D & M Contracting Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

Additional DBAs - D and M Contracting Inc, D&M Contracting. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist...

Atlas Window & Siding Co of Lexington

Windows, doors and siding replacement. Call today!

Thermal Shield Windows & Sunrooms

Welcome to Thermal Shield® Windows & Sunrooms. We have been serving the great people of Inez, Lexington, Ashland, KY, Ohio and West Virginia for over 30 years. We provide professionally installed sunrooms and windows, as well as many other custom home improvements. Thermal Shield® never uses subcontractors for any of our jobs. We are fully licensed and insured and capable of taking on both large and small projects. We offer a 5% Discount for all Military Veterans. Our team of dedicated professionals afford customers with quality results that not only look great but save you big money on energy expenses. Our highly skilled staff have been picked from among the best in the area and trained to provide you with the options you need as well as the quality you deserve. We have made a strong presence in the community and are continuously striving to offer the best to our clients, something you will quickly realize when you choose us. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Offers by Thermal Shield Windows & Sunrooms on Angi
Distinctive Design Remodeling

Whether you are looking to increase your living and storage space or simply improve the beauty of your home, the home remodeling experts at Distinctive Design Remodeling are here for you. Established in 2007 in Lexington, KY, we have been serving Central Kentucky with unparalleled customer service and dedication for several years, and we are fully equipped to take care of any and all of your home remodeling needs.

11/10/2014

tambra B.

Job manager knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Workers overall did nice jobs. Only complaint- and may be nitpicking on my part. Painters did not fill nail holes or scrape all loose paint prior to painting. Guys that cleaned soot from walls could have been more thorough. I was still able to clean soot from paneled walls in 2 rooms after moving back in. I would reuse D+M- and now know further things to look for and ask about.

Description of Work
Service provider recommended by Allstate when I had a house fire. Totally gutted and rebuilt kitchen and cleaned/ repainted rest of house. Did ceiling repairs/ drywall where had damage in 3 different rooms.

Category drywall,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

05/07/2014

Veronica L.

remodeling master bath

Description of Work
did not hire

Category roofing,home remodeling

04/13/2014

Robert H.

this went really well, from estimate to completion. estimate was thorough and accurate, work was done very nicely and looks great. estimator was very professional and showed me pics of everything to be done. only possible knock was not being sure of when worker would be able to arrive at house, but that was in part weather-driven, and we didn't have to be there anyway. overall company A++!

Description of Work
replaced shingles, replaced plumbing vent pipe; fixed pop-ups

07/11/2012

Meigan B.

I had called them to look at the leaking roof and water stains that I had in my attached garage. They performed work for us in the past and we had fairly good experiences, which is why we called again. Not sure what the issue was this time. They came out to look at roof and suggested that the house needed a whole new one (roof is less than 7 years old). I also told them that I needed to get the leak fixed because I wanted to get the garage converted into a finished gameroom and also wanted a future addition of a larger attached garage. I asked them for separate estimates for each phase of this work. That was the last time I heard from them. No estimate for the roof, no estimate for the gameroom, no estimate for the the garage, and no calls back. I guess they have enough business that they did not want my money...? I ended up fixing the roof myself and am currently planning on finishing the garage myself as well.

Description of Work
none

Category remodeling,roofing

08/11/2011

Jennie B.

They were very professional. The only thing was that I had made some phone calls to him because I had not got the estimate and I did not hear back from him on the phone. He did bring the estimate by the house with a note that he had mailed it but it might have been lost in the mail. I am not taking any action right now because I want to get more estimates. I liked them as far as what they wanted to do with the bathroom and their suggestions. I liked them better than other companies who gave me an estimate.

Description of Work
D & M Contracting Inc. came out a month ago and gave me an estimate to remodel the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

03/31/2011

Jerry K.

They are professional and have an excellent reputation in the area. They are good at what they do. He uses a custom cabinet maker, he showed me some of the work through pictures of some of the things this cabinet maker has done. It was pretty impressive. Donovan is the owner and Darren is the project manager and he really knows what he is talking about. We told him our ideas on how we kind of wanted the kitchen to go and he said it would work, but corrected us with suggestions from a resale perspective. He laid it down in a logical and practical way.

Description of Work
D & M Contracting Inc gave me an estimate for a kitchen renovation.

Category home remodeling