House Doctors

Founded 2007 • With Angi since July 2008

3.9

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, that's why our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

Reed's Home Solutions

Reed's, Inc. provides healthy home solutions, such as sprayfoam and all other types of insulation, as well as basement and crawlspace waterproofing. Our solutions will make your home healthier, more comfortable, and more energy-efficient. We have been an owner-operated business for over 30 years. Reed's is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer's interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. Please give us a call today!

RC Drywall & Painting

Drywall finishing ,texture ceilings,paint interior we will make shure the job is done right and make shure the customer is happy for a fair price

Thermapro

We have the experience and dedication to do the job right the first time! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call to schedule an estimate today!

12/06/2018

Told me they were replacing shingles. Charged me for same, but only trimmed and glued shingles. I was there and the guy they sent was there less than 45 minutes total.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category handyman service,roofing

11/07/2018

He returned my call, told me he was in London Ky and it would be three weeks until he could get to me. He has not called again. He was scary sounding on the phone and rudely sarcastic. "Little lady".

Description of Work
Shower faucet not working

08/04/2017

Overcharged. Was told they would be replacing shingles, which I would be supplying. Then i was charged a discounted $400 to trim and seal existing shingles. One guy was there for 45 minutes total. Was told I have 1 year warranty, warranty paperwork could not be supplied though. Quality to be determined. Feel mislead and overcharged.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Category handyman service,roofing

08/02/2017

House Doctors provided the most economical and aesthetically pleasing option for fixing my problem. Several hard rains since then and my basement is perfectly dry.

Description of Work
Needed basement doors sealed against rain/water leakage.

07/05/2017

Workmanship excellent, installed incorrect siding but due to rain forecast accepted what they brought.

Description of Work
Replacement windows and siding

Category handyman service,siding,replacement windows

09/26/2015

They finished the work in one day and did a very good job. Workers were very polite and efficient.

Description of Work
We had a bay window addition put on our house about 18 years ago and it needed new siding. They installed vinyl siding on it for us.

Category handyman service","siding contractor","window installer

05/18/2015

Did the work and the roof leaked, they would come out and patch but never fixed and eventually they said they could not fix it. The roof is in a bad state now because of the shabby workmanship. Said they could not do anymore for it. I was very disappointed as this took place for over a year after initial work...

Description of Work
Attempted to replace a roof over my back deck.

Category handyman service","roofer

01/13/2015

The gentleman was prompt and very respectful to the lady of the house. Due to my work schedule my wife must handle many of the things that go on during the day time. The way someone, who wants our business, treats ladies is a huge part of the decision on who gets my money. House Doctor did a great job with this. Unfortunately due to some unforseen events we were not able to get the pprojects started but when we do they will get the call.

Description of Work
House Doctor came out and gave us an estimate on building two decks and putting a tin roof on a shed.

Category deck company","handyman service

09/23/2014

kind of slow to get the bill for the job, but did the job when he said he would, did an excellent job!

Description of Work
My Mom who lives out of State is disabled and had no way to arrange someone to fix her living room floor which was badly water damaged. I called the House Doctor. He answered the phone, made arrangements quickly and efficiently to do the work. He provided a quick estimate via email, performed the work in repairing the floor, even in another area that was also damaged we did not even know was a problem for no extra cost, put in new vinyl flooring did a TOP NOTCH JOB!!!! I am very pleased.

09/10/2014

They did like they told us, well mannered, answered questions, etc. Did great job cleaning up! My husband and I would greatly recommend them for any job they can do!

Description of Work
They arrived 8:15 am - left 4 pm on the 1st day. Arrived 9:15 am - left 3:30 pm on the 2nd day. Only breaks were for lunch. They installed new commode and walk-in shower! They were on time; did excellent job in 2 days!

Category home remodeling contractor

Vinyl, storm doors, shelving installation, carpentry, chimney caps, roof repairs, masonry, weather stripping, caulking, drywall repair, tile installation & repair, wall fixtures, crown molding, duct work, window repair, siding, painting, cabinets, countertops & doors.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa