Inner City Trades Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since January 2012

Additional contact name - Bob Gray....

Fox Electric

Commercial / Residential Service and Installation

Envision Remodeling

We are a family owned remodeling company specializing in bath and siding. We promise to be honest and straightforward with every customer. We provide clear expectations of pricing and the scope of work being provided. We will respect every home as if it were our own. We will leave the area cleaner than we found it. Our installers are masters in their field and have impeccable attention to detail that is sure to leave you delighted with the outcome.

Offers by Envision Remodeling  on Angi

10/27/2014

Exceptional company to deal with, extremely professional. Went above and beyond to help.

Description of Work
Plumbing as requested.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

04/02/2014

We have used Inner city trades several times both for our home and our rental properties. There are cheaper companies, but Inner City Trades has always been prompt, professional, and stayed within the projected budget. I like the fact that they have truly been reliable.

Description of Work
Removed old shower system ( three knob ) , repaired leak. replaced with updated system.

12/11/2013

Installed one faucet with wrong parts, then they purchased new ones that didn't work, I contacted the manufacturer for information and ordered the correct parts through the local Lowe's store. Inner City installed the new parts correctly, while doing so broke part of the drain system and we were told they couldn't fix that. They installed a faucet set on a new sink, put the sink with faucet upside...

Description of Work
replace three faucets that I had purchased, install new sink ( already purchased)

Category home remodeling

05/11/2013

I had initially called for an estimate on replacing my HVAC unit and got a few quotes with Inner City Trades being the best quote for the best units and found Corey to be honest and concerned for us as customers. I changed my mind due to circumstances being what they were and decided to just have mine fixed. Corey came and fixed my unit within an hour and had it cleaned and filled with Freon. Core...

Description of Work
Quote for new system - best quote (could not get done) Fixed my unit by cleaning and filling with Freon.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

(deleted member name), I sincerely appreciate your business. Thank You for the kind words and I am glad that we were able to help resolve the problem. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Please feel free to call us at anytime with any questions or concerns. Have a Great Day, Melissa Gray, Inner City Trades

01/31/2012

Called last week, company was there 2 hours later started work. Had multiple problems with heat, one part was not in stock so work was finished on the following monday. Very prompt, repairs slightly under estimate. This is the first time using this company very pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced emergency heat strip, repair of wiring, outside unit parts replaced and recharged freon. .

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for you kind words, We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you again.

We are a Plumbing & Heating/Air Contractor.