GreenSeasons

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

We back our services with our GreenSeasons Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided you, call us and we will come out free of charge and correct the issue. If we are unable to correct the issue and you are still not satisfied, then we will refund you 100% of your money, guaranteed! When choosing a company to do work at your home or business, you want someone that you can trust and depend on. GreenSeasons has built its reputation on quality work, trust and dependability. We have been building and maintaining beautiful landscapes, exterminating pests, caring for trees and providing handyman services in Louisiana for years. Our experience and training gives us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you. Our landscaping, lawn care and pest control services are consistently among the highest rated in Louisiana. GreenSeasons provides service to greater Baton Rouge, greater New Orleans, Covington, Slidell, Denham Springs, Hammond, Prairieville, Gonzales, Kenner, Port Allen, Zachary, Baker, Walker and throughout south Louisiana. GreenSeasons is locally owned & operated company employing 170+ team members. GreenSeasons also does business as Corporate Green LLC....

Projects

Artificial Turf

Artificial Turf

lawn & landscaping
 2020   70810

05/13/2020

Overall good but they need a better system for emergencies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Thank you for the feedback.

05/11/2020

The job went great! They did an excellent job and were fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flower bed, bushes, dirt, and mulch

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/12/2018

It went very well. would like to have 1/4 ly service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned up all my gardens

CATEGORY lawn service

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

10/01/2018

I contacted this company more than once just to receive an estimate. Finally I had Daniel Christian come take a look and to this day I never received any information after that no estimate nothing. I sure hope there are better companies out there than this! I won't say what I think the actual issue is but I'll definitely find a better company to work with! Complete waste of time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard Maintenance and Landscaping

CATEGORY lawn service

I am sorry that you never received an estimate. I spoke with Daniel and he admitted he lost track of how long he had your information. It is certainly abnormal since we usually have our estimates out fairly quickly.

05/16/2018

The first three feet was not sprayed and I called and complained for weeks. It came time for them to service the lawn again and I told them I didn’t want them servicing the yard anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my lawn feed and weeded.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

I'm sorry we couldn't work this out. The front of your property drains into public waterway. As we have discussed with you, it would be illegal to apply most herbicides to the area. You mentioned not caring about that, but GreenSeasons does care. We follow the law and strive to be good stewards of the environment.

Home pest control, termite treatments, bed bug treatments, rodent extermination, landscape design, mowing, pruning, bush hogging, lawn fertilization, weed control, pond weed control, tree removal, pressure washing, concrete repair, storm cleanup and parking lot sweeping. Mosquito misting systems, sprinkler systems, fountains, drainage, outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, landscaping, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, ponds, & wood fences.

ask for details