Smoov Movers LLC

Founded 2019 •

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Our main mission at Smoov Movers LLC is simply to provide high quality services in a timely manner. The Smoov Movers crew caters to each project specific needs to ensure customers satisfaction. “We’ll make your move as Smoov as possible”. As a team we are committed to getting the job done. You can count on us to be professional, time efficient, and to make sure your needs are satisfied in every step of the way. We provide a basic value protection agreement to ensure your cargo is protected. Our rates are $105/hr 2 men 1 26ft truck and $135/hr 3 men 1 26ft truck. One time truck fee of $135 NO HIDDEN FEES!!! NO UNDER BIDDING!!...

Dustin B. Moving LLC

My name is Dustin, I own Dustin B. Moving LLC. We specialize in moving and also cleaning services. The perfect duo. Thanks for checking us out! Customer satisfaction is 100% guarnateed!

Wildcat Moving LLC

MOVING CAN BE EASY! You just need a little support! Please allow us to help you get the job done as quickly and painlessly as possible. We are moving professionals with HUGE BOX TRUCKS (26’), dollies, furniture pads and tools. Best of all, we are clean-cut young men that charge $150 per hour FLAT RATE (extra $10/HR Fri-Sun)! Our prices are much less than the big guys because we are locally owned and efficiently managed by UK MBA graduates. Not paying franchise fees allows us to charge customers less while paying our clean-cut and responsible movers more. | 2 Specially Trained Packers/Organizers = $100/HR ... 2 Clean-Cut Movers + 26 Foot Moving Truck = $150/HR ... Add a third mover = $50/HR ... Extra $10/HR Fri-Sun ... We start and stop the clock at your home and charge by the minute - no rounding up!

Comfort Moving

Locally owned & operated. Packing & unpacking, Moving, Furniture Moving, Junk Removal.

11/30/2020

We will hire them again if need arises.

Description of Work
Piano Movers

Category piano moving

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your business and hospitality.

11/05/2020

Too many items damaged. I would not use them again.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

10/14/2020

They gave an in home quote, we paid a deposit, then 2 weeks before we were leaving the state they contacted us and told us they gave us the wrong quote and would need an additional 600 dollars or so to do the move. We had to quickly find another option that really put a lot of stress and worry on us being that we were so close to our leaving date. They did give us our deposit back but they are a b...

Description of Work
Moving out of state

10/06/2020

Very professional and a good move. The movers were very careful with my furniture & extremely polite the entire day. I would use their service again and would recommend them.

Description of Work
Moved furniture from storage units to townhouse.

10/06/2020

Great! I highly recommend this company for your move!

Description of Work
Moving Companies

10/06/2020

DO NOT HIRE THESE THIEVES! They way underbid, took more than double the time estimated and did not finish the job. I hired them to take furniture, etc. to a local auction house because I'm downsizing. They should have had 3 men instead of two, and they didn't bring a "walk board" with them, which slowed them way down because they had to keep going up and down on the hydraulic lift with each thing they loaded. They took 3 hours to unload a 26' truck, which made the auctioneer angry, as he had to pay an employee to be there overtime. They were supposed to come back the next day to pick up the items they couldn't fit in the truck, but they never showed, and they must have ditched the phone number because I couldn't get through. The worst part is (and I should have known better) I already paid them for the extra hour it was going to take to come back for the stuff. They don't own their trucks, they rent them from Enterprise on a daily basis, not a long-term lease, so there's no incentive for them to return. I'd like to take them to small claims court for theft of services, but I'm probably wasting my time. Stay away from these people, they are not legit!!

Description of Work
moving household

08/18/2020

Very Well! They were on time, wrapped everything. Were careful with furniture. Worked continuously. Courtious and pleasant.

Description of Work
Move from one house to another in the City

Category piano mover

08/14/2020

Company never replied to my initial request for service.

Description of Work
Moving a piano.

Category moving company","piano mover

08/04/2020

I purchased 20 furniture pads- they did not use them! The jammed things in top of my furniture- scratched up my dresser, tore the leather sofa, cracked the boards to the sauna, smashed boxes breaking contents. A tub a tools from the lower level storage did not make it on the truck, yet was gone from the storage. And they said the truck was full after placing small items from the middle of the truck to the back! I was able to (and had to) repack the truck and fit nearly everything they said would not fit and pack it more securely! I would not recommend them for anything.

Description of Work
Loading a truck

08/02/2020

These guys were great. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends and family. Full house move - 4 bedrooms. They kept great communication and professionalism throughout the process. Quentin and the rest of his crew did a fantastic job for us.

Description of Work
Local move in Louisville

Category moving company

Smoov Movers LLC is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way. Simply put, no job is too big or too small, and we apply the same standard of excellence to every move we make. Whether you're switching apartments or moving homes, we have the time and resources to handle it. We do local moving 365 days a year, and labor-only moving when clients do not require a moving truck. This includes loading/unloading a storage unit, or a POD.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal