GenPro, LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2016

A FULL SERVICE GENERATOR COMPANY for residential and commercial generator projects. We offer an experienced SALES TEAM, TURNKEY INSTALLATION and SERVICE AFTER THE SALE including scheduled maintenance programs and repair for all your generator needs....

JB Electric Group

We offer years of experience in the electrical industry. We take real pride in our art work to please our clients and won't stop till they are happy with our work. We take on a wide range of electrical projects and a variety of other jobs. We’'re committed to providing a personalized service for each individual project we take on & look forward to building strong, long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction. Residential Commercial Small Jobs Welcome Big Jobs Welcome

Offers by JB Electric Group on Angi
EP Solutions

Electric solutions a local company working for our community since 2011 . Our electrician are well train to carry out any task in our field to their best of their knowledge . No task is to big when it comes to providing our service to the community .we are available 24/7 to our clients .

MC-All Electric

We are here to help with all your needs. 12 years of electrical experience in the residential and commercial world. There is no job to small or big we just want to make sure that your home is safe and we have done a good job. Also we will always try to work in your budget and make your lifestyle needs our first concern. And always and again thank you for your business.

03/08/2018

They were great to work with, everything on the installation was explained, including some upgrading work on my (100+ yr. old home) electrical boxes that were no longer in code. Ever since then they have worked with my crazy schedule on the annual maintenance and showed up on time and showed a wonderful tolerance for the assorted dogs, horse, whatever was in the yard at the time. My generator is a...

Description of Work
They installed my generator and I have them do an annual servicing on it.

03/07/2018

The annual maintenance checkup process was initiated by GenPro. Appnt date scheduled and the same technician that performed the maintenance the previous year showed up on time and handled the system checkout, replaced oil and filter, tested the machine and summarized his findings. Very satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance checkup

03/05/2018

They were efficient and did the job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Generator installation

Category electrician,generator service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

03/04/2018

Great experience with this company. They helped me chose what i needed, which wasnt the more expensive options. They are always available by phone with helpful sugestions when i required help & saved me a service fee-all i needed was a new battery.

Description of Work
Home generator instalation

Category electrician,generator service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We try to treat our customers they way we want to be treated. Thank you for your business!

03/04/2018

GenPro management was one of three companies that gave me bids on the job...their prices were the best and their work is impeccable...I saw the quality work that they did on a neighbors house so I hired GenPro...their workers get right to work on the jobsite and are very professional...and nice people...they answered any and all questions that I has as the work was in progress...Several of my neig...

Description of Work
I had a 20k whole house generator installed

Category generator service

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the kind words.

GENPRO SPECIALIZES IN GENERATOR SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATIONS. We do one thing and we do it well. We are STATE LICENSED and INSURED We offer: FREE ESTIMATES and SITE SURVEYS TURNKEY INSTALLATIONS SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE REPAIRS by FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS 24 hr EMERGENCY Service If you need a generator, GO WITH THE PRO!