M & J Landscape Design Group

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2012

4.3

Landscape Design Group...

Superior Pressure Washing LLC

Call or click for an estimate, today!

CUSTOM LAWN CARE

Here at Custom Lawn Care, we specialize in landscape design and install, hardscapes (paver patios, retaining walls, natural sidewalks, etc) and LED lighting. We do full maintenance for residential and commercial, which includes mowing, fertilization, mulching, and pruning. Our work is guaranteed and we strive for customer satisfaction.

Offers by CUSTOM LAWN CARE on Angi
Tino's Tree Service

Locally owned and operated, Tino's specializes in tree removal services. We also offer trimming, stump grinding and much more! Be assured your property is safe as we carry 2 million dollars of insurance coverage! Give us a call today!

Offers by Tino's Tree Service  on Angi

07/16/2015

We could not be more disappointed with M and J landscaping. My husband and I bought a house last year that had original landscaping by M and J as well as yearly maintenance/upkeep. We did not do yearly maintenance last year because we knew we were going to install a pool. Fast forward to this year. Met with Mark (owner of company, very nice guy) in January and he directed us to our pool company ba...

Description of Work
landscaping/grade/clean up following pool

Category landscaping

08/26/2013

Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Mark and his crew did a fabulous job in a short amount of time. Our yard was torn up due to pool construction and now you can't see any remnants of the damage. They always came when expected and stayed until the work was done. They followed up on calls and came by several times just to check on things. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed waterfall on pool, installed koi pond with waterfall and landscaped entire area around pool and pond. Installed landscape lighting in entire yard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

11/26/2012

We hired a company that was supposed to put in a basketball court, retaining wall and steps made of stone and landscaping. To put it mildly it was a mess. M and J came to the rescue and took over the job half way through. They were a life saver!!! The job was completed just as promised. They are professional and their customer service is like nothing I have ever seen.

Description of Work
M & J cleaned up another companies mess. They took up a stone walkway and put a new stone walkway in. They worked on a stone wall and steps. They regraded the yard, planted new grass, and landscaped the backyard and around the basketball court. After the job was completed they continued to come around and make sure the grass was watered correctly and that the plants were doing good.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

05/15/2012

They come and do a spring clean up and mulching. They do a summer clean up and then come back and do a fall clean up. They gave me an estimate. If I ask for more mulch then I have to pay for it. They are easy to get a hold of. They show up when they say they are going to. They do a nice job of keeping things clean. It looks nice when they leave. They are very professional. They send a team to get ...

Description of Work
I use M & J Landscape Design Group on an ongoing basis. They landscaped around my pool and take care of it.

Category landscaping

Landscapes design and installation, lighting, maintenance, trimming, mulching , edging, water features, bubbling rocks, ponds, driveways, outdoor kitchen & fireplaces, pool, snow removal, curbing, fencing & irrigation.