Certified Alarm Systems

Founded 1991 • With Angi since November 2008

1113 Florida Ave SE

Denham Springs, LA 70726

In 1991 we founded Certified Alarms with the goal of providing homes and businesses in Baton Rouge and the surrounding areas superior security products with premium service and support. With this goal as our guide, we have grown to be Louisiana's most trusted alarm company, providing services to tens of thousands of homes and businesses in our area. Located in Denham Springs, Certified Alarms provides local monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to all residential and commercial customers. Your call will never be routed out of the state or out of the country. We live here and we work here. Certified Alarms provides local service and support with our licensed technicians and installers. Certified Alarms supports schools and causes in our area because we are local and because we appreciate the opportunity to give back to our community. We would love to chance to earn your business....

08/28/2015

Anna Catherine F.

Description of Work
They installed a whole house generator for us.

Category electrician,generator service

08/28/2015

Anna Catherine F.

Description of Work
This is our home alarm company.

06/11/2015

Marie W.

05/14/2015

Gina P.

I have been using them since years. When I choose them they had great reputation. Once I was just out the shop and I got the call that alarm is on are you okay. I said " I am fine " and they said should we call off the police, I said "yes". They are very responsive even if it is a false alarm.

Description of Work
They provide alarm monitoring for my house and shop.

10/15/2014

Peter G.

Description of Work
Certified Alarms installed a wireless security system in my home. Installation job went well and would have been completed sooner than expected but one of the technicians had to travel back to their HQ for parts ! |However overall fully satisfied and a follow up extension to the original scope was handled very efficiently

06/26/2012

Chyrel L.

The services were fine. They did a good job. I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Certified Alarm Systems installed an alarm system.

12/13/2010

Gina P.

They were wonderful! I picked them because they are an accredited business with the BBB. I thought it meant a lot that they took all the steps necessary to receive that accreditation. They walked through my home and made a lot of recommendations. They created a customized plan for me. For example, they told me that because the type of windows I had, I didn’t need alarms there. They were very honest in telling me that I did not need something because they charge so much per window. They spent a lot of time with the cameras and explained the process and the reasons behind their choices. They were very professional and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
They installed a new alarm system including cameras.

04/20/2010

Caroline T.

I contacted Certified Alarms the day after my house was broken into. They came out the same day and did the work the next day. I had an older system that I had never used so it was rather complicated, however they were conscious of keeping my cost down by using existing contacts, etc. The work took an entire day and the workers were neat and polite.

Description of Work
Installed a complete alarm system to replace older existing system.

11/17/2008

Rawley P.

No problems. Responsive. Accounting department didn't apply all discounts until omission was pointed out. Otherwise, excellent service.

Description of Work
Startup of alarm and monitoring service utilizing existing equipment.

4D Communications

Small family owned business with quality work and craftsmanship. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing services, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
    EP Solutions

Electric solutions a local company working for our community since 2011 . Our electrician are well train to carry out any task in our field to their best of their knowledge . No task is to big when it comes to providing our service to the community .we are available 24/7 to our clients .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Home Security Systems, Camera Systems, Home Automation, Home Theater Systems, Generac Generators Sales, Electrical Services, Remote Access, Access Control, Commercial Fire, Repair, & Maintenance