Bob's Plumbing Inc

Louisiana: Plumbers
01/01/1900

800 Hickory Ave

Harahan, LA 70123

10 Employees working full time. Bob's Plumbing Inc is family owned & operated! We are celebrating over 50 years in business this year! Bob's plumbing has been on hickory street in Harahan since 1965! Bob's Plumbing Inc still charges by the hour....

plumbers (104)water heaters (35)tile installation (6)gas leak repair (4)sewer cleaning (1)

08/06/2021

This was my first time using Bob’s Plumbing and I’m very glad I did. Josh and Marty did a fantastic job installing 3 toilets, repairing some incorrectly installed pipes (installed by different company) under my sink and replacing the supply line to my dishwasher. They were efficient, courteous and friendly. You can tell they take pride in their work by the quality of the work they performed. Thank...

Description of Work
Toilet install (3ea), pipe repair, dishwasher supply line install

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

07/15/2021

I hired Bob's Plumbing, INC. with the installation of 2 toilets and a repair of a leaking faucet. They provided great communication and were punctual. Frank and Josh went above and beyond with an inspection of our water heaters for wear without even charging us. Also, they found a leak in our attic roof that we were not aware of! I highly recommend Bob's Plumbing and I will use them again!

Description of Work
Installation of toilets and fix leaking faucet

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/08/2021

It was a professional experience. The plumber took out all of the existing drains from each side of the sink and replaced everything all the way to the wall. He double checked each fitting for leakage and put it under pressure by filling both sides of the sink. He worked. Early and carefully. I was very pleased with the prompt, professional service.

Description of Work
P trap under kitchen sink leaking

Work Completed On 07/08/2021

03/16/2021

Great guys, super service, professional would call again. Super A++++.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater replacement

Category ceramic tile,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

Review for Bob's Plumbing Inc - 800 Hickory Ave, Harahan, LA - 39252000

12/21/2020

Bob’s Plumbing came out a few months back to service my Aquatic bathtub. I went to them because they had been Aquatic’s warranty services in the area and I had used them before successfully. Upon starting the job, they informed me that they no longer did Aquatic's warranty. They also butchered my tub, put in the wrong part, and mangled the light. They blamed Aquatic not being able to get the part ...

Description of Work
Replacement of Jetted Tub Parts

Work Completed On 12/21/2020

10/20/2020

it went great they came in and fished the new line through the old line which was great because they didn't have to reroute the line through my attic. They were very professional and cleaned up as they went along.

Description of Work
hot water line leak

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/06/2020

The guys from Bob’s Plumbing came to my house within 20 minutes & were on the job! They repaired the spigot & saved us from having to go overnight without water. Their response time was incredible & their loyalty to their customers commendable. I highly recommend Bob’s Plumbing!

Description of Work
A workman at our home knocked the faucet off the backyard spigot at 2:30 pm. Water had to be turned off to house because water was spraying across the backyard.

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

09/29/2020

My family has used Bob's plumbing for years. Always reliable & quick to respond. My hot water heater flooded the garage on Saturday & Bob's showed up 1st thing Monday to replace it. As always, they were friendly, efficient & professional. I will definitely continue to use Bob's Plumbing & highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/22/2020

It took a little over an hour for the two gentlemen to complete the work. They carried a faucet for the kitchen that I purchased from them saving me a trip to Home Depot. It is a good quality faucet also. The guys were pleasant, efficient and most importantly really good at what they do. They wasted no time as they were constantly busy, working separately. Second or third time that I used them and...

Description of Work
Needed a new kitchen faucet, a vanity faucet repaired and an out door faucet replaced.

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

09/20/2020

Phenomenal. I couldn’t get over how professional and polite and well groomed these men were. Very personable, explained in thorough detail what they would be doing and completed the job efficiently. Highly recommend and will do business with them from here on out.

Description of Work
Upstairs toilet leaking at base

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Plumbing, Sewer Cleaning, Gas Leak Repair & Water Heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal