Disinfecting For You, Inc.

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

1522 Dixie Highway Suite 20

Park Hills, KY 41011

Disinfecting For You, Inc. is a professional cleaning company who believes in cleaning the right way. Our main focus is on the services our customers need, such as disinfecting and detailed cleaning. We disinfect when we clean. Our job is to help you manage the cleaning of your home not take over. We are house managers that focus on cleaning all of the detail areas that you don't have time to clean, baseboards, doors, door frames, switch plates, window sills, blinds, ceiling fans, light fixtures etc. We are not a maid service who comes in to clean when you don't have time. We are house/office managers that help you manage the cleaning of your home/office. Our preferred clients love their homes/office and maintain them on a weekly basis. We come in on a biweekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly to maintain the details. We don't take over your cleaning we help you manage it....

05/11/2020

Patricia M.

The first cleaning was over the top great. The price was more than other bids I received but I was willing to pay more for good service. Each cleaning thereafter became less and less thorough. I was out of town and we had some minor construction done prior to them arriving to clean. They cleaned anyway but not very well. Dog hair still on area rugs, didn't thoroughly clean the railings. When I called to discuss it with the manager, I was told the house wasn't ready to be cleaned when they arrived but they cleaned it anyway "the best they could". I questioned why they didn't call me to discuss it. The owner got on the phone and screamed at me. I tried to speak but she wouldn't allow it. She yelled to the point, I had to hang up. I emailed asking for a refund and canceled all future cleanings. She was VERY angry and unprofessional. Completely shocked a business owner acts this way.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly cleaning

Category house cleaning

We've been servicing your home for over a year now and this is the first we've heard about our service being bad from you. We leave communication books behind for you to communicate any issues. You called us to clean because you were leaving for vacation. When we arrived the house was in a disarray unbeknownst to you. We tried to explain this to you. You called once and yelled for 20 minutes then called again so I at that point took over the conversation to inform you that I am the owner and I've heard your conversation all morning and wasn't going to allow you to speak to my employee that way any longer. You at that point didn't agree to have to listen to me, you refused to listen to anyone so I offered a refund and to cancel your service going forward, you immediately said great I'll take a full refund and hung up the phone on me and immediately sent an email demanding a full refund and cancel service along with 4 customer service tips telling us that to be successful the customer is always right. We thanked you for the tips and apologized again that it didn't work out and we wished you the best. I apologized that they spent extra time cleaning up the construction that was done in the complete master bath remodel. I apologized that they cleaned up after the ceiling tile dust twice while onsite that you weren't aware of. We spent 3 hours times 2 people in your home, giving you 6 labor hours. Our labor rate is $50 a labor hour so your charge for service that day was $300 plus 6% sales tax totaling $318 but since you are a regular client and away on vacation we told you we chose not to make you pay the extra charges of $115 and did the best we could with what was going on unbeknownst to you. We cleaned on Wednesday and you returned on Saturday but the dogs were left home while you were away on vacation so dog hair will be there upon your return. We tried to explain all of this to you on the phone but couldn't. We apologized several times, gave you a full refund, took the loss and wished you the best.

08/15/2017

Arick S.

It went well. My spouse did a walk-through with them to get an accurate estimate. The only thing I noticed were the fans and blinds were still dusty, but maybe that is extra? All windows were spotless and the home just smelled cleaner when we came to the home. I would recommend for future scheduled cleanings! My spouse described the owner as full of life and proud of the fantastic business she has built. Awesome!

Description of Work
We needed a deep cleaning done for our new home before we moved in.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for having us [Member Name Removed]. Welcome to the neighborhood. The blinds and fans were included in your deep clean so I apologize that something was missed. I would have sent someone right back out to take care of the missed items had I known. We apologize for any inconvenience. If there is anything we can do to further help you with the cleaning maintenance of your home please reach out to us.

07/24/2017

Janet K.

Wonderful service. Elizabeth's staff are professionals that treat my home like there own. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Every other week whole house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you, we love having you.

02/06/2017

This is a dream company to work with. I've already referred them to several friends. They are professional, friendly and don't miss a detail. A true blessing!

Description of Work
They cleaned all 7,000 sq ft of our home and our office building.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your kind words. We love working with you.

12/28/2016

Lori L.

Very well. Professional, punctual and good value. If you have a concern or problem they are very receptive. There is a book you get after you hire them, for communication if you're not home.

Description of Work
Personal cleaning

Category house cleaning

We enjoy having you and your beautiful home [Member Name Removed].

12/28/2016

Janet K.

Excellent. The Team arrived on time, completed all work thoroughly and in a professional manner. They are polite and focus on their work. They are a joy to have do work in my home.

Description of Work
Housecleaning every other week.

Category house cleaning

We love having you with us. We enjoy seeing your beautiful home every two weeks. Thank you for having us.

11/23/2016

Elizabeth D.

Exceptional since the moment I first met the owner, Elizabeth. I had a checklist that I wanted to be completed on each clean and she carefully included all of that in the estimate. The price was very fair and references great so I went ahead with her team and I am so happy I did! They have been on it for three years now with no issues or complaints. I get great feedback from staff and tenants! Best of all they never just "surface" clean. They use the right products, get on their knees and scrub floors and never cross contaminate rags or use dirty mop water. It is a rarity to find such exceptional service and such a great company in the cleaning world.

Description of Work
Disinfecting For You, Inc. does all of the cleaning in the common areas of my apartment buildings. It is on a weekly basis and encompasses 12 different buildings. They also do the final clean on the apartments that are being prepared to rent.

Category house cleaning

Thank you! We love having you. The last 3 years working for you has been a great pleasure.

11/01/2016

COREY P.

WORK SPACE LOOKS GREAT AND COULD USE ANOTHER CLEANING DUE TO THE LACK OF CLEANING PRIOR TO THIS SERVICE.

Description of Work
DETAILED CLEANING - 1ST CLEANING

Category house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. I'm thrilled we were able to help you.

07/20/2015

Linda M.

Elizabeth's team did a great job my home was shimmering. I have had a different housekeeper for the last 20 years & she went on medical leave. my homed looked better & smelled better than ever.

Description of Work
Housekeeping.

Category house cleaning

Thanks. We loved having you.

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Blinds Brite

On site blind cleaning and repairs. We will come to your home or office and take your blinds down clean them in our truck contained ultrasonic machine and put them back up. You are never without your blinds. We also sell blinds from Hunter Douglas, Graber, Bali, levalor and other manufacturers. We will bring samples to your home at no charge. If you are a contractor and are doing a renovation project we will take the blinds down before you start demolition. Store them, clean and repair them and return them to your location at no extra charge

Kayla's Cleaning Services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Housecleaning services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Strip & Wax

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Disinfecting For You, Inc.

How is Disinfecting For You, Inc. overall rated?

Disinfecting For You, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Disinfecting For You, Inc. open?

Disinfecting For You, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Disinfecting For You, Inc. provide

Disinfecting For You, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Disinfecting For You, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Disinfecting For You, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Disinfecting For You, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Disinfecting For You, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Disinfecting For You, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Disinfecting For You, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Disinfecting For You, Inc.?

Yes, Disinfecting For You, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Disinfecting For You, Inc. offer?

Disinfecting For You, Inc. offers the following services: Cleaning, House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Maid Service, Move In/ Move Out, Office Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Construction Cleaning, Floor Cleaning, Tile Cleaning and Kitchen Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaning, Bedroom Cleaning,

Are there any services Disinfecting For You, Inc. does not offer?

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning or Strip & Wax