Louisiana Home Specialists LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2011

Louisiana Home Specialists,LLC is a full service insulation and Energy Efficiency contractor. We specialize in making homes more energy efficient through our comprehensive home energy inspections, energy audits and insulation solutions. We are also a licensed Mold Remdiation Contractor in the State of Louisiana....

AccuTemp Services, LLC

**For after hours/emergency service, call (225) 240-8478** Specializing in heating, air conditioning, electrical, and commercial refrigeration, AccuTemp offers emergency service and Baton Rouge's only 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

Offers by AccuTemp Services, LLC on Angi
EmergenSea Pool Service

Has your pool been neglected? We specialize in start up cleaning. In addition, we offer weekly and biweekly pool maintenance including water testing, back washing, filter cleaning, and pool vacuuming. Dependable and competitive (chemicals are no additional charge) References available. Don't be the fool with the green pool!

Air Creation Heating & Cooling

The experienced technicians at Air Creation Heating & Cooling LLC install new heating and cooling systems. We look at your original unit to assess the current air flow in your home. If it’s providing good heating and cooling patterns, we’ll install your new unit the same way to ensure continuous, even air flow.

08/29/2018

From the estimate to job completion everything was professional and on time. LHS left my house as clean as they found it. I’ve already noticed a drop in humidity and my Air conditioners are cycling off more often. I placed a thermometer in my attic and there’s close to a 40 degree difference between before and after the spray foam insulation. Job well done.

Description of Work
Open cell spray foam insulation of my attic space.

Category insulation

Thanks so much for the great review!!

08/18/2017

Great job guys hoping to cool off soon.

Description of Work
Called for pricing on my 97 year old home attic and floors. The pricing was great, a fast response and dependable company. The workers showed on time. They were very clean, professional and respectful to me and my property. I am scheduling again after the remote inspection for the floors, I'm the next few weeks. Thank you very much.

03/21/2017

Did not hire because he would not give me a straight answer about whether under the house work should be done before plumbing revisions.

Description of Work
Insulation of walls and under floor of house.

Category insulation

I did not receive a call specifically about the plumbing. The answer is always to finish all remodeling before spraying anything with foam. There is no hesitation in this answer which is why it is odd that she did not receive this answer.

01/13/2017

These people do a good professional job as far as the service. They were very quick and professional. Knew what I wanted and came out and gave me the estimate. It was no more than a couple of days between asking for the estimate and actually getting it. I would highly recommend it. It was their proximity to me and the responsiveness.

Description of Work
Estimate for spray foam insulation.

01/13/2017

I was at work when they came. When I got home, I looked at it and everything was satisfactory. I have a raised house and the floor got freezing during the winter. Not only did it seal the gaps, it insulated it from the air outside. I've been under there recently and noticed that the foam is separating from under the house. I will call and see if they guarantee their work or if that's something tha...

Description of Work
Spray foam insulation on the underside of my raised house. They do closed cell spray foam insulation.

Category insulation

Residential & commercial insulation, solutions - new construction & retrofits.

None listed