We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

GreenSeasons

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2010

14461 Frenchtown Rd

Greenwell Springs, LA 70739

We back our services with our GreenSeasons Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with the service we have provided you, call us and we will come out free of charge and correct the issue. If we are unable to correct the issue and you are still not satisfied, then we will refund you 100% of
Artificial Turf project
Artificial Turf

lawn & landscaping

202070810

05/13/2020

Michelle R.

Overall good but they need a better system for emergencies.

Description of Work
Landscaping and Irrigation

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the feedback.

05/11/2020

Mark E.

The job went great! They did an excellent job and were fast.

Description of Work
Flower bed, bushes, dirt, and mulch

Category landscaping, mulch

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

10/12/2018

Pamela H.

It went very well. would like to have 1/4 ly service

Description of Work
cleaned up all my gardens

Category lawn service

Thank you for taking your time to leave us a review!

10/01/2018

Khloe' C.

I contacted this company more than once just to receive an estimate. Finally I had Daniel Christian come take a look and to this day I never received any information after that no estimate nothing. I sure hope there are better companies out there than this! I won't say what I think the actual issue is but I'll definitely find a better company to work with! Complete waste of time!

Description of Work
Yard Maintenance and Landscaping

Category lawn service

I am sorry that you never received an estimate. I spoke with Daniel and he admitted he lost track of how long he had your information. It is certainly abnormal since we usually have our estimates out fairly quickly.

05/16/2018

Randy C.

The first three feet was not sprayed and I called and complained for weeks. It came time for them to service the lawn again and I told them I didn’t want them servicing the yard anymore.

Description of Work
I had my lawn feed and weeded.

Category lawn service, lawn treatment

I'm sorry we couldn't work this out. The front of your property drains into public waterway. As we have discussed with you, it would be illegal to apply most herbicides to the area. You mentioned not caring about that, but GreenSeasons does care. We follow the law and strive to be good stewards of the environment.

04/01/2018

Randy C.

It has taken me two weeks to get hold of a manager of the staff that came to my house. The team and I missed three large hedges in my front yard that really needed trimming. Mike finally got hold of me and stated the original team would be comming back shortly.

Description of Work
Trimming of the hedges

Category lawn service

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

03/08/2018

T P.

I contacted Green Seasons regarding landscaping my front yard. I was told Miguel would come out at 10:00 AM on Thursday, March 1, 2018. When Miguel did not arrive by 10:15AM, I called Green Seasons to inquire if he was still coming out. I was told someone would check into it and call me back (someone finally called me back 3 hours later after Miguel had left). Miguel arrived at 10:35AM and we discussed what I needed done in my front yard. Miguel said, he would email me an estimate on Friday, March 2, 2018. When I did not receive the estimate I called back on Monday to find out why. Miguel said, that he had phoned twice, but no message was left on my phone. He then said, he had emailed me, but there was no message from him in my in box. We then checked to make certain he had my correct email address, which he did and we even sent emails to each other to confirm they would be received and they were. To make a very long story short, I have been calling/messaging Green Seasons for the past week inquiring about my landscaping estimate and each time I am told that Miguel would email me the estimate on that particular day. Miguel has not returned my phone call, emails nor have I received my landscaping estimate as promised. I would have appreciated it, if Miguel would have been honest and told me upfront that he could not do the work instead of wasting my time. I now have to start the process all over again with a new company. This experience has left me with a very bad impression of Green Seasons. When Miguel arrived at my home last Thursday, he seemed like a very nice person who wanted to do the work we had discussed. I am totally surprised by his lack of response.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, mulch

I am sorry for the bad experience you had. We are typically very punctual and respectful of our client's time. We are making changes in management to make sure this does not happen again.

02/05/2018

Joseph G.

I am very pleased with the service and provider.

Description of Work
Inspected the house for termites. Treated inside and out. Made helpful recommendations.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

05/02/2017

Carla L.

It went well. Toby was very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
exterminating

Category pest control, lawn service

Thank you leaving us a good review!

03/27/2017

Gayle H.

It took quite awhile to get them to come out and give us a price. Then it took awhile for the work to be scheduled. When t was scheduled, we got about 40 minutes notice before they came to do the work. However, they were very pleasant and did a very good job. Daniel, as well as the work crew, were very nice to work with. We will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Removed several very large ligustrum including the roots and hauling them away.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thanks for reviewing us!

02/23/2017

TRAVIS R.

I have a yearly contract with them. The cost is $70 a month. They provide excellent service. They are professional and reliable.

Description of Work
They do the landscaping and pruning the citrus tress on the property.

Category landscaping, lawn service

Thank you for reviewing us!

12/22/2016

Ingrid K.

It was good. The technician was very thorough and seemed very knowledgeable. I would recommend them again, I would use them again.

Description of Work
I use GreenSeasons for pest control and exterminating. We were moving in a house so we had it pre-treated

Category pest control

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate it.

11/15/2016

Sherry R.

Great, was punctual, professional and did a good job.

Description of Work
Inside & outside pest prevention

Category lawn service

Thank you for letting us know how we did.

10/28/2016

Eugene M.

OUTSTANDING!!! Green Seasons were a little slow to begin the work due to the volume of their business. However, Daniel redesigned our shrub beds, drainage and provided new plants. Once the work began they stayed with it until fully completed including all cleanup! I could not be any more satisfied by the quality of their work. Green Seasons will always be my first choice in the future! Gene Miller Fair Oaks Estates Subdivision

Description of Work
I had the landscaping in my front and back yard updated and changed!

Category landscaping

Thank you for the review. We really appreciate it!

09/27/2016

James F.

