Aim Construction Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a 3rd generation company , we do not sub-contract out our work! An American based corrperation that has satisfied customers for generations.We offer military and senior discounts....

Shine of Cincinnati

Shine is a residential and commercial service company specializing in creating raving fans through Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, and Holiday Lighting.

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi

11/30/2015

All went well. We received a fair quote in a timely manner. The information and detail provided in the quote was top-notch. They seemed to also be experts with insurance claims, so if you have a claim, they would patiently walk you through the process.

Description of Work
Provided estimates for roof repair / replacement.

08/28/2015

Description of Work
They cleaned my home's siding, painted its eaves, and did some concrete work. They also enclosed my deck.

Category concrete repair,pressure washing,house painters,sunrooms

05/14/2014

Description of Work
Replaced my roof. |They protected all of my plants, put a tarp around the entire house & went back with magnets to be sure there were no nails anywhere on the ground. I can't believe they took off the old roof, replaced some wood & flashing and replaced the entire roof in one day. We have multiple roof areas on our 2 story, some of which are very steep. Good job everyone.

Been such a pleasure working you and your family:)

01/18/2014

Great work, promp, courteous. Worked with my insurance company. Roof looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.

I so much love my job and makes it so much easier with customers like you and your family:)

Roofing, rubber, shingle, metal, siding, interior, exterior, concrete, walls, foundations, sidewalks, driveways, retaining walls, decks, windows, doors, framing, drywall, fencing, masonry, bathrooms, basements & remodels. Exterior and interior painting, kitchens, room additions etc.

Check, PayPal