AMERICAN CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2003

NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ...

EMANSS Construction

Specializing in painting! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Michael Weeks Construction

We can take care of all of your painting needs.

Doyle's Custom Painting

I have been in business for 25 years. The bulk of my business is residential painting. I have 3 quality painters who have been with my company for at least 6 years each. I oversee all jobs personally, and keep in contact with each client. My bids include all materials and equipment needed to keep the jobs running on schedule. All estimates are free of charge and are completed by me. Each client has my contact numbers to reach me if needed. My company's goal is to provide top custom quality at affordable pricing. Our motto is "If it doesn’t move, we will paint it"!

Offers by Doyle's Custom Painting on Angi

10/22/2007

This contractor was very professional & reliable. He happened to have a broken leg & made measurements from ground (thus the error). I suspect this was an accident on his part.

Description of Work
Old roof removed. Shingles replaced. Clean-up. They are careful and honest. Good communication each day of work. Bid was an underestimate, but when we objected to additional, the owner was reasonable and professional. I was surprised that the original estimate was low because the original measurement were off.

10/13/2007

Excellent experience. The quote Jeremiah gave us was the price it we paid. There were not hidden fees, unlike with many other roofing contractors. The quality was excellent. All debris removed, not a single nail found in the yard. I was a little concerned at first because the quote was less than the other contractors, but there was no need to worry. This is a top-notch contractor.

Description of Work
Complete re-roof a house.

08/01/2007

Jeremiah was very professional from the outset. He broke his bid down to materials and labor and you pay for the materials yourself, so you know exactly what you are getting. His bid was 60% of competing bids. Even though Jeremiah's crew did an outstanding job and cleaned up afterward. I did not find 1 nail in the yard!

Description of Work
Put a new roof and gutters on my Mom's house, so it would pass inspection for sale.

12/08/2006

Jeremiah Scheneider, the owner of American Construction, presented us with an estimate that was far lower than the other companies we had contacted. After carefully considering the evaluations posted on Angie's List, we decided to hire American Construction for the job. Jeremiah and his crew were always extremely professional (one thing that we liked about American Construction was that Jeremiah w...

Description of Work
American Construction completely replaced our roof, demolished an old deactivated chimney, and installed gutter guards.

Category gutter repair,roofing

08/17/2006

It was excellent. He was extremely helpful, punctual, responsive, had the best price, and did excellent work.

Description of Work
He put a new roof on my house.

ROOFING, PAINTING, DECKS, STUCCO & GUTTERS.