They have done wonderful work in our yard. It was very good. Superb, in fact they continue to work on our lawn and they come back periodically and mow and check out all of the gardens and everything.

Description of Work
I use GreenSeasons for landscaping services. My husband have them scrape off the entire surface of our yard and put down total new soil.

Category landscaping

Thank you for the review. The best compliment is hearing you enjoy our work.

08/24/2016

Charlene F.

Work was good would recommend to a friend

Description of Work
Pest control treatment in/outside

Category pest control, lawn service

Thank you. Please call us if you need anything else.

08/12/2016

Wendy D.

They were very professional and easy to work with. I was very satisfied and impressed.

Description of Work
Trim trees and cut one down.

Category tree service

Thank you! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

07/22/2016

CAITLIN K.

Everyone was super friendly, but really lacking any follow through. Apparently the first guy who was supposed to come out had a family emergency and I slipped through the cracks a little bit, and didn't hear from them until 45 minutes after they were supposed to have shown up at my house. No big deal--things happen. We agreed that someone else would come out that afternoon when I got home from work, and that someone would be in touch around the time I said I would be home to confirm that I was back. I skipped some things I had to do that afternoon to go straight home--no one called, no one came. The next morning I got a call apologizing, and we scheduled a time for that afternoon. Someone came and walked me through everything I needed. At this point they were the 3rd business I had come out, and I was most impressed with GreenSeasons, in spite of the fact that they already had 2 no-shows. I was supposed to get an email with the estimate, but assuming that it was comparable with the others, I was most likely going to hire them. It's been almost a week and I haven't received anything. Ultimately I've hired another company not because I don't believe that they would do excellent work (I feel confident that they would!), but because they're lacking on follow-through and I don't want to worry about making sure the job gets done! Hopefully I just slipped through the cracks and am the exception, not the rule!

Description of Work
Tree trimming, clearing out landscaping in backyard from previous homeowner

04/20/2016

Pam W.

They arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up afterward. I was very impressed with the service. It looks better than I imagined.

Description of Work
Updated our landscaping and removed a small tree.

Category landscaping

The best compliment we can get is when you tell others about how we did. Thank you for reviewing us!

04/14/2016

Kevin A.

Wow, they did an amazing job. Before they arrived my lawn looked like a jungle. I was extremely surprised how well my lawn looked when I arrived home. I initially spoke with Eric to set-up my appointment and he was very professional. Later I received a call from Mike who was also professional. Thanks Great Job. Nichole in Covington

Description of Work
Mowed Lawn

Category lawn service

Thank you. We are glad we could help.

12/12/2015

Jo M.

Very punctual and professional.

Description of Work
Interior perimeter exterminating

Category pest control, lawn service

Thank you for reviewing us. We really appreciate it!

11/16/2015

Vijaya G.

The crew did an excellent job making the yard look clean and attractive upon completion of the job. The crew made sure that all the clippings were removed and the yard was clean before they left. The manager on site -- Mr. Bernie Hampton -- made sure that all tasks listed in the contract were performed. I was completely satisfied with the work done and will recommend GreenSeasons without any hesitation.

Description of Work
Trimmed all vegetation, myrtle and magnolia trees in the yard. The crew cleared all the vines on the azaleas on the backyard and removed weeds in all the flower beds around the house.

Category lawn service, tree service

We appreciate the review!

10/21/2015

Joanne C.

Serviceman was very professional, punctual and did everything the ad said he would do. He was by far the best most conscientious exterminator I ever hired. I will hire this company again.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs inside and out.

Category pest control, lawn service

Thank you for the positive review!

09/03/2015

Matthew G.

My only issue with Green Seasons was that it took a little while to get on their schedule. I think they are very busy. But once they did, the crew came in fast and hard. 2 long days of labor and they left everything looking beautiful. Very impressed with all the work they did. Very professional and hard working. Will definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Rebuilt flower beds, planted trees, and did major cleanup of side yard that had large shrubs.

Category landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Thank you for the positive review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with in the future.

08/05/2015

Ernest L.

Tree was chopped up and removed

Description of Work
Remove fallen 20 ' tree

Category lawn service, tree service

Thank you for the review!

Hawx Pest Control

With locations nationwide, Hawx Pest Control is proud to provide top-of-the-line pest control to our customers. Offering both home pest control and commercial pest control services, we placed our core values right in our name so that we’ll never forget what drives us. Hawx stands for: Honesty Attitude Work Ethic Excitement

Pure Sanitation

Pure Sanitation cleans and sanitize offices, building, homes we also do pressure washing and surface cleaning. We are owner operated and focused on attention to detail and I'll be here every step of the way to make sure we get the job done right. We offer free estimates and look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Straight Edge Lawn Care

Straight Edge Lawn Care LLC is a family-owned and operated lawn and landscaping business based in the River Parishes since 2014, we service the parishes of St John, St James, Ascension, and East Baton Rouge. We have been providing superior lawn care and landscaping services to our clients for almost a decade. We specialize in lawn care, landscaping, and outdoor maintenance services to both residential and commercial clients. We are committed to offering our customers the highest quality services and products at competitive pricing.

Louisiana
    Louisiana State Contractors Board
    02/20/2021

Home pest control, termite treatments, bed bug treatments, rodent extermination, landscape design, mowing, pruning, bush hogging, lawn fertilization, weed control, pond weed control, tree removal, pressure washing, concrete repair, storm cleanup and parking lot sweeping. Mosquito misting systems, sprinkler systems, fountains, drainage, outdoor kitchens, patios, walkways, landscaping, retaining walls, outdoor lighting, ponds, & wood fences.

ask for details