super Service Award 5 years in a row 2011 - 2016. Need a quote? Email us at phil@northshorepainting.com with your project request. Emails are checked daily. Will accommodate your schedule. Please allow us up to 5 to 7 days to receive proposal after time of initial estimate.

06/30/2015

We are very happy with the work that Adson and his crew did. Their quote was competitive, and they got to our job quickly in order to accomodate our family's schedule which was much appreciated. The work was completed efficiently and the clean up was so thorough it was like they hadn't even been there! This was a small job but we would definitely consider hiring them again for larger projects.

Description of Work
They repaired some cracks in our ceilings and painted the ceilings in two bedrooms and a hallway.

Category remodeling,interior painters

08/23/2014

AG Quality Construction, did are an excellent job; they are very knowledgeable his field.

Description of Work
Patio and deck in the rear of our home.

08/23/2014

THE AG QUALITY CONSTRUCTION, DID A GREAT JOB. I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THEM. NOW EVERYTHING I WILL NEED IN THE FUTURE I KNOW WHO I HAVE TO CALL.

Description of Work
FENCE

08/19/2014

They are very professional, and also they take care of all the details for me. I am very satisfied with their work. My new kitchen is very pretty now. Thank you AG Quality Construction. Mary Lee.

Description of Work
Remolding the kitchen and painted

Category remodeling

Remodeling; kitchen, bathroom, kitchen cabinets, additions,floors,carpentry, fence, roof, renovation and also a handyman services.

Satisfaction