Jones Home Repair & Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2013

Blairs Construction

Blairs Construction

With over 45 years of experience, you can rest assured that your project is in good hands! We do everything from all types of concrete projects to building you a beautiful custom deck. Call or Request a Quote today for a free estimate!

06/07/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service provider never showed up for the job and then wouldn't answer the phone

CATEGORY hardwood floor

05/05/2013

GREAT! They take pride in doing a job well. They reasonably charge for their services. Very knowledgeable and skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These gentlemen have completed several jobs for me over the past year. The jobs included a new roof on my home, poured, leveled, finished concrete driveway, build a deck with roof, installed hardwood flooring in two rooms of my home and ceramic tile in my bathroom. They also provide me weekly lawn care.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,hardwood floor,lawn service,lawn mower repair,roofing

05/05/2013

GREAT! I highly recommend this company. Contact for Jones Home Repair and Construction at chrisjones82@hotmail.com or (606)275-3075 or (606) 672-2088.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These gentlemen have performed several jobs for me over the past year. Projects have included hard wood flooring in my home, deck with roof, new roof to my home and routinely performs lawn maintenance. They guarantee their work, but have never had to redo or correct any work for me. These are hard working, responsible, respectful and experienced workers. They scheduled their work hours at my convenience. Their work has always been completed in efficient, timely manner.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,flooring contractor,gutter cleaning,handyman service,lawn service,lawn mower repair,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,home builders,car washes,house painters,interior painters

Roofing, plumbing, flooring, household electrical, decks, interior, exterior home remodeling, repairs, painting, lawn mower, power tool repair, lawn maintenance, gutter repair, replacement & cement masonry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover