Annison-Bitter Heating & Air

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2008

4.2

Denham Springs, LA 70706

Dealing with a faulty air conditioning in the middle of Louisiana summer is never an ideal proposition. If you find yourself in this uncomfortable situation, make sure that you turn to Annison-Bitter Heating and Cooling, Inc. The company has been providing top quality residential and commercial HVAC services in Denham Springs and the surrounding areas for over 24 years. They are known for their professionalism, prompt response, and honest estimates. With their team of NATE-certified technicians who have over a century of combined experience, you can trust that all work is done right and performed up to code. From AC repairs to replacement systems including indoor air quality as well as customized design and build HVAC systems, Annison-Bitter is the right team for all your HVAC needs. Contact their team today to schedule a service. The company has a live representative available 24/7 to take your calls and respond to your request quickly and efficiently....

05/19/2018

Misha M.

At the time the service was done, I was incredibly pleased. They were responsive, polite, professional. Removal and clean up of the old system was amazing. I was even given a 10 year warranty on their system parts and compressor. Warranty, to me, means it’s not going to break and if it does, the cost of repair/replace is absorbed by the company who sold me the warranty. I had a part malfunction today and my air conditioner broke. I was informed that I would need to pay a diagnostic fee, a service fee and a parts charge to replace the broken part for a system that is only 3 years old and a part that is still under warranty. I just don’t agree with that type of service.

Description of Work
I needed a new hvac system installed in 2015.

08/20/2017

Douglas B.

Extremely responsive, timely, and friendly. Trey came out to my house on a Sunday morning and was polite and professional. Very impressed.

Description of Work
Control board and blower motor on central HVAC went out and needed to be replaced.

04/23/2015

Debra B.

Description of Work
A/C had frozen up. Repairman arrived shortly after we called. He had spent maybe two minutes looking at the unit, advised that it had a Freon leak, he had put more freon in, but that we needed a totally new unit which would be between $8,000 to $9,000. With the Freon added the A/C began working. He advised that he would have the unit installed the next morning. We called another A/C repairman to get a second opinion, it turns out that we didn't need it replaced immediately. The replacement cost quote from the second repairman was $3,000 to $4,000. The A/C is still working, as of 4/2015.

08/10/2013

Ginny A.

Technician called en route, assessed problem, explained, repaired, explained preventative and offered service policy terms. We had not had service for previous 7 yrs, so we accepted service policy. Trey had is taken. Our home was cool again within an hour of Trey's arrival! Trey was courteous, informative, knowledgable professional, congenial- the perfect company rep! In this climate, we need reliable heating and air. With Annison-Bitter, we have that. Excellent!

Description of Work
Sunday night our A/C hot 85 internal temp. I called Annison-Bitter and was grateful to see a 24-7 option listed. They offered to come after previous appt was complete, or Mon, whichever i preferred.

09/06/2012

RONY T.

Description of Work
We came home from work one day to find our a/c out. I googled an a/c technician and game across this one which is based close to home. Before dark our tech showed up and fixed the unit with a part from the truck in less than 30 mins. He called when he was on his way from his previous appointment too. I believe his name was Trey and hope I am remembering correctly. The picture I attached is from their website and he is the second from the left in the blue shirt. He knew what the problem was instantly and was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Managing a customer service team myself, I can say that he has excellent customer service skills and I wasn't expecting that from a mechanic. We ended up getting the semi-annual cleaning service at the same time because paying for it along with the repair saved us at least $50 if I remember correctly, and we needed to get that done anyway. The office called us to schedule our first cleaning service and explained that they could only do this service in the morning this time of year because they spend an hour or more in the hot attic, so she tried to accommodate my work schedule by trying to have a tech come as early a 6:30 am. We used a/c services at our previous house and Annison-Bitter's prices are higher, though I don't think they are unreasonable for the quality of service and response. I think it will be well worth it. And when your air is out and it's 95 degrees outside, price wasn't really my concern. I will recommend them to anyone. Very happy with the service we received.

05/15/2012

Patrick S.

They are very good. They were professional. They were prompt. They did what they said. There was no funny business. Their service was very good.

Description of Work
Annison-Bitter Heating & Air came out and serviced my heating & air conditioning unit.

06/09/2011

Joseph G.

good

Description of Work
The air conditioner failed. They showed up at 10:00am. The wiring inside had melted and the electronics were damaged. They gave me options to repair or replace. I decided to replace the entire system. They had all the equipment and were back by 1:00pm and the entire system was replace by 4:00pm. The price was higher than I wanted to pay but the service was good and everything is working great.

04/17/2011

Randall V.

Overall, the problem was resolved in a timely manner. My heater was fixed and worked throughout the winter season.

Description of Work
My heater would not fire up. The technician diagnosed an ignitor problem . The part was changed out at a cost of $300.00. They did get my heater working but i felt the cost was a little on the high side. They are a good company though, and have been in business in this area for several years.

05/23/2008

John B.

Prompt professional service. Fit me into his busy schedule. Would recommend.

Description of Work
A/C would not come on. Had to find and correct the problem which was done in a timely manner.

Wilkins Services, LLC

Wilkins Services is proud to serve the people of Walker and our local community with prompt quality service. We install Rheem products which have industry leading warranties and performance. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Call 225-276-4087 today to schedule a service appointment or for a free, no-obligation consultation. We’ll help determine the perfect system for your home or business. Wilkins Services looks forward to hearing from you and adding you to our long list of satisfied customers. Our team services most major brands of equipment. We’ve been proudly serving our local community with top of the line products, service, and maintenance for years and hope to do the same for you today!

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing services, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
    AireServ Heating & Air Conditioning

We are a full service Air Conditioning and Heating Company. As we prove, "If we can't fix it, it can't be fixed!". We also offer regular rates all day long, this means NO OVERTIME (EVER)! However, we can only work on your air conditioner during the daylight hours. Now your furnace is different though. We can work on your furnace in the middle of the night in case of an emergency or frigid temperatures. Although we can fix just about everything, we also install both cooling and heating equipment. With over 20 years experience, no overtime, the best warranty in town, and the least expensive prices in town, why call anyone else? We also do hot water tank repair and replacement. Angie's List Members receive a $49 diagnostic and 10% off the repair with paid invoice onsite on repairs only. (Cannot combine with Senior Discount 10% on repairs only) http://www.cool225.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Heating & Cooling, Heating Repairs, AC Repairs, Air Duct Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality