Crossroads Plumbing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

It has been our pleasure to serve Central Louisiana’s plumbing needs since 1991. Since the very beginning our team of professionals has dedicated themselves to being knowledgeable about plumbing and plumbing products to bring you quality installation and courteous, friendly service after the sale. To insure your satisfaction, we strive to communicate with our customers upon the completions of every job. We are committed to meeting your needs and to keep your home or business running reliably and efficiently for years to come. With professional, licensed plumbers we are your first choice to meet your needs....

Knights Renovation Services LLC

Son of Mary Carpentry LLC

No job is to big or too small. Anything from installing new light fixtures to additions to your home and\or remodeling. We can start from scratch as well. Framing up a new building and even putting the roof.

Keathley Home Improvement

(No job to big, no project to small!) is out motto! Keathley Home Improvement is the best and cheapest way to go for any home project. We can do anything! With a small crew and very open hours, we are able to give low rates and cut down costs for the owners. Even for the big jobs we have connections with another home improvement company to get any job done in a timely manner.

04/01/2016

Amy W.

He was really helpful in explaining what had gone wrong and how he was going to fix it. He was responsive to my asking further questions after he left. He was prompt in replying. He did a great job!

Description of Work
They fixed a leaky pipe in my kitchen.

02/12/2014

Dana E.

Plumber Chris' followup call to my initial inquiry the day before was very bizarre. There was icy weather, so he claimed he couldn't be seen in his company vehicle without having to charge me a $200.00 estimate fee for the repair of a water line break to the exterior of my home. So he asked me to meet him in Pineville and take him to my home in Alexandria, in my vehicle to avoid the charge. I had vehicle problems and when they were resolved, I called Chris' cell number and he said he wasn't working that day. I then called the original number and the person stated Chris was working on another call. I asked if I'd be charged $200.00 for not being able to meet the business day before and the person advised there is no charge for estimates. He referred me to the owner and upon my initial explanation, he seemed to care less, so I told him to cancel my plumbing request call altogether. I left my home for a few minutes, so upset I forgot to shut the door behind me. When I returned, there was a Crossroads business card on my kitchen counter. I feel extremely lucky to have had vehicle problems keeping me from who knows what from Chris the plumber. Whoever was arrogant enough to leave their business card should've been arrested for trespassing on my property without my permission. Angie's List has inaccurate information about this company because it showed Crossroads Plumbing with excellent reviews, which is completely untrue. I'd never recommend this company to anyone.

11/29/2013

Lynn P.

Price quoted over phone was accurate, arrived on schedule. Fast work - here for 1.5 hours, courteous, professional, recommended. Update: Gas range installed quickly - they forgot to put in a brace to hold the thing up against the wall and came again to fix that, no charge, professional, friendly, responsive. Great company!

Description of Work
Replaced garbage disposal, replaced showerheads in two bathrooms, and replaced broken water hose handle. Update: installed gas range.

09/07/2013

Brian N.

This group is very professional and courteous. They always kept in mind issues of cost and they were mindful of our insurance company. We appreciated their honesty and quick work. I don't hesitate to call them with any plumbing issues I have. They are fast, reliable, professional, and have a very high work ethic.

Description of Work
Rerouted our busted hot water line.

08/12/2013

Katrina S.

The repairman - Aaron was extremely helpful, kind, explained everything step by step. He was even friendly to my dog. He actually referred the service to the company who had installed the hot water heater years before. Talk about honesty! He could have fixed it and taken us to the cleaners! He saved us so much money, because it was the original installer's fault.Can't thank him enough!

Description of Work
Replace parts in tankless hot water heater.

02/11/2013

claudia L.

head.ipese around 2:30 see above,

Description of Work
installed faucet in kitchen sink and replaced faucet in bath tub. contacted the company that morning. They agreed to sent someone around 2:30pm same day. quoted priced 92.80 hourly. they arrived on time and were professional. I purchased the faucets ahead. had slected the wrong faucet for the bathroom and was informed of the correct faucet and where to purchase it. technician called ahead to confirm the placed had one in stock. was missing piping that connected the kitchen sink pipes to the drain pipes. they had the material available on their truck. took 3 hours to complete job. cleaned up after job completed. have had no problems with work completed Do make sure you have in hand any parts left. purchased a two head faucet with shower head - did not wish to change out current shower head -after the holidays decided to change out shower head could not locate new one. Do inquire # of technicians to perfrom job, cost per person. two technicians - one was receiving on job training. Do ask for a quote before work is started. I didn't get an estimate prior to start of job, was shocked at the price. used them several years ago, was very please with work. job took 1.5 hours, price was very reasonable - quoted service charge.

Category plumbing

We appreciate your response and thank you for allowing our company to serve you. Unfortunately we do recommend estimates for any work which includes installs of fixtures and pipe replacement over ten feet due to pricing. It is our hope that we will be able to continue to serve you in the future.

11/11/2012

Larry P.

Had sewer line replaced by them last year but continued to have problems. Finally called them back and they came with a camera to see what the problem was. They found a problem on the city's line and called the city to come out and look at what they found. They waited for them to get there and didn't charge me anything for it.

Description of Work
Sewer line clogged.

Category sewer cleaning

08/23/2012

Edward B.

The hot water heater in the attic (naturally) of my 2 story house broke and leaked. I called Crossroads Plumbing and they came out right away and determined that it needed to be replaced, it was the original hot water heater and probably should have been replaced sooner. They removed the old water heater and installed the new one, adjusted the temperature of the hot water and hauled off the old heater. They were very professional and courteous. I would definately recommend them.

Description of Work
Had the Hot Water Heater removed and replaced with new Unit.

05/24/2012

Heidi S.

My washing machine would not drain through the pipes and water was backing up into the wall. Snaking did not help. The roots from a tree in my yard had infiltrated the old ceramic sewerage pipes and Crossroads replaced them with pvc. They had to contact the city to mark electric and water (call before you dig) and then dug up and replaced the pipe. It only took a couple hours and they even put in a cleanout for me, which I did not have before. I will definitely use them again for any plumbing problems I have.

Description of Work
removed and replaced old piping in front yard from magnolia tree infiltration. connected to sewerage lines.

03/22/2012

carolyn B.

It was a disaster and it cost me a lot of money for things they did. They busted my pipes outside three or four times and they had to tear up my driveway and repave it to fix what they did. They did not even pay for it; they suggested me to get my insurance company to pay for it. Just for a leak in the house it cost me thousands of dollars. It was terrible and I was almost crying but I got over with it. I did notice that the owner has another company under a different name; I saw the truck. I am never going to use them again and would never recommend them.

Description of Work
I used Crossroads Plumbing to get a leak fixed in my house.

Category plumbing

We have checked our computer system and have not found any work to have been done at this address in our files. There have been previous employees from our company in the past whose employment were terminated due to work being done but not actually going through the company. If you have an invoice number we could double check in our computer system we would like to check more into this matter. Our company has gone through management changes in the past three years with several employees from our previous company leaving to start their own company.

Residential and commercial plumbing, drain cleaning, hydro jetting, sewer video inspection, & water jet truck.

HVAC, Restaurant Equipment or Appliance Repair