Annison-Bitter Heating & Air

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2008

4.2

Dealing with a faulty air conditioning in the middle of Louisiana summer is never an ideal proposition. If you find yourself in this uncomfortable situation, make sure that you turn to Annison-Bitter Heating and Cooling, Inc. The company has been providing top quality residential and commercial HVAC services in Denham Springs and the surrounding areas for over 24 years. They are known for their professionalism, prompt response, and honest estimates. With their team of NATE-certified technicians who have over a century of combined experience, you can trust that all work is done right and performed up to code. From AC repairs to replacement systems including indoor air quality as well as customized design and build HVAC systems, Annison-Bitter is the right team for all your HVAC needs. Contact their team today to schedule a service. The company has a live representative available 24/7 to take your calls and respond to your request quickly and efficiently....

All Star Plumbing and Air

All Star Plumbing and Air

The Mitchell Family are proud to meet the plumbing and HVAC needs of the greater Covington and Hammond area. Our business and customer service experience allow us and our team to make sure that we always provide excellent service to our customers. All Star Plumbing and Air is proud to make the service experience easy with an unforgettable name, phone number and website. Call All Star Plumbing and Air 985-778-2145 for all your plumbing, drain cleaning, heating and cooling needs today!

05/19/2018

At the time the service was done, I was incredibly pleased. They were responsive, polite, professional. Removal and clean up of the old system was amazing. I was even given a 10 year warranty on their system parts and compressor. Warranty, to me, means it’s not going to break and if it does, the cost of repair/replace is absorbed by the company who sold me the warranty. I had a part malfunction to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new hvac system installed in 2015.

08/20/2017

Extremely responsive, timely, and friendly. Trey came out to my house on a Sunday morning and was polite and professional. Very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Control board and blower motor on central HVAC went out and needed to be replaced.

04/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C had frozen up. Repairman arrived shortly after we called. He had spent maybe two minutes looking at the unit, advised that it had a Freon leak, he had put more freon in, but that we needed a totally new unit which would be between $8,000 to $9,000. With the Freon added the A/C began working. He advised that he would have the unit installed the next morning. We called another A/C repairman to get a second opinion, it turns out that we didn't need it replaced immediately. The replacement cost quote from the second repairman was $3,000 to $4,000. The A/C is still working, as of 4/2015.

08/10/2013

Technician called en route, assessed problem, explained, repaired, explained preventative and offered service policy terms. We had not had service for previous 7 yrs, so we accepted service policy. Trey had is taken. Our home was cool again within an hour of Trey's arrival! Trey was courteous, informative, knowledgable professional, congenial- the perfect company rep! In this climate, we need reli...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sunday night our A/C hot 85 internal temp. I called Annison-Bitter and was grateful to see a 24-7 option listed. They offered to come after previous appt was complete, or Mon, whichever i preferred.

09/06/2012

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We came home from work one day to find our a/c out. I googled an a/c technician and game across this one which is based close to home. Before dark our tech showed up and fixed the unit with a part from the truck in less than 30 mins. He called when he was on his way from his previous appointment too. I believe his name was Trey and hope I am remembering correctly. The picture I attached is from their website and he is the second from the left in the blue shirt. He knew what the problem was instantly and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Managing a customer service team myself, I can say that he has excellent customer service skills and I wasn't expecting that from a mechanic. We ended up getting the semi-annual cleaning service at the same time because paying for it along with the repair saved us at least $50 if I remember correctly, and we needed to get that done anyway. The office called us to schedule our first cleaning service and explained that they could only do this service in the morning this time of year because they spend an hour or more in the hot attic, so she tried to accommodate my work schedule by trying to have a tech come as early a 6:30 am. We used a/c services at our previous house and Annison-Bitter's prices are higher, though I don't think they are unreasonable for the quality of service and response. I think it will be well worth it. And when your air is out and it's 95 degrees outside, price wasn't really my concern. I will recommend them to anyone. Very happy with the service we received.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & Cooling, Heating Repairs, AC Repairs, Air Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover