PQ Construction LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2013

4.4

300 Vintage Drive

Covington, LA 70433

I, Patrick Quave,Contractor & Owner of PQ Construction LLC, have been in business since 1994. Servicing Louisiana & South Mississippi with 20 + employees, my company does everything in house & only sub-contracts for AC, electrical & plumbing. We accept cash, checks & are working on setting up

11/23/2015

bruce R.

This group provided one of three bids I solicited for this job, and they were the most reasonable price-wise. They showed up when they promised and began work immediately, finishing the job in four days (first day was demolition and removal of old deck; second day posts were set; third and fourth days were constructing new deck and gates). They did an excellent job on the deck, doing exactly what we requested, and making it much sturdier than the original deck. The workers were friendly, very professional, and hard-working. They kept us constantly informed as the work was being done, explaining what they were doing and why. Clean-up afterwards was complete and they left us with a well-built, good-looking deck we are very proud of. I would not hesitate to use PQ Construction again, nor would I hesitate to recommend them to others.

Description of Work
demolished old deck; installed new deck and two new gates on privacy fence.

Category decks, fencing, sunrooms

10/17/2015

David G.

I am so grateful to have found PQ Construction when I did! I want to say that Patrick Quave was brave enough to help me out of a bind after I hired Luke Lucero, of Lucero Construction, to build a guest house for me. Luke told me he was licensed and started the project after putting most of my money for the build up front. After discovering he had not followed the proper permit procedures and that he was not a licensed builder, I was in a world of trouble. I wound up losing a lot of money, not getting refunded one penny, and having to hire a licensed contractor to complete my project. I wound up paying Patrick to re-do almost everything to bring the building up to code: Framing, strapping, siding, windows, plumbing, electric, interior stairs, outside steps and landing, venting, and more. Patrick was relentless with these task and very honest and fair after I was treated dishonestly and unfairly by the previous builder. I commend Patrick for his hard work and fair prices!!

Description of Work
PQ completed the build of a guest house I had started by another contractor who did not build it to proper code.

Category sunrooms

12/18/2014

Marie J.

Description of Work
Contractor never gave me a call back to setup a time to come out to our home for an estimate.

Category decks, remodeling, sunrooms

Our apologies in this misunderstanding. God Bless!

02/11/2014

Pam M.

After an all-too-typical series of false starts with contractors, Patrick Quave and his workers came in, got the job done in a timely manner and for a fair price. PQ worked hard and delivered quality work. And every person was a pleasure to work with and brought interesting ideas to the table. One of my pet peeves with contractors is they're undercapitalized and understaffed, so you're lucky to get a one guy to show up three days in one week. Not with PQ. There were there through a typical work week - sometimes even on weekends - and there was almost always at least two people working, which is crucial if you want to complete a construction job in under a decade. And more than one guy working generally means the work is better. After dealing with contractors who would "work" for weeks with almost nothing to show, it was a treat to see progress in a single day. The price PQ quoted us was fair and he stuck to it. He did what he said he was going to do, and the work was good. I can't recommend him more highly.

Description of Work
Added a deck and additional space to the house as well as other remodeling work.

Category decks, remodeling, sunrooms

Thank you for the kind words! You were a pleasure to work with.... ENJOY! God Bless!

AMB Plastering Inc.

Here at AMB Plastering Inc., we are a construction company that specializes in doing Conventional and Synthetic Stucco, E.I.F.S, Interior and exterior Fireplaces/Kitchens, Block and Stone. We are capable of working in Residential and Commercial buildings. AMB Plastering Inc. has more than 18 years experience on the job field and is fully licensed and insured. Failure to diagnose, can lead to mold entering the structural framing and eventually interior walls, necessitating costly and extensive repairs. Our goal is to provide you with our highest quality of stucco at an affordable price to home or business owners. siding installation;plaster repair Mandeville, LA Stucco Contractor, Stucco Service, Stucco Installation, Synthetic Stucco Repair, Stucco Siding Installation https://ambplastering.com/

2022 Super Service Award

Sunlight Contractors

Sunlight Contractors is your one stop shop for spray foam insulation, residential and commercial energy reduction, and roofing. Louisiana State Licensing Board Of Contractors. License 58525. 882060. 250540. Building Performance Institute certified Gold Star contractor #1014667. Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance certified "Project Manager" & Certified "Master Spray Foam Installer".License # S00220

Baruc Painting and Drywall

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Specialize in custom built homes; remodeling; painting; carpentry; cabinets; sheetrock; flooring; vinyl siding; fencing; roofing; concrete; metal studs. No job too BIG or small!!! ***Also do Commercial painting; sheetrock & metal studs.