Flip Remodeling

Founded 2006 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a family owned and operated company. The owners of the company do the estimates which are free of charge and also are the actual contractors who will be doing the work. Our company takes no money upfront upon acceptance of contract. On jobs that span over multiple weeks we do take draws at the end of a work week as work is completed. We offer full interior and exterior services. Fully licensed and insured....

Deckers Flooring

Call or click for an estimate, today!

Rawlings Hardwood Flooring Co

Hardwood Flooring Sales, installation, and refinishing. In business since 1978.

A Quality Restoration Services

Hello there! We are a local company specializing in roofing, siding, deck's, privacy fences, exterior painting, and additions. We also bid on commercial projects upon as requested.

03/29/2019

They have done 6 projects for me over the past 5 years. Their work is exceptional and very professional. They pay close attention to detail and give me exactly what I ask for and do it how I want the job done. They always come up with great ideas to enhance my projects beyond my expectations. I wouldn't ask for anyone else.

Description of Work
Bathroom shower remodeled, metal roof, front porch railings, patio door replaced, back deck, privacy fence.

05/19/2017

never called back or sent quote after completing the walk thru and measurements

Description of Work
basement finish

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

12/26/2016

It went well although there was unexpected delays that wasn't their fault

Description of Work
Renovated kitchen and bathroom

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,home remodeling

08/28/2015

Of the three estimates, I was most impressed with them and resolved to use them. They were the only ones on time. I say they because all three of them showed up. They were enthusiastic, knew what they were talking about, and had several ideas. I thought they might be high, but after the other two estimates, I realized they were very reasonable. Unfortunately, circumstances arose that I had to dela...

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for a partial remodel of my kitchen.

10/20/2014

it didn't

Description of Work
Came to our home for an estimate on work. Sent an email to us to state would need to come back out to look clarify our wants, I replied with a date and have not heard back from them again.

Category remodeling

We offer interior services from hanging drywall, painting, trim work, flooring of all varieties with the exception of whole houses in carpet. Remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, basements. Insulation of attics and walls. We can do custom carpentry to provide in wall shelving, closets, entertainment centers. We do full exterior work. Roofing, shingle or metal. Vinyl siding and windows and doors are an expertise of ours. Additions of full basement remodels are also a specialty.

We do not generally do concrete, electric and plumbing jobs. We have separate subcontractors that we use full time for those services.