Distinct Construction

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2014

4.3

We founded Distinct Construction, LLC in April of 1997. My brother and I left successful jobs in the construction field behind and started our own company. We knew, that with our experience and knowledge of the industry, we could build a better company. Since its inception, Distinct Construction has strived for excellence in the new home and remodeling industry. It is our goal to be the best, most comprehensive and customer friendly construction company available to consumers today. As life long residents of Northern Kentucky, we have strong roots in the area and will be here for our customers. With over 55 years combined experience in all phases of residential construction, we are confident we are the right contractor for your project....

Cincy Deck Pros LLC

Cincy Deck Pros LLC offer the following services: -Deck Builds -Complete Deck Renovation / Wood Replacement / Composite Decking -Staining/Painting -Pressure Washing (deck, siding, gutters, concrete, patio furniture, etc.) -Fencing - If you have a unique job don't hesitate to ask FREE ESTIMATES We promise to treat your needs as our own. We're timely, reliable and we care. We will have your deck looking great for many seasons ahead. We work 7 days a week all hours between 8am to 8pm.We are insured and bonded for your peace of mind. Clean cut staff, polite, servicemember owned and operated. We service decks in all areas of Greater Cincinnati. Cincy Deck Pros LLC cincydeckpros@gmail.com facebook.com/cincydeckpros cincydeckpros.com 513-806-5581 (Call or text)

Building Character LLC

Anyone can throw a tool box in their truck and call themselves a deck builder. Here at Building Character we are outdoor living specialists one stop for you and your family to create memories. We offer decks, outdoor kitchens, fire features, outdoor fireplaces, water features, stamped concrete and much more. With 27 years experience we help home owners like you design and build their vision. Our quality workmanship and customer service is like no other. We have all the latest composite materials that fit your taste and budget. We offer a "Stress Free Experience"!! We do not embrace excuses, we embrace solutions. We will beat the competition at price, time and overall experience. We work all year 'round! Fiberon COMPOSITE DECKS & OURDOOR KITCHENS HUGE SALE!!!!

Vineyard Construction

Your Trusted General Contractor Looking for a licensed and insured contractor to tackle a large-scale remodeling project. Vineyard Construction is the best General Contracting Company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, offering clients professional, reliable and safe contracting services since 2004. Whether you need someone to fix, remodel, or repair your space, we can do it at a price you won’t find anywhere else. Call us today and give your space the transformation it needs. We specialize in Basement Remodels, Custom Deck Building, Fencing, Gutters, Pressure Washing and much more!

05/13/2016

After taking measurements, Distinct Construction performed very poorly. I would not let them waste my time again. I was told by distinct construction that I would have a quote in the coming week to ten days at the time of measurement. After two weeks, I contacted Steve again to try to get the figure. I was told that his plumber had been on spring break and was running behind, and to be patient. Th...

Description of Work
I contacted Dave Noll about having a bathroom put under my staircase in the basement. He referred me to Steve Noll, who does all of their quotes. Steve came to my house at the beginning of March to take measurements for a quote, approximately 2 weeks after making the initial contact. He was very professional and punctual during the measurement process. This took approximately 10-15 minutes.

Category home builders

10/27/2014

See above.

Description of Work
My most recent interaction with this contractor was when they gave an estimate for replacing kitchen counter tops. The homeowner opted to not replace the counters. He did not charge for his estimate and did not fuss when homeowner did not proceed. I've seen the quality of this contractor's work and they are exceptionally talented. Their customer repeat business speaks for itself and I highly recommend.

Category home builders

We are a full service remodeler and home builder. Our goal is to meet your every home construction need. Our capabilities reach from your largest dreams to your smallest wants. -HOME ADDITIONS -BATHROOM REMODELS -3-SEASON ROOMS -CUSTOM DECKS -FINISHED BASEMENTS -KITCHEN RENOVATIONS -OUTDOOR LIVING SPACES -CUSTOM BUILT-INS

Gutter cleaning, deck cleaning