Arceneaux Pest Management Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2010

Joe Arceneaux is the owner and a Board Certified Entomologist. We have served the Baton Rouge, Livingston and Ascension Parish area for 26 years. We have 10 employees. We provide free estimates for termite and pest control services. Clients can pay online through our secure website. If it creeps or crawls, we have a treatment plan for you. Technicians do work after 5:00 PM and Saturday if needed....

10/24/2020

Very professional, they got right to work, did a great job! Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eradicate very large yellow-jacket wasp nest

06/18/2018

Jimmy took care of my house well. Responded to every inquiries. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

07/17/2015

It went well.  Michael Cassidy did the work and answered all my questions about the pesticides with regards to my cat's safety. Very satisfied, recommended. Also had very good follow-up over the phone by their office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An initial general pest prevention treatment plus a special preventative treatment in the attic for wasps issue I had last year. Special deal included a year of pest control.

06/17/2015

Michael was great! First he asked me what kind of problems was I seeing. I had seen ants outdoors on the soffit, silverfish, and spiders inside. He was very thorough, checking my attic for holes from a roof rat problem we had previously dealt with a few years ago. He advised me to trim the bushes away from the house and to fill a whole where an animal had burrowed (animal is gone) near the foundat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated my home (indoors/outdoors)

01/18/2015

Service was extremely thorough.  Treated around the entire home and concrete plus inside the home in the bathrooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite treatment on newly purchased home.

CATEGORY pest control

Termite treatment & damage.

Live animal trapping & removal. Restaurant pest control. Bed bug treatments.