Down To Earth

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

210 Fountain St

Shepherdsville, KY 40165

Down to Earth Driveway Sealing & Landscaping provides sealcoating and repair of blacktop driveways as well as pressure washing and concrete sealing. We also provide services such as deck staining and landscaping. Please Call for a free estimate or more information on our company!...

Resposiveness

driveway pavers (151)pressure washing (28)concrete repair (10)deck cleaning (7)concrete driveways (7)decks & porches (7)lawn & landscaping (3)lawn care (2)hardscaping (1)plumbers (1)

08/03/2020

The owner came and gave an estimate the day that I called. That was the positive. When I called back with questions, he suggested that I needed to resurface my driveway. When I agreed, he told me that I would receive a call from a company about resurfacing. Two weeks later I called and told him that no one had called me. He told me that he would call the resurfacing company and have them put me on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resealing of driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

08/02/2020

Did a great job, I am very pleased with the result!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal the Asphalt

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2020

03/14/2020

The job went well and I look forward to hiring this company again. I hope to have a new asphalt driveway installed soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal coated my driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

09/24/2019

It looks great. Our contact person was very professional -- calling to let us know when he would come, always explaining what he was doing after he came.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
driveway - repair holes and cracks and seal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

09/14/2019

Tim and his helper were excellent. Tim came to give quote within a couple of days. Showed up when they said they would. Did a heavy duty seal coat on long asphalt driveway, repaired a spot on a walkway, and built a low curb for me (to direct rainwater runoff). They did a great job on everything, down to taping off some pavers on one side so they wouldn't get sealer on them. Gave clear instructions...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
seal coat and asphalt work

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

09/28/2018

Price was way too high so I turned it down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck cleaned and resealed

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/05/2018

This is the most professional group I have ever dealt with in this area. They were careful about choosing the day as they didn't want to risk rain, and I know it was inconvenient for them but I believe they were watching out for my best interests. I could tell they used top quality material and with a 4 man crew, they were very efficient. Highest recommendation if you want it done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
asphalt driveway sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

07/29/2018

Very prompt in providing recommendation and thorough explanation of work to be performed. Driveway was badly cracked and worn. Cracks were filled one day, driveway sealed the following day. Crew was very professional and courteous. We‘re very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fill cracks and reseal asphalt driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2018

07/07/2018

Tim was responsive, courteous, and professional. He was at our house and gave us an estimate on the same day that we called him for information. When we accepted the estimate, he returned in just a few days to do the work, which took two days (the first day was given to prep work, including cleaning, patching, and repairing). We could not be more pleased. The cost was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealcoated driveway and power washed and sealed area around pool

CATEGORY pressure washing,driveway pavers

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

11/03/2017

Everything went great - showed up on time and completed work quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2017

Blacktop Sealcoating, Concrete Sealing, Driveway Repair, Deck Staining, Pressure Washing, and Landscaping. All Veteran’s Get 10% OFF