Distinct Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2014

4.3

1015 Cedarbrook Dr

Villa Hills, KY 41017

We founded Distinct Construction, LLC in April of 1997. My brother and I left successful jobs in the construction field behind and started our own company. We knew, that with our experience and knowledge of the industry, we could build a better company. Since its inception, Distinct Construction

05/13/2016

Chris C.

After taking measurements, Distinct Construction performed very poorly. I would not let them waste my time again. I was told by distinct construction that I would have a quote in the coming week to ten days at the time of measurement. After two weeks, I contacted Steve again to try to get the figure. I was told that his plumber had been on spring break and was running behind, and to be patient. That was the last contact I had with Distinct Construction. They couldn't even be bothered to provide me with a quote after coming into my home.

Description of Work
I contacted Dave Noll about having a bathroom put under my staircase in the basement. He referred me to Steve Noll, who does all of their quotes. Steve came to my house at the beginning of March to take measurements for a quote, approximately 2 weeks after making the initial contact. He was very professional and punctual during the measurement process. This took approximately 10-15 minutes.

Category home builders

10/27/2014

Kathy W.

See above.

Description of Work
My most recent interaction with this contractor was when they gave an estimate for replacing kitchen counter tops. The homeowner opted to not replace the counters. He did not charge for his estimate and did not fuss when homeowner did not proceed. I've seen the quality of this contractor's work and they are exceptionally talented. Their customer repeat business speaks for itself and I highly recommend.

Category home builders

Deck & Fence Renewal Systems

Cincinnati's premier deck and fence company. We are family owned and operated since 1998. We specialize in quality Installation, Restoration and major repairs of Decks and Fences. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality workmanship and the best products at a fair price.

Even Flow Remodeling and Repair

We work with our clients to help make their remodeling ideas a reality. We explain the options available to you, so you get quality work within your budget. The owner of the company performs all the consultations and prepares the bids. He is on site during the entire project and ensures the clients are up to date on the project work.

Redwine Home Improvements

Here are Redwine Home Improvements, we do it all. However, we're currently specializing and focusing on decks, porches, porch roofs, carports, lean-toos, etc. What ever your home improvement projects, we can help!

Award 2022

We are a full service remodeler and home builder. Our goal is to meet your every home construction need. Our capabilities reach from your largest dreams to your smallest wants. -HOME ADDITIONS -BATHROOM REMODELS -3-SEASON ROOMS -CUSTOM DECKS -FINISHED BASEMENTS -KITCHEN RENOVATIONS -OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES -CUSTOM BUILT-INS

Gutter cleaning, deck cleaning