ProTech Heating and Air Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2013

We Service all makes and models. Are based out of Richmond but service all surrounding counties at no additional charge....

Comfort Technologies Heating and Cooling

At Comfort Technologies Heating & Cooling we take pride in serving our community for any heating, ventilation and air conditioning repairs, installations and or services. We work on all types of air conditioners, heat pumps, mini-splits, geothermal, and gas furnaces. Our main focus is to ensure top notch customer service, followed by unmatchable quality throughout the entire process. We have built our company around the importance of honesty and loyalty which we always pass down to our customers. We're not only trying to set new standards for our industry but trying to revolutionize the customer experience from start to finish for years to come. So let our team help serve your family.

Offers by Comfort Technologies Heating and Cooling on Angi
Air Control

30 Employees. Family owned and operated for over 45 years.

Offers by Air Control on Angi
Fayette Heating & Air

Fayette Heating & Air was founded in 1971 with one man, one truck and $500. From the start, Al Melrose was committed to providing quality equipment with integrity and outstanding customer service. As a second generation family-owned business, those same values lead our company today. Fayette Heating & Air has been recognized nationally, regionally and locally for both business practices and its community efforts.

05/20/2017

Exceptionally well. Courteous, efficient, and professional.

Description of Work
Service on air conditioner on a Saturday.

07/18/2015

It was fine. I'm having trouble with that system again and I'm going to have them come out to fix it.

Description of Work
They fixed a pump in my boiler system.

02/11/2015

Every time they come out I get great explanations. I'm a technical guy so I always want to know the details of what's being done and whoever the technician has been, they have always been great at describing what's going on, if anything. They are not parts swappers. I have had HVAC folks come in and try to fix things by swapping out parts, that is not how Protech operates. IF they get stumped on s...

Description of Work
Protech has provided all of the HVAC services for my home for the past few years. I have had them do regular maintenance, replace Geothermal parts, work on my air handlers and replace thermostats.

06/16/2014

I have been very pleased with the service of Pro-Tech. The owner installed the unit and was wonderful in explaining everything, taking pictures of the old unit and the problems, and making suggestions that fit our budget. They are professional and conscientious when they come into your home.

Description of Work
This was an annual servicing of our unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC Service/Repairs, Bi-Annual Maintenance Plan, HVAC system replacement, New Construction, Indoor Air Quality, Free Second Opinion.

System Replacement, Free Second Opinion