Jones Home Repair & Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

Lexington Home Improvement Co

Lexington Home Improvement Co

Servicing KY since 1986-- As a premier licensed company specializing in residential & commercial roofing services, we are dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none. Whether you have a new construction project or need to replace an old or damaged roof, we offer roofing repair and replacement services. If you have storm damage, we can also assist you with your insurance claims. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the roofing plan that’s right for your home or business. We will work with you and adhere to your personal needs. We strive to save you both time and money by combining our use of roofing knowledge, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service. We will not leave the job until it is finished and you are satisfied. We have an accredited A+ rating on the BBB, an A rating on Angie's List, we are a contractor for Lowe's via the Porch platform, and are a Home Advisor pro. Give us a call today for all your roofing needs!

Offers by Lexington Home Improvement Co on Angi

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service provider never showed up for the job and then wouldn't answer the phone

CATEGORY hardwood floor

05/05/2013

GREAT! They take pride in doing a job well. They reasonably charge for their services. Very knowledgeable and skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These gentlemen have completed several jobs for me over the past year. The jobs included a new roof on my home, poured, leveled, finished concrete driveway, build a deck with roof, installed hardwood flooring in two rooms of my home and ceramic tile in my bathroom. They also provide me weekly lawn care.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,hardwood floor,lawn service,lawn mower repair,roofing

05/05/2013

GREAT! I highly recommend this company. Contact for Jones Home Repair and Construction at chrisjones82@hotmail.com or (606)275-3075 or (606) 672-2088.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These gentlemen have performed several jobs for me over the past year. Projects have included hard wood flooring in my home, deck with roof, new roof to my home and routinely performs lawn maintenance. They guarantee their work, but have never had to redo or correct any work for me. These are hard working, responsible, respectful and experienced workers. They scheduled their work hours at my convenience. Their work has always been completed in efficient, timely manner.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,flooring contractor,gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service,lawn mower repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,car washes,house painters,interior painters

Roofing, plumbing, flooring, household electrical, decks, interior, exterior home remodeling, repairs, painting, lawn mower, power tool repair, lawn maintenance, gutter repair, replacement & cement masonry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover