House Doctors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2008

3.9

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

Halls Home Maintenance

Halls Home is a small business operated by the owner who does all the work so you know the job is done right, we accept all types of payments cash, check, and credit cards

Reed's Home Solutions

Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!

Thermapro

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

12/06/2018

Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category handyman service,roofing

11/07/2018

He returned my call, told me he was in London Ky and it would be three weeks until he could get to me. He has not called again. He was scary sounding on the phone and rudely sarcastic. "Little lady".

Description of Work
Shower faucet not working

Category handyman service

08/04/2017

Overcharged. Was told they would be replacing shingles, which I would be supplying. Then i was charged a discounted $400 to trim and seal existing shingles. One guy was there for 45 minutes total. Was told I have 1 year warranty, warranty paperwork could not be supplied though. Quality to be determined. Feel mislead and overcharged.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category handyman service,roofing

08/02/2017

House Doctors provided the most economical and aesthetically pleasing option for fixing my problem. Several hard rains since then and my basement is perfectly dry.

Description of Work
Needed basement doors sealed against rain/water leakage.

Category handyman service

07/05/2017

Workmanship excellent, installed incorrect siding but due to rain forecast accepted what they brought.

Description of Work
Replacement windows and siding

Category handyman service,siding,replacement windows

Vinyl, storm doors, shelving installation, carpentry, chimney caps, roof repairs, masonry, weather stripping, caulking, drywall repair, tile installation & repair, wall fixtures, crown molding, duct work, window repair, siding, painting, cabinets, countertops & doors.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa