THOMPSON SIDING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

Sub contractor for 35 years as a word of mouth contractor, that has made my business by referrals!...

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Family owned and operated since 2001, Precision Door Service specializes in garage door repair, garage door opener repair, replacement garage doors and new garage door openers. When you call us, your call will be answered by a live operator who will schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Our garage door technicians are prompt, courteous, and very well trained. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

Absolute Overhead Door Service LLC

The need for HONEST, knowledgeable, and friendly technicians was apparent and Absolute Overhead Door Service was founded in 2008. With our extraordinary growth because of our outstanding service, we cover the entire Central Kentucky area including Louisville, Lexington, Elizabethtown, Bardstown, and Southern Indiana. We have warehouses strategically located so our technicians can be on your job within two hours on most days with no extra charges anywhere or anytime in normal hours.

12/19/2016

Absolutely high quality materials and workmanship at a good price. Work was done on time, efficiently, and cleanup was complete. The installation was done with care to not cause any damage to landscaping or any other areas. Mr Thompson has lived up to his longstanding reputation in this area and is great to work with. He has been able to give me good advise and recommendation on the materials and ...

Description of Work
Replaced Gutters and downspouts and removed old materials on soffits and installed aluminum and vinyl soffit materials.

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

03/26/2015

Description of Work
Never answered their phone or returned messages. How can you remain in business if you don't speak to potential customers?

Category gutter repair,siding

05/31/2014

Description of Work
It is not completed yet. Says he will be out and doesn't show. The workmanship was the worst we have ever had from a subcontractor.

Category gutter repair

04/16/2012

They did a really good job. A's across the board. I watched them work and I was really pleased with how they did it. The day after they installed the gutters, I noticed a leak and they responded immediately and fixed the problem. He's been in the business for 30 years and it really shows. You can tell he has a lot of experience in what he does.

Description of Work
They put in new gutters with the leaf guards covered the boards and soffits.

Category gutter repair,siding

01/17/2012

I liked them a lot. It was a good price, good fast work, friendly people and they cleaned up their mess. I'm going to call them back in about a year to put on a new roof. I liked that they were easy to deal with. I liked that I could call and they answered right away. Also, when they put the gutters on there were a couple of spots that leaked and they came out the next day right away to fix it.

Description of Work
Thompson Siding installed new gutters, soffits and fascia on my house.

Category gutter repair

Home sick call us! We can help you or find someone for whatever job your home needs!